[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are my balding brothers? Share your tips, experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 30
File: norwoodscale.gif (30 KB, 478x283) Image search: [Google]
norwoodscale.gif
30 KB, 478x283
Where are my balding brothers?

Share your tips, experiences with drugs / supplements that helped you etc

I'm considering propecia, will it fuck up my gains?
>>
depends on your luck mate
>>
>>35079237

But is it possible for propecia to destroy your muscle gains? I know its possible to kill your dick, but haven't heard about muscles
>>
File: 235525426.png (104 KB, 297x314) Image search: [Google]
235525426.png
104 KB, 297x314
>be me, have nice thick head of brown hair
>meet older bro for dinner
>older bro looks a bit different
>older bro seems to have thinner hair... and is it receding?!?!
>older bro is only 5 years older, not even 30 yet

Fuck me, is this how it ends?
>>
File: hi9magR.jpg (74 KB, 855x746) Image search: [Google]
hi9magR.jpg
74 KB, 855x746
>>35079449

I know mate...seeing my hair slowly receding is really killing. Sometimes I consider ending it all
>>
>>
>>35079224
Well, I have a receding hairline like that number 2, actually my shedding gradually stopped by itself 1-2 years ago (I'm 24, it started at like 20 or so), still I wanted to be sure so I went to a dermatologist few months ago and now I'm on minoxidil (I mentioned finasteride with him but he was really against it). Pretty good so far, situation is actually better than before, hair seems to be a little bit thicker and I have a really small regrowth on my temples, but it's really minimal and I don't fool myself into thinking I'll get them covered again.
Still, thanks to the fact that my hairline isn't really fucked up and I have thick hair, you can't really notice any flaws.
>>
File: GalleryJasonSide.jpg (34 KB, 922x400) Image search: [Google]
GalleryJasonSide.jpg
34 KB, 922x400
>>35079224
I got a head tattoo like this. My gf thinks its very realistic up-close and didnt realise till I told her. I recommend HisHair clinic.
>>
>>35079268
It lowers test, so I would assume it would hurt gains.
>>
Rosemary oil same as monoxidil. It's like Rogaine, only way better.
>>
File: DSC05651.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC05651.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
How fucked am I?
>>
>>35079656
Well, that hairline is kinda weird but not really fucked up. Go to a derma if you're really worried.

But seriously, what's with those hair on your forehead. Gross brah
>>
>>35079620
That's new and impressive desu
>>
I ordered 100 pills of Dutasteride, using Minoxidil for a month already, and I'm getting a hair transplant in 3 weeks.

BALD LIFE IS HELL. I look 10 years older with hair, I look like a cancer patient without hair.
>>
>>35079625

It doesn't shut up.
>>
>>35079620

Looks great senpai. but wont you look kinda weird when you get older? I mean have you ever seen a 60 years old dude with a perfect hairline and shaved hair?
>>
I am on Proscar, Minoxidil and Regaxidil (Biotine and zinc)

been on it since i was 20, i am 26 now but i dont think i will hold my hair longer than two more years though
>>
>>35079811
>getting a hair transplant in 3 weeks

How old are you and where are you from? I've been considering it too desu
>>
>>35079620
I honestly think he looks better without the tattoo.
Also stay the fuck away from propecia, I did it for around 7 years (no side effects), with Minoxidil and it does help at least to keep what you have for a while, but if you ever stop it, prepare to feel like shit for like 2 years.
If you don't believe me google propecia brain fog / discontinuation side effects. NOT WORTH IT.
>>
>>35079896
>I did it for around 7 years (no side effects)
>but if you ever stop it, prepare to feel like shit for like 2 years

dude
why did you stop
>>
>>35079896
I stoped propecia this summer for 4 months or so and didnĀ“t felt bad, on the oposite my libido went too crazy and i was feeling over the roof, i am back on it again, not the best libido but yea...
>>
>>35079877
24. I'm going to do it in Istanbul (Turkey) which is pretty damn cheap. My cousin did it there too and looks good, price is like 1500 eu all inclusive for 4000 grafts
>>
>>35079933
Fuck I hear a lot of people are going to Istanbul for it. Price is definitely low. How's your hairline like? Have you seen any of the surgeon previous work except your cousin?
>>
>>35079933
Link on the clinic? That is fucking cheap
>>
>>35079922
Because the hair loss never really stops. It just slows down. I got tired of that shit and stopped.
>>
File: ctf.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ctf.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Nearly 30, hair getting lighter here aswell.

