[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ Ive come here for help. I'm 20 and probably the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 482x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 482x687
Hey /fit/ Ive come here for help.
I'm 20 and probably the largest one in the world. I need serious help with losing my weight. Is there a popular forum I could join?

Also all fat hate/jokes won't effect me so don't bother I know I'm a fatass.
>>
>>35084173
Do nothing for the rest of the week but work and devote yourself to reading the sticky. Study it, understand it, be it. Don't stop until you hit your goal. Profit.
>>
>>35084173
Literally don't eat anything for 3-4 weeks
>>
Read the sticky, cut shitty food and drinks out completely, start by walking or cycling then once you've dropped enough weight start lifting and running. You're extremely overweight, so the best thing you could probably do is seek professional help..
>>
Read the fucking sticky.
>>
The most impressive part about being that fat isn't getting there, it's eating so much on a daily basis that you actually maintain it.
>>
>>35084173
Also, methamphetamine helps alot with not feeling hungry.
>>
your body is fucked beyond repair

good job
>>
>>35084251
Even 500lb fatties have managed to lose weight and go back to being normal. It's not impossible
>>
>>35084233
yeah or he could just drink more water and not do meth
>>
If any of you think being dicks to him to help him lose weight you obviously have no idea.
>>
Holy fuck how do people even do that to themselves?! I can understand being fat but I can't fathom how someone goes all the way to 400-500 lbs landwhale mode.
>>
>>35084173
How the fuck do fatties like you keep missing the dinosaur at the top? Do you guys eat it or something?
>>
bodybuilding dot com is a good resource has supplements, plans, forums etc if that is realy you then you need to address your diet aim for 3500 calories initialy and as you get adjusted to dieting reduce gradualy to 2500, get 10 min of cardio a day and raise it by two to 5 minutes a week on an eliptical(dont do baby shit though start at level 8 and work your way adding 1 to 2 level each week)
>>
File: brehsronis.png (437 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
brehsronis.png
437 KB, 512x512
>>35084173
>w-w-why do i want pizza now?
>>
Op here I don't. Eat extremely badly. Like 3000 cal max I have seen help and I have an extremely slow metabolic system. Not using as an excuse as I've lost 60 kilos when I was 17 i had extreme back problems from working that left me chair/bed ridden that got me to my current size
>>
>>35084173
Honestly man, bodybuilding forums are more accepting than the broscience /fit/ has to offer

the TL;DR version is
you're going to have to lose that weight
don't lift weights

movement will burn those calories
start simple like walking up and down stairs

your diet is going to have to change
you could lose weight by eating pizza
you would just need to eat less calories

do your research find other people in your same situation and what they did this place will be of little help for what you need

remember if you want to climb the mountain you have to take the first step, don't give up OP
>>
>>35084315
I saw the sticky. I asked if there was any forums I could join.
>>
>>35084344

> brought up "slow metabolism"
> never gonna make it
>>
>>35084365
>didn't read whole post
>obviously retarded
>>
>>35084317
of course along side this after a month of cardio, keep doing the cardio begin including a basic fullbody strength training program every other day so you get 3 to 4 workouts a week. this should provide you with a decent bod in 2 to 3 years of course then you will still have tons of lose skin you fat micopenis fuck so you gonna need to get surgery for that
>>
>>35084359
Now read it
>>
>>35084173
>Is there a popular forum I could join?

Where the fuck do you think you are? /v/?
>>
>SS+GOMAD
>>
>>35084173
Read the sticky. Download myfitnesspal and calculate your macros (be completely honest when answering the questions), start eating a lot less and a lot healthier while logging every single thing you consume except for water into the app. Go to your kitchen right now and throw away any junk food and soda. Stop eating fast food if you currently do. You have to stop eating shit, and if you don't throw it out, you'll just keep eating it. You could even do intermittent fasting if you have the discipline. You have to understand that your body will crave sugar like a motherfucker due to the extreme amounts you've consumed all your life, so when you diet (or fast if you want to), you'll think you're hungry and desperately want to eat something you shouldn't, but it's just your body craving sugar. Start walking, don't run/jog cause with that weight it will hurt your knees. Once you lose more weight you can start jogging and lifting. Good luck.
>>
File: kekmen2.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kekmen2.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>35084490
>>
>>35084344
How much do you drink a day? The one thing I see people talk about when they are severely obese is how much they eat and how they eat at a caloric deficit--in proportion to their size--but they never take into account how many calories they consume via drinks.

