[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At one point this was a health board so here I go. How does fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
At one point this was a health board so here I go.
How does fit groom their genitals. How much do you cut? Where do you cut? How do you not make a huge mess?
>>
Number 1 guard all over
>>
>>35076119
fuck your genitals man, is there a sauce for this?
>>
>>35076119
Shave everything. It ain't 1979 anymore.

All of the grills i've been with love that i'm completely shaven. In general, they can't keep their hands / mouth off of my dick. Then again, it probably helps that i'm big.
>>
>>35076172
how big no lie senpai
>>
I don't have a beard trimmer and I'm not shaving that shit because it becomes bump city down there and is super unappealing

I "trim" it with scissors. It does the job.
>>
>>35076119
Shave dick and balls, trim bush.

But, I just lost my trimmer so now in just awkwardly using the razor to trim.
>>35076172

Girls like it, but I always feel like some kind of big-dicked baby without any hair there.
>>
>>35076119

If your legs are remotely hairy, you can't completelly shave or it will look weird.
I just trim short all over and shave balls.
>>
I shave everything. Sometimes I let my gf do it.
>>
>>35076277
As was stated, this is not 1979 - shave your legs too if they're so hairy.
>>
>>35076143
This
>>
>>35076172
just started shaving last week, how long till the ingrown hairs stop :(
>>
>>35076308

Lol, you must be immature and an insecure little looser, are you ?

Real mens don't need to try and look like something else, submit to peer pressure or follow trends.
>>
>>35076265
Master race
>>
>>35076277
My nigga
>>
Most women I've been with prefer some hair. Shave the shaft and balls, trim the rest
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
You cut the foreskin.
>>
File: 1443057520586.jpg (207 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1443057520586.jpg
207 KB, 960x768
#1 guard on buzzers all over crotch
>>
>>35076119
shave balls & lower end of shaft.
trim bush

also MUH DIK OP who's that chick? edible ass/10
>>
>all these "shave balls" posts
fukken how

I tried once and nicked my beanbag, now I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing.
>>
>>35076730
Pull it tight
>>
>>35076730
Typically post hot shower when the skin is all loose and shit. Then you can stretch it for a smooth shaving surface.
>>
beard trimmer, too much work to shave them
>>
>>35076741
>>35076742
Hm. I'll give it a whirl. If it doesn't work I might just Nair the fucker.
>>
File: depi.jpg (52 KB, 622x443) Image search: [Google]
depi.jpg
52 KB, 622x443
>>35076730
>>
>>35076367
How often do you shave? And do you use an exfoliat there? Because that'll help.
>>
Attention males
Do not shave with a razor or trimmers with no guard. You will nick skin and it hurts soo bad esp a little razor cut, it bleeds like an open artery. Plus shaving gives you ingrown hairs.

Just like anon said, use at least a one, i prefer two and close one on the shaft and they love it
I hated feeling so naked down there
I trim in front of a tall mirror in my bathroom and get it all on my sink rug, shake into trashcan when done. Easydesu.
>>
Shave balls, trim bush so that it blends in with my leg / belly hair.
>>
>>35076779
Try putting nair on your balls and see how that works out for you, just make sure to post here after
>>
I shave everything and have almost no trouble with cutting or ingrown hairs. Stop being pussies. Do you cry when you cut your face shaving too, or do you even have enough test to have facial hair?
>>
>>35076730
Easy man, just soap and the same razor you'd use for your face. Trimmer is much more dangerous, I've done way more damage to my ballbag with one of those things than a razor.
>>
Electrolysis, best decision I have ever made in my life.
>>
I just wet shave it all in the shower

Easy af and looks the most hygienic while making your dick look longer

what's there not to love
>>
>>35076691
>be a jew during Hitler reign.
>move to France to escape the shit storm
>Hitler invades France
>well shit
>claim I'm christian
>go to Waffen-SS recruiting station
>they think I'm actually I'm christian
>Fight along a shit ton of anti-Semitic dudes, all really nice and chill, unless of course they find out I'm a jew
>find out I've been circumcised
>claim it got diseased and had to be cut away
>from then on I am call The Jew
>just as planned :P
>>
Semi related question, I feel like I haven't been at 100% hardness since I quit smoking weed, is there any natural stuff that reliably works? I remember reading about black magic but I think it's been discontinued
>>
>>35076905
>is there any natural stuff that reliably works?

Good cardiovascular fitness.
>>
>>35076909
This this this
And drink plenty of water
>>
>>35076909
>>35076927
I drink at least 8 cups of water a day and jump rope for 20 mins a day
>>
>>35076909
Would find myself going soft in highschool while fugging my gf. Joined track and got my cardio up
Dick was harder than the CFA without a calculator.
>>
>>35076119
>grab testicles
>shave completely
>grab dick
>shave completely

it isnt that hard
>>
Kinda related. I literally have hair from my toes to my head and it's long hair (for body hair). What should I do to clean up without looking like a twink?
>>
Where do you guys shave?
I seem to make a mess whenever I do. Also I tried it in the shower and clogged it.
>>
>>35076993
Shower, shave regularly to where it won't clog and use draino the first time
>>
I get quite a bit of hair on my cock so I pluck it with some tweezers once a week or so.
Them I use some little vanity scissors and trim my pubes down on the toilet. Takes like 5 mins once every few weeks.

Tried the whole hairless thing once but the stubble itch fucking sucked and it didn't look much better anyway.

Don't even know why I bother most of the time I hardly fucking get laid.
>>
>>35077013
>Don't even know why I bother most of the time I hardly fucking get laid.
Word.
>>
>>35076119

I use scissors and trim the shit down to where it wont get in her mouth if she's sucking my dick.

Then use a trimmer to get rid of all gooch and hair around my asshole. Can't help the smell of ball sweat every now and again but hair that smells like it's been bathing in shit needs to go.
>>
>>35076779
dont nair your balls you retard rofl
or do it but put it on video and post it here
>>
That OP pic
Brehhs
>>
Anyone ever tried taking a nono to their genitals?
>>
>>35076143
Wrong you faggot. Shave the balls, Shave the dick to the base and then you do what you said. It's like you don't even know about dick size illusions.
>>
>>35076212
shave with the hair not aginst it if you get me family
>>
>>35076119
That's a nice white but

I usually just short the upper hair, I make sure the phallus doesn't get any hair but about the balls I also make the hair a little shorter, also somebody else have ass hair here? And I mean right around your butthole, how do I get rid of it?
>>
>>35077241
This is a Christian image board
>>
5 guard all over and razor to my shaft.
>>
>>35077339
>5 guard
What's the point?
>>
>>35076367
Simple trick my gf taught me: Don't shave against the hair grain.
>>
>>35076149
https://m.imgur.com/a/U91nu
>>
>>35076413
Neckbeard as fuck bro.
If you want to be attractive to others, you have to follow trends somewhat. Let's be reasonable.
>>
>>35076909
are you trolling or does this really work?

I go to the gym 3/4 times a week and have "made it" with my body (natty, big delts, decent pecks, abs, negro glutes...ect) but my cardiovascular fitness is shit.

pls
>>
>>35077501
No it's not a troll, this is literally dick health 101.
>>
>>35077416
It keeps it close enough that she doesn't get a mouth or nose full of hair, still slightly shorter than my beard, but doesn't look bare next to the large amounts of hair covering literally the rest of my body.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.