[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CLEN/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: suppshopping.jpg (24 KB, 320x568) Image search: [Google]
suppshopping.jpg
24 KB, 320x568
Does this shit work?

I'm on 20% bodyfat and want to go down fast.

Please don't say DNP, it's impossible to get in my country.
>>
>>35081916
Have you tried eating less?
>>
>>35082056
Did. Dropped from 26% to 20% in 4 weeks. Want something even faster.
>>
>>35082129
Why not keep that pace up and get proper results without some pills or some other shit that could potentially do more harm? Otherwise, you're going to end up gaining that fat back asap. Doing it the hard way forces you to learn discipline.
>>
>>35082431
>Doing it the hard way forces you to learn discipline.

Implying I care about that. I just want results without doing steroids.
>>
>>35082454
it's not about discipline it's about getting lasting results, fast weight loss is always temporary, you can either accept that or go about trying different weightloss memes and losing/regaining weight for years until you give up and blame your genetics
>>
>>35081916

Where do you live that you can't get DNP. I've had it shipped successfully all over the world.
>>
>>35082467
>fast weight loss is always temporary
I was obese, lost 30 kg in few months and never gain them back.

Now I have a big muscle base, I'm 101kg with "only" 20.4% bodyfat. That means my lean bodyweight is 80 kg. With a 10% of bodyfat I would be pretty ripped. That's 10 kg. Doing it at a slow pace at 0.5 kg per week that's 5 months. I want something to make it faster.

With my lean body mass I could eat pretty much without getting fat, I got fat because I did that stupid dirty bulk thing eating 4300 kcal every day. But I feel good right now with eating only 2800 kcal of clean food, and that's below my recommended ingest.

I just want to enjoy summer m8.

>>35082493
Argentina. We can't import shit, only maybe when that leftist CFK goes away.
>>
>trusting /fit/ with advice on taking potentially dangerous and illegal drugs
>>
Well im on clen right now and its nothing that special. It just helps a bit and hand shakes are problematic.
>>
>>35082569
So you recommend I just stay with a simple fat burner like Redline or the new Hydroxycut?
>>
>>35082584
How about you get on the fat burner called eat less fatass
>>
>>35082513
Más o menos lo mismo que yo. Pesaba unos 98kg, perdí 22 en 6 meses y ahora estoy en 15% de grasa corporal.

También quiero bajar del 10%. Te recomiendo aplicar la restricción calórica a partir de la tarde y hacer 20 minutos de escaleras después de cada entrenamiento.
>>
>>35082584
Well its not like you will lose weight like crazy. Im trying to cut my belly(only fat that left) and its going pretty slow. It sucks to be super skinny with big belly...
>>
>>35082635
Yo con un 10% estoy contento. No me interesa ser Jeff Seid, con estar más o menos marcado está bien. Creo que 90 kilos con un 10% midiendo 183 se debería ver bastante bien, pero bueno, eso uno lo va viendo sobre la marcha... además de que se pierde un poco de masa siempre que cortás.

Yo estoy metiendo el HIIT (steps) entre las series, me está dando buen resultado por ahora. Y restringí bastante las calorías, trato de meter los pocos carbos que meto antes de entrenar, salvo que entrene muuuy temprano.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.