Soda has calories, alcohol has calories, hell even tea and coffee have calories they are sweetened somehow.

I'm just asking, because I've known several people who didn't realize this despite how obvious it is. I recently informed a close friend of mine, who has essentially been subsisting on small snacks and alcohol that said alcohol has calories.

Losing weight is almost entirely about diet. As long as you consume a deficit of calories for an extended period of time you will lose weight. It really doesn't matter what you're doing. You could lie in bed for the entire time and so long as you're eating under your TDEE then you're going to lose weight.

There are people will slower metabolisms, yes. Having a slower metabolism really just means that your body works a bit slower and more efficiently, however those differences are mostly irrelevant when it comes losing weight.

Take a look at this.
http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Finally, read the sticky. Also understand that asking people on /fit/ about other sites you can use to lose weight is kind of silly, if they found a fitness site that they legitimately think is better then chances are that they wouldn't still be here.
>>
File: tumblr_nnvdbmS5w01qdj380o1_540.png (467 KB, 540x623) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnvdbmS5w01qdj380o1_540.png
467 KB, 540x623
>>35084173
>>Also all fat hate/jokes won't effect me so don't bother I know I'm a fatass.

Those are kept for fat acceptance / lazy people (see pic). Not for those who try to get /fit/ don't worry.

Furthermore: what other people say, but I want to add: keep your goals doable, don't expect to be riped as fuark within 2 weeks.
Reading the sticky is certainly a good thing, but I would also indulge into some books about willpower (power of now, or my favourite: The willpower instinct).

We're all gonna make it bro
>>
>>35084544
>if they found a fitness site that they legitimately think is better then chances are that they wouldn't still be here.
Y-yeah, I'll stop coming here, one day...
>>
>>35084344
>extremely slow metabolic system
No you don't
>chair/bed ridden that got me to my current size
No. You eating more calories than you burn is what got you to your size. Weight loss is 90% diet.
>Not using as an excuse as I've lost 60 kilos when I was 17
Actually everything in your post is an excuse.
>>
>>35084544
>they wouldn't still be here.
i really like shitposting on random anons breh
>>
FAKE

AND

GAY
>>
>>35084544
>if they found a fitness site that they legitimately think is better then chances are that they wouldn't still be here.
/fit/ has some really honest and good info when you put on your 4chan goggles and sift through all the shit.
>>
>>35084173
Literally a mancubus from doom 2.

Sticky.

Cut out soda and seek medical help
>>
>>35084173

what do you eat ?
>>
>>35084667
Everything from the looks of it
>>
>>35084173
how does this happen to people? did your parnts enable this?
>>
>>35084359
Youre looking at one.
>>
>>35084595
How is it a lie when i have medical certificates and bottles of painkillers for my back to do basic things like cooking?

this is me 2 years ago just before i hurt my back at work.
>>
File: whatoeat.png (68 KB, 644x373) Image search: [Google]
whatoeat.png
68 KB, 644x373
>>35084173
>>
>>35084686

>putting on that much weight in two years
>needing painkillers to cook and expecting to be able to lose weight with exercise.

if this isnt bait, youre good as dead.
>>
>>35084686
>My back hurts so that gives me an excuse to eat whatever and whenever I want
>>
>>35084686
>two years

holy shit

I believe in you OP
>>
i actually eat steak and pumpkin with brocolli alot.
i have chicken and rice but with satay chicken sauce and once a week or so i have a kfc stacker.

Is there a diet i can follow?
to everyone being dicks why bother? i told you it wont effect me either shut up or try help?
>>
those that don't believe i have tattoos that i can prove lol
>>
>>35084700
He's full of shit. If you look at the two pictures, he has different tattoos. Plus, the amount of food he would have to consume to get like that after only 2 years would be insane. So much so that I'm sure it would have had some serious side effects while it was going on.
>>
>>35084719
>Is there a diet i can follow?
eat exactly 80% of whatever the fuck you eat now. redo the percentage every 12 weeks
>>
>>35084719
>Is there a diet i can follow?
No. Just start eating less.
>>
File: 1431655955938.gif (546 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1431655955938.gif
546 KB, 255x255
>>35084719
hey m8 you want some honest and in no way from any form of any reliable source, stop eating just drink water.

you wont starve, you're fat that's what fat is for.

you will be incredibly lethargic and irritable and go through hell if you dont die, but you will deff start to lose weight if you just stop eating. give it like a month of solid fasting. post pics m8 i believe in you god speed
>>
Damage to your body nearly unrecoverable.

