[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can't shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: images (2).jpg (5 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5 KB, 263x191
I shit out two pebbles this morning and my ass fucking hurts. I still feel like I have to shit, but I can't. I ate a fiber one bar earlier, and before going to bed I had three slices of pizza, and for lunch yesterday I had a burrito. Idk how I can even be constipated after eating all the food that usually makes me shit. What do I do?
>>
Stop doing opiates
>>
Drink more water?
>>
>>35078894
That worked a little. I squeezed out a rock and I can feel the next pebble.
>>
Get laxatives from a pharmacy, then wait for the shitstorm to come.

Maybe you don't drink enough or you lack fiber.
>>
eat more whole grains legumes fruits and vegetables retard
>>
>>35078771
You aren't eating enough fiber and you might be lactose intolerant too. Cut out cheese and eat a shit load of leafy greens (like a pound a day) for the next few days. If this doesn't work, go to the doctor.
>>
>>35078771
drink 8oz of olive oil and eat a bunch of almonds, activation optional. Stay by a toilet.
>>
>>35079110
Have you tested this? lol
>>
>>35079128
Dude, you don't want to know.
>>
File: 1411306106331.jpg (60 KB, 248x232) Image search: [Google]
1411306106331.jpg
60 KB, 248x232
>eat clean
>thick logs of shit slides out like well lubed dildoes
>maximum 2 wipes required
>mfw
>>
Ok, sorry for the literal shitpost, but I think I popped a hemorrhoid, but it's ok. It turns out there was an oddly shaped piece of shit stuck in my ass that would not cooperate, so after two fiber one bars and a gallon of water, this piece of shit shot or of my ass like a rocket launching into space. It was shaped like a giant cork in a champagne bottle.
>>
>>35078771
eat a couple of raw carrots

dont chew it too much, its not supposed to be all grind up
>>
>>35078771
post pics of pebbles
>>
>>35079675
They got flushed, sorry anon
>>
Clean eating causes "mud shit".
>>
Drink more water and generally try to be more active, they both help with bowel movements, also fiber.
>>
>>35078771
drink some strong black coffee
>>
File: pile-of-shit-on-the-road.jpg (73 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
pile-of-shit-on-the-road.jpg
73 KB, 512x384
I just took a perfect shit, guys. Want a picture?
>>
Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with some magnesium. Dissolve in warm water and pound it. Works every time

Source: recovering opiate addict
>>
black coffee and lentils or gtfo
>>
>>35079128
Olive oil
>grease trap
>lubes everything
>is absorbed by potential blockage and softened.

any nuts
>high fiber and fat for small portion
>pretty much the highest amount of fiber you can add without creating additional blockage.

get ready for the shitstorm.
I eat pecans sometimes and shit like crazy after.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.