[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /fit/, I want to get into boxing but specific gyms are really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FOTO-151.jpg (66 KB, 521x720) Image search: [Google]
FOTO-151.jpg
66 KB, 521x720
hey /fit/, I want to get into boxing but specific gyms are really expensive like 150$ a month.

Any recs on how to learn by yourself or with a buddy?
>>
>>35082617
you cant learn by yourself

find a cheaper gym
>>
Go to a uni club or ymca/pcyc

You cannot learn to box competently from youtube
>>
File: fedora.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>you can't learn something on your own
When will this meme end?
>>
>>35082629
what about with someone with the right equipment
>>
>>35082629
>you can't learn by yourself
>almost everything humans learn that we actually use on a daily basis is self taught.
>most things taught to us by others we won't remember because we didn't go through the process of doing the work.
>>
>>35082643
>>35082715
Confirmed for never boxing.
>>
>>35082738
agreeed
>>
Have you heard the saying that in college every hour of class that you miss takes three hours to make up? I feel that you could say the same of boxing. Teach yourself if you want but at least take the free class at the gym to see what the difference is
>>
Offer sex to the alpha male of the gym. He will teach you how to train in return for bootyhole plunderin
>>
>>35082617

boxing is a poormans sport. what are you doing?
>>
>>35082715
You can only go so far against a punching bag m8
>>
>>35082617
I'm seriously getting fed up with these boxing threads. I seriously mean this. If you make this type of thread, you're not the type of person who can make it as a boxer.
That said, real boxing gyms are cheap. You're $150 a month gym is bullshit.
>>
>>35082715
Dude, if nobody corrects your footwork, the way you throw punches, your bobbing, everything, you'll do it wrong in the ring and get your head pounded in. Good luck correcting your own style mate.
>>
>>35082617
Boxing is dumb, just get a pipe bomb
>>
>>35082715
The things a good trainer could teach you about boxing in 15 minutes would take months of fucking around with your buddy to figure out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.