Weight loss not only issue to consider, excessive amounts of loose skin will remain.

Years of weight loss ahead, plus years of surgeries & recovery also.

Regardless, body will never be 100%, you'll probably never be happy with how you look, you'll probably be insecure about how you look till you die.

Damage to psyche immeasurable, but probably extensive.

Did the captain of the Titanic cry.
>>
Oh great, another "I don't eat much at all" and "insert other excuses here" fattie who wants help but refuses to accept it when it doesn't fit with what he wants.
>>
i drink no more than 2ltrs a day
like sometimes i wont drink soft drink for like 3-4 days? sometimes ill drink 2ltr a day im not really big in it i normally drink it instead of eating.

honestly all im asking for is some help

Does anyone know of a 2000caloric diet?

this was me 3 years ago
>>
>>35084544

this guy gets it. 100% agree.
>>
>>35084764
>>35084756

water
>>
>>35084760
How am i refusing to accept it? when im asking for some diets? obviously something is wrong with what im eating so im asking for a diet to follow.
>>
>>35084758
this is what happened to me in the first place i had heaps of loose skin from losing 60-70 kilos and i got depressed and hurt my back and gained it all back and an extra 60 ontop but i wont let it get to me this time
>>
>>35084764
>Does anyone know of a 2000caloric diet?
Meat/fish/chicken + rice/potatoes/beans + veggies. Weigh that shit, calculate calories and consume.
>>
>>35084778
>asking for some diets
Calling it a diet implies that you'll eat it for a couple of months and then go back to your fatty ways. What you need is to change your entire lifestyle. This is something that should be permanent. So telling you to eat x and y at days a and b will not help you. Juse use some fucking common sense and count calories.
>>
>>35084795
potatoes would be bad wouldnt they?
>>
>>35084671
kek sorry op this one is 2 funny not to laugh at
>>
>>35084809
telling me to eat less of what im currently fucking eating doesnt help either you retarded fuck?

what do you want me to do cut my fucking zinger burgers in half? you fucking pleb
>>
>>35084818
its fine i leled too
>>
>>35084719

> i actually eat steak and pumpkin with brocolli alot.

> i have chicken and rice but with satay chicken sauce

The first thing you need to do is stop this mentality.

The HAES/Fat acceptance/muh genetics mentality that you lowkey are displaying

Your slow metabolism will have virtually no effect desu, things like metabolism and/or thyroid conditions only affect your weight by a few pounds, usually the 10-20 pound area.

It's not like your body doesn't metabolize the food, it does, just a lil' slower than average, so it has barely any effect on your weight.

You obviously don't eat very healthy and only around 3000 kcal a day, proof: Your picture

The first step is accepting

> Yes, I eat like shit
> Yes, I'm consuming 7000 kcal a day
> Yes this is my fault

Because if you can't accept those things to be true then you can't change them, and if you can't change them you will make no progress.
>>
>>35084820
>telling me to eat less of what im currently fucking eating doesnt help
Actually it does. Cutting your calories will help you lose weight, mind blowing I know. But you're clearly too delusional to realize exactly how much food and drink you consume.
>>
Yes, I eat like shit
Yes, I'm consuming 7000 kcal a day
Yes this is my fault

now help me with what i should be eating
>>
Damn this nigga knees bend inwards. Shit is crazy
>>
>>35084851
>>35084795
>>
>>35084834
obviously not if im still going to be eating shit nutrition from kfc fuckface
>>
my partner is coming home soon so ill be able to post a proof picture of us before and us now.
>>
>>35084813
Just like everything else, you have to control the amount you eat (can't eat an entire plateful in one sitting).

If you can't control it, then don't eat them.
>>
>>35084756
This is a stupid way to lose weight. Always has been, always will be. Even if he makes it a week without eating he'll be so crazed with hunger will will gorge himself and negate the whole exercise. Controlled weight loss where he eats 20% less than his TDEE is the correct choice. Less hunger, easier to maintain. He could even cut it to 50% if he has the willpower to deal with the cravings he'll have. Just stopping eating would be dumb though
>>
>>35084764
Why would you need a diet? Just count your calories and if you're too lazy to do that, eat nothing but veggies.
>>
if you look in the op picture you can see the bears ears etc.
>>
>>35084851
Less, you dense fuck.

