[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the very worst meme of the fitness industry? >anabolic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: really.jpg (74 KB, 508x660) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
74 KB, 508x660
What's the very worst meme of the fitness industry?

>anabolic window
>bodybuilding splits for total begginers
>leg machines
>crunches(bonus points if done with the intention of spot reducing)

Fuck, there are so many to choose from
>>
You need to do squats and deadlifts is a huge meme.
>>
Your body.
>>
>>35077807
There's noting wrong with leg machines if they're used as accessory lifts.
>>
File: young zyzz aesthetic.jpg (29 KB, 455x819) Image search: [Google]
young zyzz aesthetic.jpg
29 KB, 455x819
"You should start out with a strength routine if your goal is to look good"

I have no empathy for anyone who falls for this troll
>>
>>35077807
In 1st place we got:
>guys on gear giving lifting advice to guys not on gear

And in 2nd..
>using 'meme' in place of 'scheme'

Also, this >>35077859
You're showing your experience level, >>35077807
>>
>Leg day
>>
>>35077875
>posting a guy who got famous for dying from roid use at 23 as justification for shunning beginner strength routines.

Okay bro.
>>
File: nietzche.jpg (67 KB, 465x457) Image search: [Google]
nietzche.jpg
67 KB, 465x457
>>35077807
Quick results with minimal effort.
>>
>>35077875
Wait, what's wrong with building basic strength first for aesthetics? I thought it was appropriate when just beginning to build enough strength so that everything else becomes viable, and then work on aesthetics.
>>
Here's some memes:

>TDEE
>Calories in, calories out
>Splits
>Carbs
>>
>>35077807
leg machines are good for accessory work, not an excuse to skip squats or deadlifts

>>35077821
your physique is probably a meme too then

>>35077875
>zyzz
>natty
pick your inspo
>>
>>35077875
just an FYI, Zyzz loved deadlifts.
>>
>>35077912
it is, don't listen to that mong. do your compounds in the 5 rep range to build strength and mass and do your accessories for hypertrophy. you're not going to progress much if your only rep scheme is 8-12
>>
>>35077821
i got a worse meme.
>You must squat and it must be Ass To Grass every time

Nothing says HARDCORE LIFTING like a 200lb man getting a serious back injury while squatting 95lbs.
>>
>>35077807
That abs are made in the kitchen, and all you have to do is lower your body fat and not actually work and develop your core to get them. All you'll get from that shit is a set of weak, shitty looking abdominal muscles. Oh and situps don't work. They fucking do.
>>
>>35077961
>all you need for good abs is low fat

That always seemed dumb
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.