Does it really concern you guys so much? Heck, men lose hair when the get older, both society and the sex you're striving for accept that, if

>IF

if you carry it with dignity and self respect.

Like, 90% of /fit/ is "hurr don't lift for gurrls" it's all down to confidence and when there is a topic where confidence is key we hide and try to forget it/lie?

Doesn't sound reasonable to me.
>>
>>35079926
You were lucky. I got really bad brain fog for 2 years.
>>
>>35080050

Losing your hair at 30 is kinda acceptable. Imagine losing your hair at 20 tho.
>>
>>35079945
My cuz sent a few friends of his there too, they all look okay, not really dense like a young, but they were marble level bald. Hair on the left side of pic is my current real hairline, hair on the right side is my hair right now.
I'm using a spray that's basically thickening paint, but it looks natty. It's called Toppik, it does wonders and it convinced me to get a HT because I'm really a lot more happy and feel more like myself with a head of hair. It's something good that you could try if you barely go outside like me, makes your hairline like you're 18 again.
>>
No fap is your solution to no hair loss.
>>
>>35080050
It's an ego thing. I'm at that stage of just letting go and thinking about shaving it all. I actually did it for a while, not fully shaved but almost, and noticed that cute girls still checked me out/smiled/whatever. But I definitely feel less attractive without hair
>>
>>35079922
Another guy here. Side effects become cumulative. Better drop now and deal with the 2-3 years of pain rather than do it later. Would happily trade every single hair in my head for my pre-fin health back
>>
>>35080178

Did you pull that out of your ass, or has it worked for you? I'm on 7 day of nofap, and heck if I could keep my hair forever I would never fap again in my whole life.
>>
>>35080152
Well, I don't really need it, my hair are still thick and my receding has basically stopped. I wouldn't mind filling the small gaps in my temples though.

Good luck with your transplant, I hope you'll get some nice hair brah
>>
>>35080375

How did you stop your hair from receding>
>>
I looked into drugs and even hair transplant, but then I realised I'm not that big of a tool.

Of course I'd rather have a full head of hair than losing it, but the day it gets too noticeable I'll shave it all
>>
>>35080473
>>35079598
I'm starting to suspect it's just a mature hairline, but I don't want to risk it and just go with minox. I just want to keep some nice hair at least in my 20s
>>
>>35080241
It's true.
>>
slowed down my hair loss dramatically by changing my diet:

>no gluten
>almost no dairy except greek yogurt
>eat fish every day
>eat heaps of green veggies

basically paleo diet with a few exceptions

and i take these supplements
>zinc 50mg
>iodine 6 - 20mg
>selenium 200mcg
>biotin 10 000 mcg

hard as fuck to make gains but i'm slowly getting there, plus my shedding and inflammation is pretty much gone
>>
>>35079684
No the guy you're responding to but those hairs lying flat on his forehead are typical of some types of male pattern baldness. Essentially the hairs grow back thinner, and more brittle until they don't grow back at all and the hairline recedes.
>>
>>35080677

Do you go on immortalhair? Also, had any side effects from iodine supplements? I'm also thinking of adding 50 mg zinc daily but I'm afraid it might make things worse
>>
>>35080745
haha yes i do actually
a lot of crocks on there but the guy that runs it, plus a few others, are legit.

no side effects from iodine, just have to take selenium with it. i just put a few drops of lugols in my water bottle every day and drink it throughout the day.