You need to eat less.
>>
>>35084851
Stuff like lettuce, carrots, celery, chicken, lean beef, fresh berries and fruits, cottage cheese. Drink water. Use protein shakes in place of snacks (just protein powder mixed with skim/almond milk).

Research the foods you eat, determine what fits in calorie-wise and that you can stick to eating on a regular basis.
>>
>>35084919
cool ill just get a normal zinger small chips and a can of mountain dew instead of a stacker large chips and a bottle of mountain dew.

You're the dense motherfucker.
>>
>>35084919
Where should I buy it?
>>
>>35084851

Dude, there is no other way to say it. Less.

I had a roommate a few years ago who was overweight, eventually he decided to try lose weight and asked me for some help because I'm /fit/.

But he basically ignored everything I said and started eating oranges. Like a fuck-ton of oranges.

He kept telling me

"It's okay, oranges are healthy"

But he was eating like 1 kilo of them a day, he just couldn't accept that lots of a healthy thing will still cause weight gain/maintenance

The ONLY way to lose weight is to consume less calories than you burn.

Put your height and weight into a calorie calculator, it'll give you a rough estimate of what your maintenance calorie intake (This, btw, will be a good indicator of how much you are actually consuming a day, I guaran-fucking-tee it will be over 3000)

Then start counting calories, get the scale and weigh all your food, get the MyFitnessPal app and log everything into it (ALL food and ALL drink) and make sure it is less than the maintenance that the calorie counter said you were at.

With absolutely zero exercise but a 500 cal deficit per day you will lose about 1 kilo a week.

>>35084860

IF YOU EAT LESS YOU WILL.

There is not some secret to dieting and getting fit, no magic food that gives you awesome weight loss overnight. LESS. That's all it is. LESS.

If you eat KFC every day, but only 1,000 calories worth you WILL lose weight, it's physically impossible not too.

Sure, it won't be good for you and you will still likely clog your arteries because of all the saturated fats and the like, but you'll still lose weight.
>>
>>35084930
thankyou this is the kind of shit im asking for thanks :)
>>
>>35084933
if those things are less than how many calories you burn in day, then that's fine. you can start transitioning to healthier foods slowly. for now, just work on eating less
>>
>>35084933
That would be a start yes. Why are you being so obtuse. Eat less. Period. Doesn't matter what you eat, vegetables, McDonalds, Pizza. Just eat less calories than you are now.
>>
i dont want to eat less of what im currently eating you retards.
i want to learn to eat healthy.
whats the point of losing weight if ill die anyway of clogged artery's?

No wonder everyone says this is the retarded side of 4chan,
>>
>>35084944

Sorry, lose one kilo every 2 weeks*
>>
>>35084344
>Not using as an excuse

OP is never going to make it.
>>
i want to eat the right amount of healthy food.
Not a fucking less amount of pizza or fucking kfc fucktards.
>>
>>35084933
>implying i don't have real world experience with this.

I'm down 70lb from my max weight of 360. You know how I did it?

BY EATING LESS. YOU KNOW, LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEAN INSTEAD OF A FAT FUCK.

at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if he eats 1500 kcals of pizza rolls, or 1500 kcals of boiled chicken breast and spinach rice, he will lose weight.
>>
>>35084969
>"I'll just ignore everything that is being said here and tell myself I tried when I continue absorbing 10k cals a day"
>>
>>35084969
>>35084979
enjoy eating healthy for 2 weeks, getting cravings for pizza and ice cream and pop, and then gaining 30 pounds on a binge because you have no idea about portion sizes and caloric value
>>
>>35084969
Lets face reality. Fat guy like you will never ever be able to stick to a diet that has you eating clean. You're going to eat fast food within a week of starting. Because you have no willpower. Thats how you got fat in the first place. Don't try to be superman, you're not going to be able to switch from zingers to cottage cheese on a whim. Just focus on eating less.
>>
>>35084969

> Doesn't understand eating less will make him lose weights

> Other people are retarded

You might lose weight (I mean, if you start to understand how your fucking body works and realize what to actually do to lose weight)

But you'll never fix this shitty personality OP. Confirmed never gonna make it.
>>
OP here. You guys are fucking useless and retarded. Fuck yall
>>
OP probably left ages ago and now there's just some people shitposting to fuel the fire. Because no one can be that much of a retard and refuse to listen to reason.
>>
>>35084947
Also, eggs are another good food source, and can be prspared a variety of ways.

