[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12
File: abbypollock.jpg (40 KB, 640x340) Image search: [Google]
abbypollock.jpg
40 KB, 640x340
Natty?
>>
>>35069675
get a clue
>>
>>35069675
It looks like she just went through puberty
>>
>>35069675
Implant. You can tell because of the way the pixels are.
>>
>>35069675
About as natty as my test levels right now. Wont stop me from blowing a load.

>I'm on a shit ton of test.
>>
>>35069675
2014 is best year
>>
>>35069675

jesus fark

montreal?
>>
>>35069737

where do you get test?

how much does it cost?

does it shrink your dick or give you ED?

what are health/fitness/mental benefits?
>>
>>35069675

monkey butt/10
>>
>>35069675
Implant go to a gym u dyel
>>
>>35069675
L

O

N

D

O

N
>>
nope, obvious implants for both tits and ass
>>
File: savage.jpg (12 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
12 KB, 500x326
>>35069675
i like how the angle changes every year
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-17-32-17.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-17-32-17.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>
>>35069675
LORDOSIS
O
R
D
O
S
I
S
>>
https://www.instagram.com/miss_olsen87/

this natty? leaning towards no, but she actually lifts unlike that ampollo chick
>>
>>35070187
Natty, it's just lordosis.
>>
>>35069675
are you faggots serious?
glutes and quads are basically the easiest muscles to fucking grow.

why do you think every faggot that does starting strength has huge legs and ass?

her progress is normal for someone who's not retarded with their training
>>
>>35070167
Looks like a 10mg a week Anavar def not natty bruh
>>
>>35070246
her training is just that _retarded
have you seen her vids and what she is doing?
>>
>>35070434
no but as long as she is avoiding squats like the devil, she is probably doing it right.

i would surprised if she got an ass like that without hip thrusts and glute bridges tho, tbhfam
>>
>>35070434
"Do your research! This applies regardless of whether you’re hiring a coach or not. Before making any significant changes to your life, set goals, figure out what it will take to achieve them, and don’t settle for any bro science or facts without evidence. A lot of people will blindly follow fad diets or training plans. Stop the mindless movement and move with purpose towards your goals! If you are consistent and make adaptations based on how your body is reacting, then you will reach your goals."

"My favorite exercises are variations of more standard ones that my coach has made up. We do a lot of work with different planes of motion, resistance profiles, and timing. I knew she was a keeper when she got nerdy on our first session together and started talking about the moment arms in my stiff-legged deadlifts!"

don't see her routine, but she sounds like she is smarter than 99% of /fit/ tbqh
>>
>>35070434
it's not hard to get your ass to grow mate. all your routine can be a piece of shit as long as you do glute bridges/hip thrusts
>>
>>35070479
>taking a woman's side
I didn't know /fit/ was full of beta white knight feminazi manginas.
>>
>>35070606
jesus christ, i can't agree with anyone who has a vagina ever??

fucking hell...

how is what i said beta, white knight, or relating to feminism at all?

all i said is that it sounds like she is more educated about lifting than most the shitposters on this board
>>
>>35070590
>it's not hard to get your ass to grow mate. all your routine can be a piece of shit as long as you do glute bridges/hip thrusts
cable leg kickbacks and pendulum quadruped hip extensions are great too...
>>
File: wk.jpg (16 KB, 250x198) Image search: [Google]
wk.jpg
16 KB, 250x198
>>35070617
>how is what i said beta, white knight, or relating to feminism at all?
>all i said is that it sounds like she is more educated about lifting than most the shitposters on this board
Didn't you just answer your own question?
>>
>>35070704
but 99% of the shitposters on this board are uneducated faggots who memepost squats and oats.

if you ask for glute training advice, you will unironically get the majority of this board telling you to do low-bar squats.

"don’t settle for any bro science or facts without evidence. A lot of people will blindly follow fad diets or training plans. Stop the mindless movement and move with purpose towards your goals!"

most memeposters on this board blindly follow training plans.
most memeposters on this board settle for broscience, without any facts or evidence.
most memeposters on this board blindly follow fad diets (le keto maymay).

i am not siding with her because she is a female.

i am agreeing with her because she seems legitimately more intelligent than 99% of /fit.
>>
>>35070479
>she sounds like she is smarter
I mean there are times to talk about lifting in those terms but it's just jargon here. It's incredible how something as simple as lifting things up and down can be made to sound so stupidly complicated but there you go.
>>
>>35070750
>most memeposters on this board blindly follow training plans.

see: SS, SL, greyskull, ICF, and other memes
>>
>>35070750
>woman
>intelligent
Found the sjw.
>>
>>35070617
Agreeing with women at any time is blue pilled. Simply react with disgust at the idea of women and the post in the >tfw no gf threads
>>
>>35070755
>hi, i am a DYEL and i don't know anything about periodization or physiology, but i like to pretend i am an authority on lifting.
very special, sweetheart.
time for bed now.
>>
>>35070763
>hahaha she can't have intellect because she has a vagina
dank memes, bro.
>>35070770
>Agreeing with women at any time is blue pilled.
closing your mind to objective reasoning because someone isn't on the right "team" is childish and ignorant.

