[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you hire a personal trainer /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Personal Trainer.png (842 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Personal Trainer.png
842 KB, 1024x768
How often do you hire a personal trainer /fit/?
>>
>>35079503
Never
>>
/fit/ is my personal trainer.
>>
>>35079513
Don't you want someone to check your form and give you advice on how to achieve your next short term goal?
>>
>>35079536
I'll either ask /fit/ or another website or I'll ask a gym buddy or some other big guy at my gym
>>
>>35079530
Oh shit, you're fucked
>>
>>35079530
KEK.
>>
>>35079503
>paying for someone to tell you things you could find online for free
>>
File: fit5.jpg (108 KB, 855x1000) Image search: [Google]
fit5.jpg
108 KB, 855x1000
>>35079530
>>
>>35079548
I mean you say that, but personally iv only been receiving good advice.
>>
>>35080702
/fit/ never gives good advice. You've been memed
>>
>>35079582
/every thread on /fit/
>>
>>35080702
SS+GOMAD
>>
Never saw a PT using compound exercices with their client, why is that ?

A guy was squatting once but his PT was behind him, waist to waist, doing all the work in his place and rubbing his dick all over his client's butt cheeks.
>>
>>35082377
If the client never makes results, they'll keep paying the trainer to "help" them make gains
>>
>>35082377
>not wanting a mans dick sliding between your ass while you lift
are you some sort of normal fag?
get the fuck off /fit/ normie.
>>
>>35082413

Yeah logic.
I pity the poor souls that are too stupid to check forms and routine on an philipino cartoon image board.

+ you can ask people at the gym.
>>
>>35082377
I don't think I've ever seen a PT at the gym I go to even use the benchpress. All of the PT's loving getting people doing their calves for some reason
>>
File: das rite 2.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
das rite 2.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
>>35079530
>>
>>35082377
I only have 2 pt's that have clients that workout in my gym

1. shes kind of fat, err excuse me "high test" all her clients do the same hiit/circuit routine of 5 minutes on the treadmill then some sort of step aerobic then a really weak lift of some sort then back to the treadmill... all of them remain fat

2. This pt guy looks kind of jacked, only has a few clients. Makes them hit compounds all the time when when they start. Helps me form check from time to time even though I dont pay him for training. Has a few clients that only do once or twice a week with him but are really well built. For them he has odd ball exercises and what not to hit areas they arent getting on their own. One of his clients gets trophies and he posts the pics on a bulletin boards.
>>
>>35082560
Him form checking you isn't a dick move.
If he knows his stuff, he is a personal trainer because he genuinely enjoys working out and helping people.
>>
>>35082578
I didnt say it was a dick move if anything its a bro move.
>>
>>35082560

That's a rare kind of PT. I would not mind hiring one like this for a few months.
But like I said, every info is on the net or somewhere else for free.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 490x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 490x735
>>35079503
I'm a PT you might wanna check us out to be the best you.
boards.4chan.org/fit/thread/35081762
Pic semi-related, she's a part of our crew.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 593x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 593x615
>>35082654
We offer fitness consultations for free. After one session it's money time, lol
>>
>>35082654
Eh have a military friend who did this after we both got it.
Most PTs have a problem with trying to interject their own idea of what the customer should look like. Since it's almost like an artform and you're helping sculpt the client.

I'd say the biggest deciding factor is getting a PT that looks like how you want to look if you're going to get one OP.
You don't want a muscle head coaching you on how to get abs, much like you don't want a cardio junkie telling you how to bulk.
>>
>>35082475
It's a sexual thing
>>
>>35082654
>>35082665
goddamn dude why
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.