don't be scared of zinc bro, zinc is a gift from god
>>
Im a bit before norwood 2, starting balding at 17, got on 1mg of fin at 18 (since no doctor would prescribe it before 18) i also did minoxdil twice a day and ketoconazole once a week. Decided jsut to shave it all and say fuck it when i turned 21. I was spending way too much money and way to much time and worrying about my hair.
I now have a supportive GF who doesn't care, and desu once youre actually out of highshcool not alot of girls seems to care, i get as much attention now as i did when i had hair, and a lot of chicks seem to be into it even.
Yeah those things did slow down/stopped my balding, but i felt miserable, and i didn't have any side effects, didn't affect my gains or dick.
Sure start, but i made the realization that once you start you can NEVER stop, so just buzz it and get it over. Don't be THAT guy.
>>
>>35079224
Let me share a tip with you.
Buzz it off and stop being a faggot.
>>
Since I don't want to fuck with propecia and all that useless BS amd hairtransplants ar shitty as well (look at rooney for example)
>>35079620
I'm getting it done in a year or two, with a low but soft hairline
>>35079821
you can get it easily removed with a laser and until you are 60yo it'll fade a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMqsr5YFqjk
Looks perfect.
Or this guy, he went from 6 to 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgru3d9GZQ0
>>
>>35079527
I'm 22 and I have a 2A :l
>>
>>35080178
lmao you might want to stop fucking also
fuck out of here
if you are prone to go bald you will go bald no matter what
theres people masturbating everyday, eating like shit everyday, smoking everyday
yet they reach 40, 50 with a full head of hair
its either in your future or not
>>
>>35081884
The best one is
>Just make sure you drink a lot of water
>>
>>35079224

I am a norwood 2, but it has been that way since my early teens. No-one has ever implied that I am balding, my hair is thick, and when I grow my hair out I get compliments. I am wondering if to go on fin or dutast just as a precaution though.
>>
>>35079224

>hair started receding in early 20's
>26 now, hairline stabilized but now crown is thinning
>fuckinghell.png
>been using minoxidil for years, only once a day and missing some days
>realized I need to get my shit together, balding speed increasing
>hop on fin, minox twice a day, nizoral shampoo, and biotin supp.
>going on month 4, noticing some hair gains in crown

I don't mind a tad bit of a receded hairline at the temples, but this damn thinning crown looks like shit. Hopefully I can grow some of it back and maintain it. Why the fuck can't they develop a cure for this hell?
>>
>>35079224
2 slowly fading to a 2a, I'll probably shave my head and grow out a beard in the near future
tfw only 20
>>
>>35079224
I'm 20 and have a little more than 2, dat feeling when I will never go bald.
>>
>>35079224
There in /fraud
>>
>>35079224
i'm not balding but I still have to shave some parts of my forehead to make my hairline look non retarded
fml
been doing it since I was like 17 (like 7-8 years)
>>
not balding but..
>be me, 18
>already finding a few grey hairs every day
just fuck my genetics up
>>
>be me, 33 with shitty receding hairline
>look up online, nothing but stories of terrible side-effects
>too broke for transplant
>decide to buzz head and keep wearing a hat almost 24/7 just like I've been doing all my life (even with perfect hair)
>realized hat fit me better and look better with my buzzed head
>?????
>profit
>>
>>35083970
what? if you are anywhere on the norwood scale you're going bald
>>
>be 20
>friends point out im balding at crown
>like OP pic #4
>riddled with anxiety and depression ect
>wear hats everywhere
>one day decide to shave it off
> 4 years later and no regrets

sure i still miss my hair but having bald and a beard is much better
>>
just buzz it. I understand most balding bros are afraid to do it, I was on the same boat. I've been fighting with hairstyles and shame for almost two years. Got a buzz a week ago, sur fucking prise, I like it. Most people either don't give a shit or give compliments. DO IT NOW. also grow a beard
>>
File: fit motiv.png (89 KB, 797x966) Image search: [Google]
fit motiv.png
89 KB, 797x966
>solid 2
>>
I'm somewhere in the 3s

I clipper my hair every weekend on the guide 2
I don't really want to go full shave head mode atm because I am only 21 and fuck embracing it that much. I will just start shaving if off with the clippers with no guides one day but not today.

