[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm perfectly comfortable not having a six pack, as long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1448775776016.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1448775776016.gif
2 MB, 235x240
I'm perfectly comfortable not having a six pack, as long as I'm not obese. Come at me.
>>
15-17% bodyfat all-year-round master race reporting in.
>>
File: doobs.jpg (6 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
doobs.jpg
6 KB, 256x197
>>35079455
>>
>>35079455
I love the 18% year round it's great never look great but always better than the rest
>>
15% reporting in
I am going to cut for 8 weeks or so before summer just to prove to myself I can. Nothing other than a test of my will power to cut
>>
18-20% all year long.
Three years lifting, always improving, great diet, can party and have fun.
Comfortable at beaches, confident, which is enough for most girls, while also being intimidating to guys that don't lift.
>>
>>35079532
Best feel it's like the lazy way of making it
>>
>>35079468
check
>>
>>35079455
I just want to be strong really.

And it's not like the fact that you have a large back, wide shoulders, strong legs and arms are gonna be diminished by the fact that you aren't low enough bodyfat to see your abdominal erectors.
>>
>>35079545
Not lazy brah, just don't be an insecure faggot and eat non-processed shit.
My health is great, and I eat all kinds of awesome stuff; becoming weaker and unhappy with my diet so I can get into single digits to "impress grills" sound like a waste to me, life is too short.
>>
>>35079568
This. Jesus christ, who the fuck cares about abdominal erectors besides teenage girls (read: not high test), and even then, they'll like Your a Big Guy anyway
>>
>>35079455
Fourpack with gut masterrace reporting. Enjoying my big limps, thick chest, and wide back. Fuck abs for real.
>>
>>35079703
This DESU Senpai. Only reason I might cut in the future is to shut up my mate who goes on about how hard it is
>>
>doing barbell glute bridges with 605lbs at the gym yesterday
>cardiowhore comes up during my 30 minute rest period and asks what exercise im doing
>tell her im doing barbell glute bridges and not to gossip about my rest periods which are totally fine since if i ever got into a serious duel it would be over faster than it takes to do a set.
>running slut asks me what muscles it develops
>scoff at the idea of "developing muscles" and tell her that im doing it to hone my hip drive to the point where if a wench like her got uppity i could shatter her skull with an open hand slap
>wink while i say it since shes clearly aroused by my physique
>treadmill cunt becomes so out of her mind with lust for my rugged bearmode manhood that she has to excuse herself
>dyel gym manager comes by right before i do my next set and says im banned from the gym for making "threats"
>take my leave peaceably since i know when to pick my battles in this modern day gynocracy

Jokes on them, i payed for the membership with moms credit card and he cant stop me from getting with my run bitch gf outside of the gym.
>>
File: images.jpg (31 KB, 480x287) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31 KB, 480x287
0% master race reporting in.
>>
Who 50% body fat here
>>
>>35080102
>>doing barbell glute bridges with 605lbs at the gym yesterday
try elevating your shoulders for a deeper ROM

also, are you sure you are getting MAX contraction at the top of every ROM? (you know... squeezing your buttcheeks so hard it kinda almost hurts)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.