[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YMCA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Can I get ripped at YMCA?
>>
no but you can get aids
>>
get your asshole ripped open by a BBC maybe
>>
I guess it depends on the area. Here in nh the Manchester gym is pretty decent. 2 power racks, 2 bench racks, plenty of oly and diddly bars. My friend lifts there too, he currently holds the state record for squat and deadlift in his division I think. However I heard the one in goffstown is absolute shit because its in the sticks and its pretty much all old people.

tl; dr friend squats over 6 plates and dl 715lbs(can't remember bench), works out at y exclusively
>>
>>35082232
If I wanted humor I'd just ask you what your one rep maxes are.
>>
>>35082160
Yes.
Especially if it has a pool
>>
File: 1329105706568.jpg (98 KB, 500x631) Image search: [Google]
1329105706568.jpg
98 KB, 500x631
>>35082160
only old people go to the YMCA.
>>
>>35082267
If we wanted a reply you saw in some other thread we would've gone there
>>
>>35082160
Motherfucker you can get ripped in a basement with a cardboard cut out of Scooby, it doesn't mean shit where just as you could have 8 power racks and and a dumbell layout longer than the Devils dick, it all matters if YOU really fucking want it, so yes you can get fucking ripped at the ymca
>>
I used to workout at the YMCA
It was pretty good had a couple squat racks, a bench press, machines, and tons of free weights
>>
>>35082267
LOL
>>
>>35082267
underrated post
>>
>>35082458
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>35082464
U save ur pasta on a spreadsheet or a word doc?
>>
>>35082267
HAHAHAHAHAHA
that was hilarious!
see you on /r/4chan XDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>35082540
>Proprietary file formats
.txt my nigga
>>
>>35082464
>somebody somewhere was so triggered by 'under rated toast' shitposting that they made this pasta

baka desu senpai
>>
I go to the Y when I'm home from college. Everyone there is a huge bodybuilder, so yeah, you probably can
>>
>go to the Y in the rich part of town
>they're currently doing $4.5M in renovations
>doubling the size of the weight room
>only costs me $20 a month

feels good desu senpai
>>
>>35082265
>nh
>Manchester

Holy shit bro I had no idea there were any /fit/izens near me. You're right on my fucking doorstep.
>>
>>35082267
#REKT #REKT #REKT
#REKT #REKT #REKT
#REKT #REKT #REKT

this is gon get so much upboats on /r/4chan WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD doot doot rare peeeeeeep REEEE
>>
>>35082281
>only old people and dindu muffins go to the YMCA
FTFY
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.