I brought 3 different hats that all look pretty good on me and a couple of beanies (one looks rapist but is warm as fuck and one looks great)

Any started going bald at high school here?
>>
File: 1448624454084.png (527 KB, 838x630) Image search: [Google]
1448624454084.png
527 KB, 838x630
>>35079224
righh here right here man

desu it doesnt even matter, If you can pull pussy with hair, you can pull it with a shaved head too

most of the time the guys who fear losing their hair the most are the ones that never got any pussy anyways because they are genetically inferior in every way
>"if I lose my hair it will seal the deal, I will NEVER get PUSSY"

lemme stop you right there man, you were fucked from the beginning just deal with it and lift heavy shit
>>
>>35085593
so your literally the opposite of balding? you just came here to brag you little shit

kill yourself
>>
>>35079577
>7
>gets 77 at end of post

nice
>>
Been sporting the 'ed sheeran' hairstyle for years now.. i always had extremely thin hair so that was the only hairstyle that kind of worked. I hate it though.. I just want a grown man's haircut

I'm 22 now pillow is full of hair and I lose a lot of hair from the crown everyday, been on regaine for a few weeks now and barely see any difference.

I use Gofybr now and then, and it covers my loss in the crown completely. However we all know it's a lost cause so my only option is to go full blown The Rock /statham/vin diesel mode.....

No way i'm touching that propecia garbage. I'd rather be fit and bald than a denying no-gains fag with bitchtits.
>>
File: Buzzed.jpg (2 MB, 1601x3123) Image search: [Google]
Buzzed.jpg
2 MB, 1601x3123
Started balding at 16. Just shave your head and embrace the look, man. Owning it is way better than letting your insecurity rule your life and worrying about procedures and treatments.

You'd be amazed how little it matters. It bums me out to see people in threads like these losing their shit over it like their life is over. Nobody cares (well, unless you're just super ugly but then you were fucked anyways). I guess it's like telling a girl with average breasts who's dead set on implants that she looks great as is - reality doesn't matter because it's about her insecurities and self image. You balding bros are that average breasted girl. Trust me you're alright.

Pic related is me. You'd be suprised how many bishes dig the big/buzzed look.
>>
>>35079224
2 here. Feels not so bad, man.

At least I'm over 30, still athletic and getting regular 8-9/10 pussy. Can't ask for more.
>>
Is it possible to be balding only on the crown and not the forehead hairline?

my hairline has stayed exactly the same since it got mature, but it looks thin as fuck on parts of my crown
>>
Used rogaine for a year.
Got sweet beard and eyebrow gains, not much else.
Had to stop using rogaine about a month ago since I started getting pimples and extremely flaky skin on my head.
Hair line has stayed intact and I have a solid 5/5 head shape so I look pretty good with extremely short hair.

Would recommend rogaine. No idea about the hormonal treatments, stayed away from those because of all the horror stories.
Rather have gains than hair.
>>
All you balding faggots: why not simply shave it clean instead of holding onto your 3 hairs you got left like a pussy
>>
>>35087385
I want to achieve viking mode, ie. long hair and built as fuark. Halfway there with my body, so I'll try keep my hair for another year or so
>>
To all you faggots who say "just shave it and move on"

There is this guy on the gym, who is about norwood 4, but he shaves his head. Anyway one day we were chit chatting and he told me "I'm 26 years old". My jaw dropped on the floor. I always thought he was 35 or something. If you are balding at your 30, then its okay to shave it, but if you are in your 20s you will just look shit.
>>
>>35079224

tfw 2a

I kept my hair between Lex Luthor short to Jason Statham long for quite a few years. This winter though I'm growing it out to see if I look somewhat decent. If not, then I'm shaving it off.

