[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hai! Haven't been on here since the days of zyzz and tinytrip.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: mode.jpg (77 KB, 576x663) Image search: [Google]
mode.jpg
77 KB, 576x663
Hai! Haven't been on here since the days of zyzz and tinytrip.

Is it finally my turn for aesthetics/ottermode?!
>>
>>35083978
nope
>>
>>35083978
nope
>>
soon OP keep working, solid base
>>
File: Okay.jpg (7 KB, 240x204) Image search: [Google]
Okay.jpg
7 KB, 240x204
>>35083985
>>35083994
>>35084020
lol. question was rhetorical, pretty sure I'm aesthetic as fuck :)
>>
height/weight?
>>
>>35084032
5'9 one69
>>
>>35083978
If you've been lifting for more than 1-2 years your doing something wrong......
>>
>>35084170
probably fell for the SS meme
>>
As a side note to anyone here who reads this, get off /fit/. You absorb the attitudes of the people you interact with regularly, so ask yourself:

Do I want to become more like a negative, socially inept, insecure dork will amount to nothing?

Then keep spending time on 4chan. If not then choose wisely where you spend your time.

Personal example, last time I was here I pretty much everything I listed above and had maybe had sex with 1 or 2 girls.

Since leaving I've finished my degree, started a successful business, dramatically improved my physique and have slept with over 70 girls.
Obviously that's not due to leaving 4chan but the point is a lot of that is due to surrounding myself with winners, positive mentors, and leaving the fucked up attitudes of this place behind and taking on a mindset of success which this place does not support. This is a haven for losers.

Namaste

Peace for another 5 years or so ;)
>>
>>35083978
I think you look pretty good man.
>>
>>35084474
I think your mom looks pretty good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.