[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: no-bread.jpg (595 KB, 1000x742) Image search: [Google]
no-bread.jpg
595 KB, 1000x742
>the year of our queen, 2015
>still eating this shit

Explain yourself.
>>
>>35078812
nothing wrong with bread in moderations

it's when you fucking faggots put burgers and shit inbetween and call it bulking that causes the problem

everything in moderation
>>
>>35078812

I make my own whole wheat bread with freshly ground flax seed in it. It's a good way to get whole grains, omega-3, and fiber in the diet.
>>
>>35078812
>queen

HAHAHAHAHA ENJOY YOUR SHARIAH LAW YOU DUMB UGLY LIMEY
>>
>>35078997
recipe pls? I just got started into baking bread a month or so ago but all I make is the easy no knead white bread
>>
>>35078812
I have have Coeliac, so I'm eating as much gluten as possible before my biopsy so that the test is accurate.
>>
>>35078812

It's delicious and adds towards my daily carbohydrate requirements.
>>
>>35079050
*may have
>>
>>35079021

2 cups whole wheat flour, 2 1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast, 1/4 teaspoon salt (1/2 is the max for me, 1/4 works well enough), about a tablespoon of flaxseed ground up in a spice or coffee grinder, sometimes 2 teaspoons of dry herbs (italian herb mix or herbes de provence) 1 cup of warm water

Mix the dry shit, add the water, knead it for a few minutes on a floured surface, add more flour if needed, put it in a bowl to rise, covered, with some flour on the bottom

Come back an hour later, start PUNCHING it. Just PUNCH it with your FIST until it's small again. Make it into kind of a flat rectangle, roll it up and tuck in the sides to make a loaf. Preheat oven to 450, let it rise in the meantime (may need to start the oven earlier depending on your kitchen temp), score the dough across the top, pop the dough on your baking stone or tray, take it out when it's brown and the bottom makes a hollow sound when you tap on it

Makes a little 800 or so calorie loaf
>>
>>35079327
fold the dough instead of punching it
>>
>>35078812

Its alright, unless you're fat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.