On the upside I'm growing out a full bear at the same time. I never really had motivation to do it, so on the upside I'll have a nice large beard by Christmas.
>>
>>35087206
How tall are you for the record?
>>
>Losing it rapidly since 17
>panic for about a month then slowly stop giving a fuck
>living life as normal
>now at 20 years I think its time to soon shave it off
>no big deal
>0 euros spent on hair treatment
>>
>>35087654
won't you look worse if you leave it long looking like Constanza?
>>
>>35080797
zinc is indeed a gift from god
>got rid of acne
>got higher test levels
>im horny all day everyday
aside from the last point zinc is essential along with magnesium and vitamin d3(only in the winter or if you are a basement dweller)
>>
>>35088845
High test levels can literally be the reason for hair loss. So zinc can be a bad idea
>>
I've been on minoxodil for about 6 weeks now. So excited to see if I make gains.
>>
File: WP_20151130_009.jpg (2 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151130_009.jpg
2 MB, 3072x1728
>>35079224
Am I type 2? Please god no Im just 21.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 996x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 996x1000
>not even 30 and already started balding

I won't lose hair over it though, if it gets to the point where I look better with a shaved head, so be it. These drugs will at the very best delay hair loss and make the whole process even more agonizing.
>>
>>35089131
Pls respond
>>
Shaved my head. Interest from women increased 10x and no longer have to constantly worry about it.
>>
>>35089158
lucky cunt
mine started thinning at 17 and receding at 20
i cut it all off at 24
>>
>Already can tell I'm starting to go bald
>Only 22
Already accepted it though. Not even mad.
>>
How do you know when it's time to shave it off? 26 and my hair is really thin on top. Was getting it buzzed then went to a new barber and he was shocked I was buzzing. Told me I've got enough and am still young enough to grow it out. Been growing out for a few months however when the light hits it on top I can see a lot of scalp. Part of me thinks It's more noticeable to me because I'm aware of it.
I feel like in a few more months I'll have enough to comb over everything and it'll look fine. But I'm afraid to hang on to it for too long. I just think bald looks worse on me plus I have a huge bump on the top of my head. I'm trying to not be self conscious about it but I'm at Uni and I feel like no 18-22 yo wants to be seen with a bald guy.
Anyone out there pretty thin but hiding it well?
>>
>>35089356

10 Times 0 is still 0
>>
>>35089764
Go buzzcut.
Like a #4 on top #3 on the sides.
>>
>25
>still have decent coverage but hair is extremely thin
>cant grow a beard

been on fin for 2 years right now so i'm holding on to what i got but jesus christ fuck these genetics
>>
>>35089764

Look up on Toppik mate
>>
File: 1392781569059.jpg (124 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
1392781569059.jpg
124 KB, 620x451
>>35079224
I'm 27 and my hairline always been like #2 on the pic. Should I've been worried?
>>
After balding slowly over the past few years I took the plunge and shaved my head at the start of this year. Had more sex than I've had in any other year of my life (I'm 28) and I'm not even good looking.

Grow a beard, get big and dress right. It's not the end of the world.
>>
>>35089356
>>35089793
Lol #rekt
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 604x517
>>35079224
I have had thin hair that grows fucken fast for years. Since I hit puberty my thick hair went thin. Im just waiting for the receding to happen. I'm 24 years old.
>>
Something like 90% of all men have some hair recession/thinning in their life. It doesn't necessarily mean full blown balding.
>>
File: IMAG0665_1.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0665_1.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Thick hair
Massive forehead
Shaved it once and it was alright part from noticing how big it was everytime I saw myself
but then grew it longer again
>>
>>35079811
Did you need a prescription before ordering?
>>
>>35090626
eggman ?
>>
>>35090672

4 u
>>
>>35090626
dyel?
>>
>>35090688
former fatass
used to weight like 110kg now i'm like 86kg
started swimming and biking not even touched a weight yet kek
>>
File: bodybuilder-o.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bodybuilder-o.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>35090709
Good, dont give up.
I'll keep track of you.
>>
File: il_214x170.711109422_n636.jpg (9 KB, 214x170) Image search: [Google]
il_214x170.711109422_n636.jpg
9 KB, 214x170
>>35090792
appreciate it bro
Stay Bless
>>
>>35087206
Saitama sensei?
>>
Just to further depress you guys...

Being bald is not attractive. It's like being scrawny, short, or having a small penis.

It's not a positive trait. You will always look better to girls with hair.

I'm taking finasteride now, using minox, and nizoral shampoo. It's doing relatively well. Scalp massaging works as well. I take a complete multi-vitamin. It's all cheap and takes less than 5 minutes a day in total.

