[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lift to get GF >Get GF >Now lift to not lose GF This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1413380174059.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1413380174059.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
>Lift to get GF
>Get GF
>Now lift to not lose GF

This is a horrible cycle fit

I no longer feel happy about being fit I just become stressed that she will leave me now if I miss my workout
>>
File: file.png (234 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
file.png
234 KB, 540x405
How did you get a gf? I've been lifting for one year and mine still hasn't appeared
>>
>>35072517
Nigga if that girl just want your for how you look she is not worthy
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>35072528
>hit 4 plate deadlift
>still no gf

wtf, I was promised a gf, hand her over
>>
>>35072532
>le what is inside is what matters

No, back to tumblr fatty.
>>
>>35072528
DUDE!
Why do you people have proboms getting girls.
I'm not the smartist kid on the block but i NEVER not have a girl. In my pockit or on my side.....

hell im ugly as fuck! And druck right now aparently.

But srsly.....
>>
File: napoleon hill.jpg (49 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
napoleon hill.jpg
49 KB, 850x400
>>35072517
Your problem has always been insecurity. Neither lifting or a gf will fix that. Dig deep into your shit and find out what makes you insecure and do your best to work on it.
>>
>>35072571
>love me and provide me for being a shallow whore
Fuck off roastie
A 7.5/10 nice qt and caring gf is what everyone should aspire, very rare this days
>>
>>35072571
If you are constantly hurdling yourself just to keep your girl "impressed", that's an unstable relationship with little long-term meaning in it. Yeah, maintain what you have and look decent, but if she's just gonna quickly leave you after you drop a few ounces of muscle, she is not worth it, as the other guy said. A stable relationship shouldn't be stressful, it sounds like OP needs to discuss feelings more with her.
>>
>>35072576
people never ever talk to women.
then they get anxious about talking to women.
then they complain it is hard to talk to/relate to women.

this is the autism of the NEET.

all you have to do is keep talking to women until you realize they are just as human as you, and you are better than a lot of them.
then once the confidence sets in, and the spaghetti is all spilled out, you can start to develop "game" (seductive prowess)

inb4 some butthurt virgin memes my post instead of following the advice
>>
>>35072616
>7.5
>le "no pretty women are actually good people" meme
10/10s can be some of the more stable people...

if most men are too afraid/insecure to approach them, they see all these other women getting approached (because they are more approachable - less intimidating), they start to develop insecurities, and their personality develops just like any other uggo chick with a "beautiful" personality.

all it means is she relies on growth and self-development instead of skating by on looks and gold-digging.

its not as rare as people make it out to be.
>>
File: 1437627120672.jpg (71 KB, 463x633) Image search: [Google]
1437627120672.jpg
71 KB, 463x633
>>35072517
no, now you lift for strength
>>
>>35072517
Bitches should be making your life easier, not harder.

You know what to do.
>>
>>35072563
tf are you gonna do if i dont
>>
>>35072517

You don't lift for girls or anything else, you lift for yourself and everything else comes as a reward.

Its like imitating the individual actions of a great man instead of adopting the concept/philosophy that define his actions.
>>
>>35073696
This is very good advice I feel
>>
>>35072517
>>35072571
>Now lift to not lose GF
If you guys are only together because of looks then this relationship was obviously bound to end quickly. If that is what you want, go for it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.