Just account for them in your overall calorie limit for the day.
>>
>>35085002

Currently not a fat fuck here because I learned how to lose weight, you're fucking retarded and useless, enjoy dying next year.
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>35084756
GREAT advice!!! Just starve to death for a month.
>>
what's more annoying?
fat fucks like OP or hungry skeletons?
both are ignorant of thermodynamics
>>
>>35084851
Just go vegan for 6 months and only drink water. Also start walking then jogging.

If it is man made don't eat it. If it tastes good spit it out.

No more processed foods ONLY natural foods, vegetables, lentils, rice, beans. Mostly steamed vegetables. Also no tofu.
>>
Da fucks wrong with you op?! It's bulking season now.eat big until end of February , then cut so you can be a sickcunt by summer . Simple mathematics brah
>>
>>35084232
The only thing more impressive than that I'd the height of delusion required to still somehow convince yourself that you're eating a normal diet and you are just big boned.
>>
>>35084267
Your skin is fucked beyond belief. Your mentality is downright self abusive. Even if you go full Zyzz mode you will always feel like an unlovable fatty. Your rib cage is misshapen from pressure of all the visceral fat that was there during the bone growth. Basically all your joints are fucked up. You remain at higher than normal risk of cardiovascular issues.

Should that mean he shouldn't bother? No. Bit let's not kid ourselves here that there isn't permanent lifelong damage from being like this.
>>
File: caloric-density[1].jpg (71 KB, 993x551) Image search: [Google]
caloric-density[1].jpg
71 KB, 993x551
eat a low fat whole foods plant based diet tbqh
>>
>>35085342
i'm gonna need 400 Cal of ice cream for comparison
>>
>>35085354

about 2-3 normal scoops.
>>
>>35085291
Why do you assholes always have to give the fatties ammo to quit when they're finally getting off their twin moons and doing something about it? Everyone knows that being super morbidly obese can be permanently damaging, but why does that need to be brought up when there are so many benefits towards a more fulfilling and happier life? Biggest fucking gains goblin around
>>
>>35085394

insecurity probably
>>
Regardless of anything else you do, you need to save up money to get skin surgery when you lose the weight.
>>
File: stor wors.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
stor wors.webm
3 MB, 720x405
Converts the amount of sugar in any food to teaspoons, and calories. also circus peanuts
>>
>>35085434
http://smithnicholas17.github.io/sugar/

oops
>>
File: sugar.1.webm (243 KB, 372x480) Image search: [Google]
sugar.1.webm
243 KB, 372x480
>>35085442
> + Instant search/results
> + View sugar content in terms of the number of teaspoons of granulated sugar and number of circus peanuts (lol), and calories
> + Massive food database thanks to the USDA
>Sugar is a lightweight web app designed for you to quickly and easily reveal how much sugar is in almost any food in the form of circus peanuts and teaspoons of granulated sugar.

>Sugar is a web-based mobile-ready, AngularJS powered HTML5 interface to the USDA's Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (NDSR) API, and was inspired by the idea behind the #ShowUsYourPeanuts hashtag as seen on Last Week Tonight, hosted by John Oliver.
>>
Here's a recipe for a shake that you can use in the morning to help you have the same amount of energy with less the fat gains, it'll end up making you lose more weight with less exercise.
1 cup of protein powder (not the cup measurement but the cups that come with the powder)
1 banana
Any fruit of your choice (could even be another banana)
And some milk
Just have this and maybe some toast with your breakfast (and of course cutting our snacks) and you'll get an easy and healthy way to lose weight.
>>
>>35085394
Oh come on, there's been loads of helpful people in the thread but all OP's done is insist he wants to be babby'd through a diet and told exactly what to eat. He's refused to accept its as easy as just eating less, and instead seems to think unless he has the perfect diet he'll fail.
>>
OP is a troll based on his posts. move on people, nothing to see here.
>>
>>35084764
TWO LITERS A DAY OF SUGAR WARTER SODA?

WTF MAN WTF?
that't at least 387 TEASPOONS OF SUGAR you drink in one fucking sitting

THATS 6,192 FUCKING CALORIES IN EACH AND EVERY 2L OF SODA YOU DRINK MAN

WAKE THE FUCK UP
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>35084764
>2 ltrs a day

I actually hope you're joking. CUT THAT SHIT OUT. Keep a water bottle around you and whenever you feel like drinking soda just drink water instead.