You can't have good looks being bald. It is a death sentence for confidence and getting good girls. If fin/minox doesn't grow back your hair or stop your hairloss, it will slow it down enough for you to get old enough and have a decent paying job to get some hair transplants that are permanent.

With a little saving and decent income, it's a worthy investment for happiness and still getting young pretty girls as you go through your 30s and 40s. It's not as expensive or impossible as you think. (It might be to an 18 year old living with his parents, but I'm talking to you mid 20s here).
>>
>>35091240
imagine being this insecure
>>
>>35091386

Imagine not accepting reality
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-10-07-44.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-10-07-44.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>35091240
Damn you right. Being bald is a right off and I should an hero now. :^(

>>35091386
I kek'd tbqh
>>
>>35091470

Every girl is wetting themselves for Bruce Willis, right?

And half those guys, like Beckham, aren't even bald. He's had work done and it considered far more attractive with hair.
>>
>>35091465
you spend money and time on trying to keep your hair instead of just cutting it off and accepting reality
>>
>>35079224
Looking like 2 at the moment. If I reach 2A stage I'll just shave it off and grow a beard.
>>
>>35090881
Fuck off weaboo fag
>>
>>35091502
My hairstyle has had zero impact on my dating life
If your don't have the personality of wet cardboard and are not butt ugly you are good to go tbqh
>>
>>35091509

Because I have a NW 1.5 at 26. I'm not cutting that shit off yet or ever. I noticed hair falling out and took immediate action to stop and regrow.
>>
>>35091502
So you are doing all of this to get a girl who only finds you attractive because you've slowed down your balding
i think i'll stick to being bald as shit
>>
>>35091552
Not going bald at 18. Are you low test or something?
>>
>>35091552
instead of accepting the reality that you're going to bald
+ keeping thin/thinning hair looks dreadful
>>
File: tumblr_nj9f73snUm1u6hd1zo1_1280.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj9f73snUm1u6hd1zo1_1280.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
>>35091601

Enjoy never having hair like this
>>
>>35091563

People are superficial.

There's nothing wrong with that. You don't want a fat woman with receding hair and missing teeth because of some condition.
>>
>>35091647
short back and sides all my life
not even bitter about it kek
>>
>>35091672

Looks like shit, but okay.

Are you fine with never posting a pic somewhere and having girls gush over you and go nuts? It's an empowering feeling and everyone should experience it at some point.
>>
>>35091812
DYEL? Hair is by no means the best way to do that
>>
>>35091823

Face is though and hair is important for having a good face.

It's completion.
>>
>>35091812
i'll have you know i average 20+ likes on my selfies
>>
File: Short-Back-And-Sides-Hairstyle.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Short-Back-And-Sides-Hairstyle.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>35091672
SB&S best haircut
>>
>>35091914

For plebs and highschool freshman
>>
>>35079625
It reduced the conversion of test to DHT. So literally the opposite of what you said.
>>
>>35091647
>>35091666
>>35091240
>>35091465
>>35091834

Obviously having hair looks better, but the point is it's not a dealbreaker by any means. You're comparison to a fat ugly chick with bad hair teeth is retarded.

Part of growing up is accepting that some shit is just out of your control. Yeah more hair would be nice but I'm still tall, fit, handsome, and have a career that women find attractive, so I don't sweat it too much.

One thing that is definately less attractive than a bald guy is someone who freaks about so much that you spend all your time and money worrying on it, suffering side effects, being insecure, asking how your hair looks and shit... chicks will think you're a total bitch if you do that.

tl;dr

balding is not ideal but its not a big deal if you have other aspects of your life in order.
>>
>>35092079
EXACTLY
>>
>>35092079
BAKA this desu senpai
>>
>>35086396

my dad is 65 and still has a full head of hair

owned
>>
File: DSC05673.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC05673.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>35092330

My dad is 60 too, and norwood 1

Do you guys think Im losing? Keep in mind I've always had that M hairline, even when I was 16
>>
>>35092956
Mines like that and has been since I was like 12/13
It hasn't changed in 8 years so I don't think you are

We just got big heads bro
>>
>>35092985

Hope so mate. Good luck to both of us!
>>
>>35091470
>attractive bald men
>bruce willis jason statham account for 50% of the pics
>david beckham isn't even bald

If you're bald you're fucked unless you're a male model or a multimillionaire hollywood actor.
>>
>>35092079
Sadly it is.

