[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>week 3 of cutting >dad brings burger king for the family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Dat-Feel-Meme-Text-Art.jpg (42 KB, 522x669) Image search: [Google]
Dat-Feel-Meme-Text-Art.jpg
42 KB, 522x669
>week 3 of cutting
>dad brings burger king for the family
>eat a fruit cup and 2 slices of ham
>already over carb limit
Im not gonna make it /fit/.
>>
>>35079567
Your dad brings burger king for the family? What the hell.
>>
>>35079567
CMON MANG
TAKE THE BURGERS AND THROW IT ON THE GROUND SMACH IT STEP ON IT AND SPIT ON IT LOOK AT YOUR FAT DAD AND HOLD HIM BY THE SHIRT "LOOK DAD FUCK YOUR SHIT"
>>
>>35079567
>living with fatties
>making it
pick one
>>
>>35079567
>cut going great
>end of the day, ate 300 kcal extra
>fuck it, ill just eat less tomorrow
>its midnight dad comes back from fishing, brings home huuuugee meatpie
>he was so enthusiastic about that meatpie, he claimed its the best he ate
>eat few pieces and say how its good so my dad will be happy
>tfw i ate 1200kcal extra on a cut
...hold me
>>
>dinner is a fruit cut and 2 slices of ham
>cut

Yeah bro you're gonna retain so much muscle on your super serious "cut" eating a fruit cup and two slices of lunchmeat for dinner.
>>
>>35080208
>ill eat less tomorrow

Wouldnt it make way more sense and be way easier to keep calories the same regardless of fucking up so you arent fucking miserable eating jack shit the next day?

Why does it matter if you have to cut for another few days?
>>
>>35080208
is
>meatpie
a euphemism for your dad's penis?
>>
>cut is going great a week ago
>thanksgiving break comes up
>take a break from almost everything
>sometimes i dont sleep, sometimes i don't get out of bed
>don't go to gym
>don't do half of the shit that I was planning on doing
>don't even shower some days
>don't count calories, eat whatever I want
>have to restart cut, probably even fatter than when I started
>have to figure out where my lifts fell to since I've been eating all carbs and no protein
>what have I done senpai
>>
>>35079567
>carb limit

What the fuck

You know all you have to do is limit calories on a cut don't you
>>
>>35080288
This. When I try to make up for a fuck up, I get hungry and fuck up even more. Just write it off and don't let it happen again.
>>
>>35079567
are you legit no exercising at all? when I cut I can pretty much eat normal as long as I do a workout every other day
>>
>>35080603
You know it is. Why ask
>>
>>35080288
Everybody handles these things differently. I don't count calories, I usually go with something like "eat one meal per day, as much proteins as possible" or whatever. Usually works okay. When I mess up and eat too much one day, I just eat nothing the next day, it's not hard for me to do. I know many if not most other people get dramatic breakdowns when they don't eat for a day or something, never quite understood that.
>>
>>35079567
>completely undisciplined
>finally go 3 days properly cutting, 1800 cal a day
>get invited out
>ingest 3000 calories

also

>run + walking all day burns 1600 calories (srs, 15+ miles)
>eat it all back
>maintain

fuck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.