[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I tried to get my testosterone levels checked, by doctor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: testosterone.png (5 KB, 220x142) Image search: [Google]
testosterone.png
5 KB, 220x142
When I tried to get my testosterone levels checked, by doctor told me that I didn't have a good reason to. Apparently they vary too much, so comparing my levels now (I have been eating, sleeping, and exercising poorly for the past three months) with my levels in a few months of living healthy wouldn't tell me anything, unless they were outside of the normal range, which seems pretty large.

Is my doctor right? And would I not notice any difference if I went from 300 ng/dL to 800 ng/dL?
>>
Has anyone else tried to get their test levels checked?
>>
>>35079270
350 is about the minimum for a healthy male.

Do you have symptoms of low testosterone?
>>
Sounds like your docter has a point. If you're not living as healthy as you can, if you can, and poor health is the reason for low test, the answer is to live healthier, not roids.
>>
>>35079965
I was curious to see what my test levels were, how much they would increase, and if I noticed any difference between the two levels.
>>
>>35079863
No, but I would like to be more "manly," as well as have more energy, confidence, etc.
>>
>>35079863
Though now that I think of it, I rarely get morning wood.
>>
>>35080292
Does masturbation or sexual contact feel good or stimulating?
>>
>>35079863
Shit. When I was at 350 I was depressed and tired constantly and has absolutely no sex drive.
>>
>>35080381
Ya bros/ /fit/izens I'm a med student hopefully going to study and have my residency endocrinology.

AMA.
>>
>>35079270
American doctors seem to not want to give people things that actually work because of this stigma surrounding things like test and opiates and whatnot. They have it in their head that most people can't be trusted with powerful compounds because of this puritan belief stucture that America is based on.

Bettering yourself is bad because you won't be humble. Pleasure is a sin. Everybody has sin in them and the potential to become a a junky because of that. People can't be trusted with their own bodies and emotions. Just be a good worker bee.
>>
>>35080422
Why did you respond to my statement with that.

They wouldn't give me a script at 350 because stupid insurance companies control those standards for some reason so I bought my own black market and I feel amazing and happy and healthy. So glad I made that decision.
>>35080424
Also this
>>
do people on trt have to take arimidex or whatever? and isnt there health consequences to taking AI for the rest of your life?
>>
>>35080422
If I do not eat bread will I make mad gains?
>>
>>35080364
Yes for both.
>>
>>35080424
The very concept of "bettering oneself" has its origin in Protestantism.
>>
>>35079863
If I'm at 350, will I notice any difference if I go up to 800?
>>
>>35082571

Like night and day
>>
>>35082291
Holy kek no it doesn't

Perfecting oneself (if you are only taking western- eurocentric shit) is a greek ideal
>>
File: 1446619754618.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446619754618.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>35082571
>will I notice any difference if I more than double the levels of a hormone in my body
>>
>>35082599
kek
>>
File: dogefu.jpg (113 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
dogefu.jpg
113 KB, 640x641
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.