Just like being a manlet, being bald is a dealbreaker for a lot of women.

Life isn't fair and some people just got dealt a shitty hand.
>>
>>35093119
Bald is a hairstyle

Some are just forced into it

Also Implying you wouldn't bite the pillow as he plows you. No homo
>>
File: Sure-gif.gif (483 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
Sure-gif.gif
483 KB, 500x221
>>35093155
>hey maybe if I just shave my head people will think it's just a personal styling preference rather than my shit genetics!
>>
File: 2015-12-01 12.42.46.jpg (895 KB, 1439x1613) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-01 12.42.46.jpg
895 KB, 1439x1613
>>35093199
Damn you are right everyone here has short hair not because they shaved it but because their genetics makes it so their hair doesn't grow longer than that.

I said that some are forced into this hairstyle but to say it isnt a hairstyle it retarded
>>
>>35093241
Nobody who has the ability to grow a full head of hair would willingly shave their head except for skinheads, militaryfags and hipsters like Beckham experimenting with various hairstyles.
>>
>>35093268
>nobody except...
So there are people who choose this hairstyle. There are plenty of people that shave their heads without being genetically bald
>>
>>35093293
Sure. There are people who choose to tattoo their face as well. Doesn't mean shit.

Hair > bald
>>
>>35093343
Being bald is only a big deal if you are a little bitch about it just like
>>35092079
Said. Just like the only people who make a big deal about manlets or lanklets are insecure about themselves
>>
>>35093241
Just Google "atractive/hot men".

How many are bald?

I rest my case.
>>
>>35093416
So you're denying the fact that physical attractiveness impacts your relationships?

Yeah you're basically retarded. Keep deluding yourself m8
>>
>>35093439
Personally no shaving my head hasn't impacted my relationships or dating life at all.
The opposite is true but more than my hairline have changed so i cant say it was that at all.

You are narrow minded and probably self absorbed if you think your hairstyle matters at all to anyone as long as your hair doesn't look stupid or smell
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-13-11-30.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-13-11-30.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>35093417
Well there is 2 on the second page. So idk, take away the dark haired short on sides and back but long on top style haircut and there isn't really much of anything else either
I wouldn't say that really proves your point...
>>
File: baldguy.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
baldguy.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>2015 being bald and not getting a SMP
If you have full head of hair and just decide to shave it is a completely different world as oppose to being just bald. Pic very fucking related, I'm gonna rock that look when I get my scalp pigmentation. Instead of hanging on some pathetic patches of hair you can choose whatever hairline you want and be the next wentworth Miller.
>>
>>35079620

Absolutely pathetic. I can't believe none of you phaggots even feel ashamed.
>>
>>35093439

You're just a sad little self absorbed cunt. Your dad should have pulled out instead of producing such a pathetic beta bitch.
>>
>>35093580
>mad baldy detected

It's not my fault you have shit genes.

It's also not my fault that the world is a superficial place and you are judged by your appearance every single day of your life.
>>
File: chris-crown.jpg (77 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
chris-crown.jpg
77 KB, 600x410
>>35093557
Enjoy looking like a grandpa while there is an instant, permanent solution
>>
>>35079224
learn to deal with it

im full bald now and during the balding-process i had huge issues with self-confidence. but the moment yo uget along with yourself and you big-ass head you wil lfeel much lighter. sure you will notice every man on the street who has more hair than you have but in the end its just one physical trait which should not hidner you in any point of your life, not even if you want to be an actor.
>>
>>35093620
I'm not even bald, but If I was I'd shave it off instead of being a pathetic insecure bitch. The world does a lot of things, are you going to give in and take it like a bitch everytime? Have some character for fuck sake lad.
>>
File: genetic bad luck.jpg (466 KB, 618x1605) Image search: [Google]
genetic bad luck.jpg
466 KB, 618x1605
This happened to me in a span of several years since i was 17. I'm never going to have hair throughout my adulthood, barring a legitimate cure.

