[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is worst to drink? Soft drink or beer? Trying to cut.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1412292487239.jpg (588 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1412292487239.jpg
588 KB, 1920x1080
Which one is worst to drink? Soft drink or beer? Trying to cut.
>>
Both are terrible on a cut.
>>
>>35078100
drink water you fuckwit
>>
File: iULLsEY.png (97 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
iULLsEY.png
97 KB, 300x194
Just drink coffee or water or diet soda.

Seriously, if you want to try to cut then don't fucking ever drink your calories unless it is soup.
>>
>>35078117
>>35078130
>>35078132
I know, at home I only drink water or skim milk. But on social ocasions, should I pick beer or soft drink? I don't wanna be autist near friends and acquaintances.
>>
File: IMG_20151129_140411.jpg (398 KB, 1401x1401) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151129_140411.jpg
398 KB, 1401x1401
Thanks for the new wallpaper senpai. Also if you're going to a bar/club, ask the bartender for just seltzer and lime on the rocks, let him know you don't want to drink so he'll make it look like an actual drink so you don't have to deal with questions.
>>
>>35078212
>i have to drink soda instead of water or else they'll think i'm an autist!
think that ship has sailed anon
>>
>>35078212
take a soft drink with a lot of ice, i usually drink a caipiroska with passion fruit or strawberry.
it's just a shitton of ice, fruit and a little vodka, tastes amazing.
>>
>beer
>soda
>fit
>>
>>35078212
peer pressure fucking faggot, if they respected your lifestyle then they wouldn't mind and if you felt comfortable doing what you're doing you wouldn't be so congenial to please others

enjoy your lack of mutha fuckin' gainz
>>
>>35078100
Soda is worse, but they are both pretty bad, and bad in their own unique ways. Just don't drink either, if you are at a bar get a white Russian, and tell them to hold the vodka
>>
>>35078100

Beer is worse - simple carbs PLUS alcohol.

But pop, though "better" is still also total shit. Unless you drink a diet pop.

Water is best, but if you really need something to taste, get diet pepsi. Not great for the enamel on your teeth, but it won't make you fat.

>inb4 diet pop will make you fat
>>
Liquor
Real men drink liquor
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.