[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy thread. What's your comfy plan for the evening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 500x331
Comfy thread.

What's your comfy plan for the evening?
Share what you're eating/watching/ comfy pics.

Just had some quinoa crackers with cheese and some homemade strawberry/persimmon/jalapeno jam. Think I'm gonna put on some warm pjs and watch Rick & Morty
>>
File: thelightinside.jpg (45 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
thelightinside.jpg
45 KB, 600x800
Wearing my pajamas while drinking whisky and coke. About to read some and then get stupid drunk while wrapped in a snug blanket all sad.

>tfw so lonely and it's so cold outside
>>
>>35084157
What kind of whisky?
>>
I'm finishing my dinner with a beer and am going to read until I fall asleep. 6.5/10 could be comfier, but still a nice comfy
>>
>>35084119
Working with a Surface Pro 3 that now mocks a Mac and bounces an lP so l can Iog into my sites and apps on the go without issues. Took a few days to set up but it's finaIIy working and it has access to my movies back home (great on the go without having to worry about dropping the H D).

Drinking some sugar and carb free hot cocoa that seemed Iike a gimmick for the price but it was definiteIy worth it.

Weather app on here says it's supposed to be a winter with a Iot of snow. How do you guys feeI about this? (lndiana here).
>>
>>35084119
Probably just gonna snuggle up to some Scandal with a grilled cheese/veggie sammich.
>>
Ran hard as fuck doing 200 meter springs... drank some hennessey and a good pint of German beer... had jack in the box... now listening to Ghost and going to read Norwegian Wood and Lolita
>>
>>35084230
I'm stoked for a snowy winter. The last like, 3 have been shit and just extremely cold. Minnesota here
>>
>tfw studying on a sunday
this is the opposite of comfy
>>
>>35084159

Canadian club reserve, actually not that bad for how cheap it was.

Drinking anything?

5/10 comfy
>>
File: Hidamari.Sketch.full.839025.jpg (923 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hidamari.Sketch.full.839025.jpg
923 KB, 1920x1080
>gotta move tomorrow
>can't relax
>can't watch Hidamari Sketch with a cup of hot cocoa in bed
>>
>>35084603
some organic cream top milk
>>
>>35084580
>tfw GRE on Tuesday

we're gonna make it bruh
>>
>>35084862
For what subject? Good luck bruh.
>tfw Canadian
>tfw don't have to take GRE
>>
>>35084119

just masturbated to lindsey pelas. feeling insecure of my body so going to do some high rep/low weight oly lifts till i cry.

wearing joggers which are pretty comfortable.
>>
>>35084942
just the general GRE right now. Might have to take the physics GRE later depending on grad schools. Interested in accelerators atm, so I'm looking at nuclear engineering/physics and medical physics. My uni's got a ton of accelerators and they're involved in medical isotope production. Honestly wish I had applied for a research position sooner.
>>
>just got home from the gym
>showered
>used PTO for the next three days because i was going to be out of town for thanksgiving but weather forced me back early
>fireplace going in the background
>about to sit on comfy recliner with my dog in my lap and start a new book

feels so fucking good, best time of the year
>>
>>35084962
Good luck breh. Ever consider high energy physics?
It's usually a good idea to take an undergraduate thesis course if you're interested in grad school. It's a valuable addition to your CV.
>>
File: 1377061418815.gif (2 MB, 281x450) Image search: [Google]
1377061418815.gif
2 MB, 281x450
Been laid up with strep and then food poisoning and now i have a stent in my ureter which causes me terrible pain every morning, but I have a ton of painkillers so I've been chilling on my couch for the past two weeks trying not to die. My only complaint is there's no snow for truly comfy feels. Bout to go take some pills and watch Anthony Bourdain travel places and then pass the fuck out
>>
>>35085294
>painkillers
Enjoy your constipation brah
>>
File: 1364962461734.jpg (113 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1364962461734.jpg
113 KB, 800x533
>>35085300
They dont give me constipation unless they are IV based painkillers like fentanyl
>>
File: 20151130_021134.jpg (343 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151130_021134.jpg
343 KB, 2048x1152
>leg day, broke PR
>got mired as fuck by a new girl at gym
>had a nice dinner at my parent's house
>currently shitposting on /fit/ with the fireplace channel playing.comfy music
>feeling pretty darn comfy tbph m8
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.