[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to my gym at 2am because I like it when it's qui
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: papi.png (671 KB, 957x534) Image search: [Google]
papi.png
671 KB, 957x534
>go to my gym at 2am because I like it when it's quiet
>obviously a 24 hour gym, no staff after around 6
>usually go on friday but had to go on saturday this weekend
>never ever seen anyone at that time despite going for two plus years
>walk in
>hear loud music playing in the background
>they turn off the gym music when they leave, i think it's coming from a radio
>take a stop inside, it's loud nightcore anime music
>immediately recognize the song
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrNvRIM6nDE
>peek my head around the corner
>see this beautiful tall ripped man deadlifting heavy to this song while mouthing off every word to the song like a fucking madman
>boombox next to him spewing out his tunes
>he is the only person I've ever seen at my gym who was bigger than me and not obese
>just watch him for like twenty minutes, a bunch of bad anime and videogame music and I recognize and listen to like 90% of it
>inbetween sets he dances around to it
>gain the courage to walk in after a while
>the moment he spots me he literally runs to shut the boombox off
>slips and hits his head on the metal part of a bench and is clearly bleeding quite a bit
>has a really, really deep voice
>try to help him but he is crying and just grabs his shit and runs out
>have a great workout

you fucking have to be here. i felt so fucking awful even though I didn't even do anything. i have seen monster musume like twelve times and i wish i had had the confidence to come in there and start singing it. maybe you wouldn't have hurt yourself then.

i'm so sorry bro.
>>
Man you missed an opportunity to get a bro for life.
>>
It's decided OP you gotta find this guy and set things straight. He might start looking for a new gym too so if you don't find him you gotta scout the other 24 hour gyms at night
>>
>>35083805
I read that entire Manga and jerked off to most of it.
If I had encountered that gentlemen I would have been like, "Dude, do you want to be my lifting buddy?"
>>
wtf is this bestiality shit
>>
>>35084154
>>35084387
>>35084428
>>35083805
Ya blew it op, find him and become best friends with him
>>
File: Rachnera_8295cb_5651857.jpg (134 KB, 640x583) Image search: [Google]
Rachnera_8295cb_5651857.jpg
134 KB, 640x583
>>35083805
>tfw OP sounds like he's fawning
Papi is shit btw.
>>
>>35083805
>tfw i genuinely like this
>>
That sounds like me but instead of gay anime music I listen to kpop like a real man.
>>
This needs a screencap.
>>
>>35083805
That is adorable.
>>
>>35086106
I want to post it on /r/fitness xD
>>
>>35083805
he'll probably quit the gym now but senpai:

thats hilarious, you should become buddies
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.