[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will taking cold showers aid in weight loss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Will taking cold showers aid in weight loss?
>>
No, just eat less and lift weights

That's literally it
>>
>>35078121
No
>>
>>35078136
But that's hard. I'll just take cold showers instead.
>>
File: jim.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>>35078147
>>
>>35078121
No, not at all.
>>
Actually, yes, if you lower your body temperature, your body will use energy to rise it, it will be a really low weight lose but evertything sums up.
>>
>>35078396
no it does not, you biggest fucking idiot in the world and it's weight loss not weight lose

quit sucking cock and read more about thermogenics
>>
>>35078396
If you're freezing cold outside, do you stay warm? Does your body regain warmth by itself? CAn you just eat lots of food and stay outside all winter? NO. You get warm by dressing properly/shielding from cold and containing bodyheat and getting to warmer places
>>
>>35078396
This anon is technically right. Still stupid and inconsequential though senpai. You might burn 2 extra calories tops, or you could just do some jumping jacks or shit.
>>
>>35078451
I hope this is bait because if it isnt you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers ever
>>
The cold shower will help you realize what a hopeless fatass you are, and then it might make you change your disgusting ways.
>>
Intermittent fasting. It's fucking worth it. Fast 24hrs eat one meal fast another 24

6000% yes, 6000% percent increase in HGH levels. You'll lose weight

And it'll increase BDNF production which low levels thereof've been linked to depression. BDNF also causes neurogenesis, so gain back some of the braincells you've lost.

It's not that difficult drinking buku water and green tea.
>>
>>35079360
how fucking dumb are you?

stupid and inconsequential is right for OP and you
>>
>>35078121
technically yes, your body burns more calories because it has to keep your temperature steady, but that extra caloric burn is so minuscule that probably doing one push up is more useful.
>>
If you really want to lose weight fast go for a hike in the antarctic. The people who first explored it lost weight on 5000cal a day diets
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.