THAT'S THE LEAST YOU CAN DO FOR for the most benefit. That's enough for starters. You don't even have to reduce how much you eat if you cut that soda out completely. You will lose weight in the beginning on that alone.
>>
>>35084756
Even with this method it will take a whole fucking year until he lost all the weight. It's incredible just how much fat he stored.
>>
>>35084969
Eating 7000cal of fish will still make you fat, you dense nut
>>
>>35085382
Ice cream is actualy pretty low on calories, but it contains a lot of transfats so it should still be avoided on a daily basis.
>>
>>35084173
>Is there a popular forum I could join?
>>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>35085394
If my post is enough to get him to quit be was never gonna make it anyway.
>>
>>35084311
20% fat guy here. Im hungry all the time, food is good and eating is fun.
>>
>>35084173
Hey Bro I'm fat just like you but much older (26). And no you're not the largest one in the world. I just started on my Cardio yesterday. Best of luck bro
>>
>>35086697
I got fat 40% for the same reason food is tasty and i am extremely good at cooking, french, italian, chinese cuisine pro chef.

I always thought i was like 110kg until i bought a scale and weighted myself was 160kg.

Instantly went wtf, started counting calories going to a pool to swim 1k until 140kg, then gym.
>>
>>35084173
Stop eating shit. And start swimming daily.

Look at the portion size of a thin person where you work or what ever and eat the amount they do 4-5 times daily. Should cut you down 5lbs a week
>>
>>35086702
Do not run and break your knees. SWIM SWIM SWIM FATTIES, SWIM.

>>35086745
> food is good
> eat a trolley full of it daily
how..
>>
>>35086767
I AM SWIMMING!
>>
>>35084173
dood forget /fit/ go see a doctor
>>
>>35084205

This, drop everything in your life nothing else matters. This is your one and only consideration until the problem is fixed you need to breath and sleep weight loss.
>>
>>35085434
Wtf is that from? That is some cringey shit, man.
>>
>>35084173

use every possible pound of willpower, and fast(ish) for at least 2 days straight. Drink water all day, and take your vitamins.

Distract yourself with video games or something, but make sure you get one hour of walking a day.

At your state, you really need to put the fork down. The rest will take care of itself until you become "overweight"
>>
>>35084173

You should see a doctor. You are in a life threatening condition.
>>
>>35085270

even more impressive is that you know you're fat and you know what's bad for you, you actively write down what you eat but still somehow manage to overeat.

this was me for months. used myfitnesspal to write down everything and i ALWAYS went over the calorie limit. took some serious buckling down and meditation to snap out of this eating disorder.
>>
File: 1319678845737.png (500 KB, 498x672) Image search: [Google]
1319678845737.png
500 KB, 498x672
Been there. Gastric sleeve helped. I was active, just a heavy eater. With the sleeve, I could limit my intake which helped train me to eat better (proteins first) and when I had a bad day, it didn't kill 2 weeks of work.
>>
>>35084173

BREHS
>>
>>35084173
You're beyond help, even if you lose all that you're gonna have to deal with tons of lose skin and die a virgin by suicide at 30.
>>
go fruitarian brah you'll lose heaps of weight. and 1 hour of walking a day.

my legit prescription. There's no room for stupid shit adding calories to your diet when all you can eat is fruit.
>>
So that is what murricans look like outside of TV...
>>
Jesus. I feel sorry for you, OP.

Start off with very little exercise like assisted walking, moving your toes, hands etc. Cut out all sugary drinks, and substitute it with either water or skimmed milk(unsweetened).

Cultivate a healthy habit each week for the next two months or so.

You will make it, OP. I believe in you.
>>
>>35086999

Nah anonette, he's too fat to start on something that restrictive right away. He'll go nuts. He needs to eat less and slowly eliminate bad stuff from his diet.
>>
File: progress 1.jpg (86 KB, 701x666) Image search: [Google]
progress 1.jpg
86 KB, 701x666
>>35084173
OP i feel you, pic related is my progress. less than a year ago I weighed 278 lbs (5'11 btw). was 174 at time of pic. you can do it, all you gotta do it try, be real with yourself. good luck
>>
>>35084173
someone at your size could probably just stop eating completely for a year.
>>
>>35084173
Listen motherfucker you're going to make it, you might be fucked beyond repair but now you can not only repair but innovate, make a new fucking tier in making it, you will create yourself a new fucking being and we will help you, consistency is the key to your success, if gravity can't knock you down then the people here won't either, the sheer mechanics on how your standing are mind boggling that should be Inspiration enough to develop discipline, so go forth anon you walk a long path but you are not alone>>35084173
>>
>>35087105

