[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/'s opinion on smoking pot? > Currently lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Weed-300x225.jpg (24 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Weed-300x225.jpg
24 KB, 300x225
/fit/'s opinion on smoking pot?

> Currently lifting with the big 3

Does weed affect lifting, how does it affect you /fit/zens?

is it /fit/ approved?
>>
Depends of the people I guess. Some love it
In my case, I stopped smoking weed because I was more letargic and my workout weren't as efficient as they are right now.
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
>>35082984

hehe that was quite an original reply m8 :^)
>>
How many of these threads do we have a day?
>>
>>35083029

>stoners sit around neeting on 4chan all day

>weedlmao threads all day

why are you surprised?
>>
>>35082953
Weed is alright.
I used to smoke before soccer and football games from middle to highschool and it made me focus alot better and it was obviously all more vivid bit I loved it.
Same with lifting, if I was around cool people or at least one guy who would spot me, it was all good and it made me push harder because it made me introspective as fuck, to actually do better.

Weed is not the cure all for everything, but fuckin A, its awesomes.
Oh yeah
>My gains bro family breh buruh
>>
>>35082953
I stopped for like 3 or 4 months didn't do shit.

I smoke at night and it's a way for me to relax.

I might smoke a bowl or two a day but more than that loses its touch to me.

It's all about moderation.
>>
>>35082953
I don't smoke anymore, had to get one of them grown up jobs, but i wouldn't see it working out well for me. Granted the shit we used to smoke was nothing compared to all this fancy pants medical grade kind bud bullshit the kids are into nowadays.

protip: never try to lift heavy on xanax. shit ends terribly.
>>
The right sativa is a great no stimulant preworkout ,trainwreck was sweet. If you're against using a dry herb vape then at least dab or use a bong
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
I've had a cough for like over a fucking month now supposedly caused by smoking. I haven't smoke in about a week now, I ordered a vape which is supposed to make it not burn the lungs. But I probably got this cough cause I was getting high like constantly for a week cause I had nothing I wanted to do and just listened to a bunch of EDM (it really is drug music).

tl;dr just buy a vape or do it up to twice a week
>>
Current daily user. I try to avoid smoking so it doesnt mess with my cardiot. only user before bed
>>
>>35082953

weed is for faggots

stoners and stoner culture are the worst. enjoy your cancer.

>in b4 "it isnt cigs, it cant hurt my lungs!"
>>
Weed has a negative effect on gains, but realistically most things do. And besides, if you don't care about increased chance for lung cancer you won't care about your gains.
>>
File: 1440614687231.png (617 KB, 822x1287) Image search: [Google]
1440614687231.png
617 KB, 822x1287
>>35082953
Only the weak take drugs
>>
>>35082953
Like everything. If you do it to much you get problems.
Smoke once in a while a bowl with some friends. But thats all. Smoking alone is just pathetic. There is no reason to drug up yourself alone, it only makes sense when you are a junkie. And you know what junkies never make it.
>i smoke to relax
Bs how about confronting your problems and not just numb them
>it helps me to focus
?you serious mate? You sure you don't just tell it to yourself?
> my back hurts so i smoke pot
i gave up fixing my pain so i just cure the symptons
those arguments work not for one time users! But for people who use it often or self medicate them.
If you use a drug outside of social interaction( and not shit like i get drunk so i can talk to hawt grills, bro tip you still cant talk) you are a junkie and you will never make it.
Beeing /fit/ is a lifestylechoice about discipline and dedication. There is no space for daily drug use. But feel free to smoke once in a while with your friends at a social gathering, there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
fuck i wish weed would get me high, im a sociopath so that may be why i just dont click with weed, but everytime i have tried it i had really really bad experiences.
>>
File: 250.gif (800 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
250.gif
800 KB, 220x220
>>35082953
>>
so feel threads are not allowed but talking about getting high is?

nice fucking logic, mods
>>
>/fit/'s opinion on smoking pot?
Smoking imo its flat out terrible, no way around that. If you are talking about vaping pot I'd say its a fairly neutral thing. Its pretty relaxing and makes you very contented. However, it is within this that its greatest drawback lies. It can make you so contented with everything that you dont really try to change yourself and just accept everything the way it is. This is why stoners seem so peaceful and benign about everything. Like everything else, in moderation its fine. However, if you make it a habit, or worse a crutch, it can lead to a lot of regrets when you do eventually put it down.
>>
>>35084571
you don't take drugs anon? you must be so strong. will you be my bf?
>>
Depends...works great for me.

I work out in the evenings so there's nothing better than hitting it hard, getting all your adult shit done, then vapuping and getting super relaxed. Has to help with the recovery.
>>
I've started making gains since I started lifting high. It helps me get the proper contraction and good form. But workouts can feel like they're taking fucking forever
>>
>>35084571
Have you ever taken any drugs?
>>
Why do we have to have this fucking thread multiple times a day? You weed smokers are almost as bad as girls who come on /fit/ to attention whore. You just want to talk about weed. You probably don't even lift. Want to find out if weed affects lifting? Smoke weed and lift. Don't come here and make a thread about it.
>>
>>35084724
This.

>>35084735
As long as you can fit my 10' in ur asshole.

>>35084961
And this.
>>
>>35084961

>wahh wahh I'm a widdol crybaby bitch
>>
>>35082953
Just makes me lazy as fuck for a couple of days, so stops me wanting to lift, if that doesn't happen to you then I'm jealous
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.