[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>because cooking food and fucking eating it is difficult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>because cooking food and fucking eating it is difficult

What a pussy generation we live in.
>>
I think you're missing the point. It's easier to motivate yourself to do something than to not do something.
>>
>>35073789
Even then,

>looking at a tasty unhealthy meal and thinking "meh I don't need it" and walking away is difficult

Pussies
>>
>>35073779
>machines with super long level handles

What the fuck is the point? Do people not realize moving a heavy weight with a long level is mechanically easier?
>>
>>35073779
Honestly meal prep is harder.
Cooking it so it doesn't taste like dick or is dry as your ass is harder than going to the gym every day.
Your brain will want the food that you believe tastes better. Which is normally, not what you are meal preping.
But going to the gym is chemically re-enforced by your brain and hormones. Cooking is not.
>>
>>35073884
Are you actually telling me that cutting a piece of meat and cooking it in a wok for 15 min is harder than doing 140kg squats for reps?
>>
>>35073904
Yes, I find the 6 hours a week I go to the gym easier then eating clean when im not in the gym
>>
>>35073927
Chicken breasts are like sponges. Try marinating them in a mix of spices and lemon juice. When you bake them they will taste good. Also learn how to make stews and stir-fries.
>>
>>35073813

It's ironic that people like you shit up /fit/ yet I bet you can't even no fap for 3 days.
>>
Can't tell if this is bait or not. Why the fuck do you think 90% of the sticky is all about nutrition.
>>
Is it not a case of Normies going to the gym and enjoying it but still looking like dogshit because they can't sort out their diet.

They think it's all about exercise but don't take in to consideration food when they suddenly want to lose weight so when they start their weight loss for the fiftieth time they always end up falling off the wagon
>>
You should also consider that the reversal is also difficult. As a former skelly, forcing yourself to eat ridiculously larger amounts of food then you would comfortably want to is difficult enough on its own, but also really starts to become a chore to prep it all day after day. I wish so much that my problem was that all I had to do was just not do something (eat less).
>>
>>35073779
Eating and cooking good stuff is great. Eating so much of it you have to reach your high calorie goal is the hard part for me. Even after 9 months my body still makes me feel ill when I push the limit.
>>
>>35073779
I can relate to that. I think that the point is that lifting regularly is easier than eating right.
>>
>>35073779
I'm a power lifter (by definition) and it's completely the opposite for me.
I go to the gym and do a heavy set of 600lbs squats at RPE 10 the. I go home and eat some skittles or something.
>>
>>35074082
Well stop doing that then.
>>
>>35074089
why? It changes nothing about my performance or body.
Just lets me die sooner
>>
>>35074082
>RPE
Muh boy!
>>
File: 1447538694917.png (147 KB, 301x189) Image search: [Google]
1447538694917.png
147 KB, 301x189
>tfw have slow cooker
>tfw I just throw whatever shit I find into it before heading to work
>>
>>35074101
You are not a magic fairy boy. Living on processed sugar and fats kills most of your gains. Imagine what you would look like/be able to lift with a proper diet.
>>
>>35073952

>people actually take nofap seriously and follow some meme

might want to end your life
>>
>>35074127
I don't eat just sugar, but a decent 1000 calories is just IIFYM.
I lift 600lbs for reps mate.

The quality of food is worthless, your body can't tell. Just make sure you get enough protein and minerals and shit not to die.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
>>35074110
Tfw I do the exact same thing

:3
>>
>>35074147
Man don't bother. People still don't realise that you don't need 100% squeeky-clean diet to lift heavy stuff. Technique+strength>diet.
>>
>>35074168
>squeeky-clean diet
Lol
>>
>>35074147
>I lift 600lbs for reps mate.
You won't be able to do that at 30 or 35 if you eat crap. Learn from oldfags m8. You won't be 20 forever.
>>
>>35074134

You're such a lame 12 year old faggot.

>yea ur just a pussy KILL URSELF
>man I'm so cool
>>
>>35074197
Yeah, but not because of my diet but because of tendinitis and other joint diseases from lifting 600lbs and more for years lol
>>
>>35074214
4chan delete this
>>
>>35074214
>lifting 600lbs
>Sparrow
Good grief.
>>
Fucken idiots eh
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.