Covering loose skin with our shirt in the second photo, are we?
>>
>>35084344
You look like those Left 4 Dead enemies dude, that's not a 3000 calorie look.
>>
Stop. Drinking. All Soda.
Dont' sweeten or add cream to coffee.
Start doing very, very light exercise like walking
Cut out all of the shit from your diet

This is honestly horrifying. I feel bad for you. But if you work hard, you can do it.
>>
>>35084173
>Also all fat hate/jokes won't effect me so don't bother I know I'm a fatass.
Too bad. Negative emotions is like the nuclear energy for mental drive, a tiny bit will get you a long way

Most weightloss forums are run over by fat middle aged women who down a whole bottle if ranch with each salad then wonder why their weight doesnt work

You can get myfitnesspal and see if you can start a mfp thread, its possible to follow others journeys and have others follow yours, never used it but might wanna check it out

Focus on weightloss by Eating less food first, take time to invest in nutritional knowledge so you know enough for weightloss, sticky covers just about enough for that
>>
>>35087159

That's still progress desu
>>
>>35084326
>decent glsmane/10

Also to OP put the same effort you put into stuffing 10k cals daily into your cut eat maybe 500 kcal a day then get plastic surgery for skin
>>
>>35084173
>Also all fat hate/jokes won't effect me so don't bother I know I'm a fatass.

Dude, i'm not here to 'joke' or 'hate'. I'm just here to give you the truth as it is, and im willing to be anything you won't take any of what I say seriously, because, you know, you're so used to being in denial.

Your arteries are clogged with shit to the point where you WILL die prematurely and painfully. You can't revert that.
Your liver is so steatoic from nonalcoholic fatty liver disease that you will NEVER be able to tolerate toxins and feel as healthy and alert and good as a normal person EVER would.
Your skin is destroyed; the elastase fibres have been torn beyond what they're capable of, and thus the entire covering of your body will always and forever be disgusting and bad.
Your body has stopped producing testosterone and is pretty much the body of a woman now; fat is a oestrogen storing and releasing substance in the body, and you've got too much of it, that you should not realistically see yourself as a biological man anymore, you're obviously not a woman either, you're just neither.
And finally, your psychiatric side of things: You are, and deserve to be, forever depressed, less intelligent (fat does this), less driven (enjoy your oestrogen), less self-disciplined, less focused, less hard working, less worthy of being a human being than any normal person out there.

Keep this in mind: you will ALWYAS be inferior in every way; physical and psychological, forever.

But yeah, you can try and reduce that a tiny bit by doing the obvious shit. read the stick.
>>
I was a skinny fuck all my life and then gained a lot of weight.

It turns out the trick to gaining weight is to eat a lot and not exercise.
>>
OP, sorry to say but the damage absolutely is done at this point. You will have an ugly body for the rest of your life and have probably given yourself the foundation for some serious joint problems in later life. You will likely need months of physiotherapy, even if you do lose the weight, which probably is not likely.

In any case, begin by reading the sticky. You should probably get a doctor's evaluation and see a physiotherapist too to see what you're dealing with. You are so fat that it cannot possibly be the case that most conventional advice applies to you.

Good luck I guess. This weight will take you one hell of a long time to lose but, you know, do your best, make the best of this awful, awful situation you have created for yourself.
>>
>>35084173
FAT FUCK
>>
>>35084756
bad advice, he'll screw his metabolism (more) and make his TDEE (less) trustworthy.
>>
>>35087157
>Listen motherfucker you're going to make it
don't put thoughts in the guy's head. this poor bugger is done for. at a size like that he has damaged his body irreversibly. he has abused food beyond the tipping point. he is the equivalent of a 40 cigs a day smoker, a litre of spirits a day drinker or a heroin user.
in all seriousness, the best thing we can do for OP is have him realize the gravity of the situation he's in. i'm not even going to make any jokes about it - this is serious. he has dug a hole too deep to climb from and has more or less sentenced himself to death.

what an absolute waste of a human life. OP is you are still here, know that you have given yourself a start in life so incomprehensibly terrible that you will literally never recover from it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170 KB, 960x960
professional help would be best for you. i have seen people in tv shows worst than you. just never give up
>>
lmao this b8 thread is still going?