Does it hurt my self-esteem? Well, i never really had any self-esteem to begin with. I'm not very attractive, so i guess going bald doesn't bother me. No one really points out that i'm bald, even though it's painfully obvious. I guess if i was beautiful and my hair fell out, i'd be devastated. But i'm not, so...i have no real attachment to my hair because it never helped me.
>>
>>35091386
this guy gets it
>>
>>35079224
I've had the 2 hairline since 17. It's only gone back a tiny bit and I'm now 23

>if i grow hair out it looks like im trying to cover up my balding
>cant even have any hairstyles with a hairline like 2 anyway
>>
>>35089131
yeah mate. any thinning at your crown and you're confirmed MPB
>>
File: bateman1.jpg (96 KB, 496x634) Image search: [Google]
bateman1.jpg
96 KB, 496x634
I've got type 2, but it's still only been thinning out for the last 2 years.
Luckily, I've shaved my head in the past (good scalp aesthetics ftw), and I can grow a beard.

My wife doesn't want me to shave it, but I've told her simply that if I ever get to a look like 3A or 3V, I'm shaving it again. I've got too much pride.
>>
>>35094529
fuck. how old are you in the last pic anon?
>>
is there a legitimate way to know or predict if youll go bald even if dont show any signs yet? is there an age you have to reach in order to be sure you wont go bald after that point?
>>
>>35079224
>tfw between 3V and 4
About to get on dat "#3 all over" time
>>
>>35087206
Yep.
This is the only post you need to read itt.

Also go to the gym and try to stay in shape, dress well and it'll be alright.

I'm 26, thinning crown and whatnot and im cutting it really short now. 3cm or less. My hot AF 21 year old gf doesn't care, so why should I let this shit affect me so much. Sure hair is always better than no hair but you could have it way worse. You could be Indian or Paki. Just think about that.
>>
>>35091470
Billy Zane just looks so fucking good.

Thank god my face is decent.
>>
>>35093138
Sure. But who cares. There are always other women who will find you attractive. ALWAYS.

Also: Basing your self worth on women. Shiggy etc.
>>
>>35097200
>>
>>35079811

Considering Dut but doesn't fin and Dut fuck up your liver over time? Also head it slowly acting similar to multiple schlorosis in time
>>
>>35094529
shave your head and get put on dutasteride
>>
>>35087206
do you squat in those? how would you say they compare to chucks or vans or lifting shoes?
>>
>>35097802
I think it's too late for me. I thought about taking pills when it started to shed, but i didn't want to deal with the side effects.
>>
>>35097846
talk to your doc about them. if u were to even get any side effects, theyd be slim and only get worse if you continue to take the meds
>>
>>35085716

Wear a hat to work
>>
File: Shs.jpg (573 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
Shs.jpg
573 KB, 3264x1836
>>35097826
I squat in Nike Romaleos. This is the only picture I have that shows them and it's pretty shitty.

The shoes I have in the first picture are just an old pair of wrestling shoes from college. They have awesome ankle support, are thin as shit, and completely flat. I've lifted in converse before but I prefer those now.
>>
>>35090505
How is the men's hairline in your family?
>>
>>35093639
guy at my old work had this done, i didn't even notice it until he mentioned it
although he was like 6ft7 so no one could see the top of his fucking head but whatever makes you happy i guess
>>
3v reporting in. It sucks a little bit. But my face is decent and the rest of my gentetics are on my side so I'm quite relaxed about it. It would be better with full hair though. I freaked out when my hair first started falling out.
>>
I've been receding since my early twenties and thinning noticeably for the last three. I ultimately decided to shave it because it was becoming too noticeable.

I'm somewhat comfortable with it but it does bother me at times. I'm afraid to try shit like Propecia out of fear of side effects. I will remained shaved unless an affordable cure becomes available.

I still have no problem picking up women so it's not all bad.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.