[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
manlets can learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
"I was short you kno'. I though I couldn't be anything because of ma height. I looked at the mirror and the truth was facing me there, looking at my eyes

I was a manlet."
>>
holy kek is that what tyson actually said?
>>
File: tyson.gif (981 KB, 204x150) Image search: [Google]
tyson.gif
981 KB, 204x150
>>35079938
Oh, he learned all right.
>>
JESUS CWITHE
>>
Mike Tyson was 5'10 and that's hardly manlet standards outside of the Internet.

I'm really curious about the people who make these height threads. Are you projecting your own insecurities?
>>
>>35079951
>Throws the fight
>>
>>35080100
We all know he is 5'9"

He did BTFO the idea that guys under 6' need to just be lightweights/welterweight etc and not heavy.
>>
>>35080100
>>35080129
Yeah he's 5'9" at most

But saying that, you think any other man lets can be as good as Tyson? He was a high test beast? I'm a Manley myself but come on, most Americans are low test sissies as it is. There's no way you can have a dense bone structure like he has.
>>
>>35080100
To be fair, that's short compared to the guys dominating HW boxing, especially now. Klitchko is 6'6, Fury is 6'9.
>>
I'm 5'6" and I'm more or less useless. Even people like Lee priest and flex lewis look good, but are so god damn short it ruins their physique and often look silly.

Another example is tiny trip, he looked very good and was lean, but didn't he kill himself due to manletism?

5'8 and up is NOT manlet. You wear shoes or boots and look normal, but when you are my height it becomes a very silly, silly, sad game
>>
>>35080232
A-are you gay?
>tfw no depressed fellow manlet bf
>>
>>35080280
I'm not gay.

Why can't you homothugs go back to craigslist, grindr or the closet you belong in?
>>
>>35080232
>5'8 and up is NOT manlet.

In this situation you are on the frontier, it's worse since you have the worst of both worlds.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.