OP is a fucking retard and beyond repair, anybody this stupid should suffer.
>>
File: 10-18-15.jpg (50 KB, 335x614) Image search: [Google]
10-18-15.jpg
50 KB, 335x614
>>35087159
bitch I might be. real talk though, who the fuck would rather be fat than have some lose skin?
>>
>>35084344
>>35084173

Hey man. Hows it going. I'm going to reply to you with the assumption that you're not a troll..

Stop making excuses. Even if they are true, just fucking stop it.

Download myfitnesspal on your mobile. Calculate EVERYTHING you eat/drink etc. Everything. Even ketchup. Even OJ.

Don't go over 2500kcal. Ever. Not one single day.

If you are stuck in a bed. On your chair. Whatever. Just fucking move your arms about. Move your arms about like youre theres a fucking demon in your soul. It will look stupid but nobody will be watching anyway. You look stupid enough as it is so just get yourself moving in any way possible. Even if you just sit there and make rowing motions for 5 minutes every day. It's better than not doing it 'yet'.

Those are the only two things you need to do. If you aren't trolling. Do those things. Come here every fucking day and lurk or even shitpost or just update us on how you feel or whatever the fuck you want.

Get yourself sorted out, man. If you want to join the rest of us humans who can actually enjoy daily life then you need to act NOW before it's too late.
>>
>>35086702

pic or gtfo
>>
>>35087159
bashing his physique without posting one, are we?
>>
>>35087945
Is that you? If you good shit man. If not still a great example.
>>
>>35087378
Well yeah no shit
>>
>>35088045
Any chance of an uncovered pic? Considering I was about your initial size, I should end up with similar results and so knowing what to look for is good.

And yes, loose skin is better than all that same skin, except filled with fat.
>>
>>35084173
Eat nothing but 3 rice cakes a day with a multivitamin for a year and a half. You can last a year with no food easily
>>
>>35084173
Is this the fatty limit?
>>
>>35088872
He's still up and about, so no. You only reach the fatty limit once you have so much fat that your heart can't pump blood to it fast enough, so it starts dying out in the borders.

That is the fatty limit.
>>
>>35084173
Are you the guy who ate 3 canned chickens in a row?
>>
>>35088834
You should chew gum though (w/o sugar, of course).
>>
>>35089058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo
Found the video
>>
>>35089113
I don't know why but if Im a grill I would have sex with this guy, I wanna see he ravage some pussy like he ravaging that chicken

no homo tho
>>
File: 2c0e6e5c010d29ca.jpg (313 KB, 1080x1701) Image search: [Google]
2c0e6e5c010d29ca.jpg
313 KB, 1080x1701
>>35086625
I know you are taking a piss, but r/loseit is a great community for weight loss. I highly suggest going there, they also have a chat that people can use to ask beginner questions. There is a lot of support and savvy people who answer questions. They also frown upon any snakeoil method that can't be proven.
>>
>>35084173
Calculate your tdee (or bmr at this point) and stay at a deficit of 1000/1500 calories. Also stay away from sugars. Whatever thw fuck it takes, stay away from them. Don't even drink diet soda, you will end up drinking normal coke in a few weeks.
Then you can start caring about fats and carbs.
Good luck mate. You are going to make it.
>>
>>35089828
and he should go easy on the fat. his diet should be low fat, just think about how much work his gallbladder is going to have working with the fat he is losing. if he goes on a low carb diet and adds even more fat to that, he is going to end up with gallstones.
>>
So is this a general weightloss thread?

Can i have a 1000 kcal deficit or is it too much?

270/ 6'3'' here
>>
C'mon guys, OP is/has been/always will be fucked.

His first port of call for advice is 4chan, asking if theres a forum to join, when he could all the info he needs from a doctor.

He's failed before he's even started as his idea of starting his great pilgrimage is to sit on his fat arse at a computer and ignore all the advice anyway.

In 6 months when he's at deaths door for being fat larded fuck he'll say ''6 months ago, i tried to lose the weight but....HURGGGGGLFPPPPFHJSKHURG''

Then with a KFC laden belch and one squeaky fart he'll die.
>>
>>35089937

That's not very nice.

But probably true
>>
>>35089934
>is it too much

Little late to be asking this question m8
>>
>>35089982
why
>>
>>35089982
I mean 1000 kcal under the limit you twit
>>
>>35089934
If you can keep a 1000 kcal/day deficit for like a year, I don't see why not.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.