literally ignorant.

you are willfully ignoring facts, merely because someone with a vagina uttered them
>>
>>35070763
>>35070770
what if is femanon, not sjw?
i mean... assuming rule 30 is not a thing
>>
File: ass.png (699 KB, 530x536) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
699 KB, 530x536
posing you fuckers, you're going to get a surprise the day you see a women irl with no clothes, they lie about their body a lot.
>>
>>35069675
the 2nd two pics hurt my lumbar
>>
>>35070794
>you're going to get a surprise the day you see a women irl with no clothes
you do realize your target demographic, right?

this will literally never happen for 99% of the people who read this post.
>>
>>35070750
>>35070807
lel stay mad rostie
>>
>>35070776
She didn't even talk about periodisation and you are making my point for me. She was a dyel and some autismo pt bandies some polysyllabic words around in front of her so she must know her shit. Why would a beginner need periodisation? What's even the point then

Read it again
>We do a lot of work with different planes of motion, resistance profiles, and timing. I knew she was a keeper when she got nerdy on our first session together and started talking about the moment arms in my stiff-legged deadlifts!
Why?
>>
>>35070852
>Why?
it means her coach was literate in physiology, not just a retard who thinks all you need to do for optimum training is lift the heavy object and put it back down.

>why would a beginner need periodization?
who is talking about beginners?
>>
>>35070835
>rostie
i googled this word and came up with nothing but a recipe
http://www.nibbledish.com/people/jojoyuki/recipes/potato-rostie

i met you more than halfway, but still find myself uninsulted.
>>
>>35070875
We literally are literally right now. You're even the one that specified it.

And this is the fitness equivalent of the science bit in shampoo commercials, fancy sounding fluff.
>>
>>35070187
Holy fuck how do you even obtain a girl like this?
>>
>>35070927
>We literally are literally right now. You're even the one that specified it.
i am strongly questioning your reading comprehension

i might have called you a DYEL who knows nothing.. but we were not talking about training aimed at beginners ever.

>>35070936
>thinking its hard to get women
literally just go talk to women x F
>>
>>35070949

Even beginner routines are often periodised to some extent. Nowhere near what more advanced lifters use, but either one or four week waves are pretty common.
>>
>>35070982
not rly.. most are linear progression on the same lifts.

intermediate routines are generally where you start to see periodization
>>
>>35070949
>i might have called you a DYEL who knows nothing.
You in fact made a green text pantomime. Even now you're using
> might have
Key. You're real ballsy.

To not go down some weird side track where we discuss your passive aggressiveness tho, lifting by and large really is that easy and there's no reason to over complicate it most of the time. It really does boil down to lift heavy shit so you can lift heavier shit.

And are you
>>35070750
>>
>>35070982
Beginners do not need periodisation. Beginners just need to turn up (consistency). So long as you have that you can do aerobic training on top of strength or whatever you want to fuck about with.

Vast majority will even get incredibly broad cross over.
>>
>>35070215
Lordosis is anterior pelvic tilt. Not posterior.
>>
>>35071031
>It really does boil down to lift heavy shit so you can lift heavier shit.
"boil down to"

anything can be simplified.

evolution really does boil down to eating, avoiding predators, and copulating.
>>
>>35071085
think of your hips as a bowl of water

spilling water out of the front = anterior tilt.
spilling water out of the back = posterior tilt.

anterior tilt sticks your butt out.
>>
>>35070187
>glutes are the same size
>thighs exploded

fell for the squat meme.
>>
>>35070794
This.

A lot of you guys are gonna be in for a bad time the first time you get an otherwise hot girl naked and she doesn't have that carefully presented fantasy all those Instagram posts gave you.

Fuck, it's not even carefully presented. Go into MS Paint and draw a line following OP's chick's back in the latter two pics.

Have fun fucking Quasimodo's retarded sister.
>>
>>35071099
>anything can be simplified.
Expressis verbis, anything can be complicated too.
>>
File: image.png (1000 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1000 KB, 640x1136
>>35069675
>>
>>35071207
What the hell? Where did her ass go?
>>
>>35070794
look how far her belly sticks out in the first one lol like jesus christ
>>
>>35071207
I mean she still looks better than before at least. She could stand to wear more clothes though.
>>
>>35069951
>what is google
>>
File: shopped.jpg (39 KB, 480x383) Image search: [Google]
shopped.jpg
39 KB, 480x383
>>35069675
fucking white people
>>
>>35071777
fucking trips
>>
>>35069675
she's for real anorexic in the before pics tho
>>
>>35071111
Thighs are the real shit, you irish fucker
>>
>>35069714
this

/thread
>>
File: >tfw you're not that bench.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
>tfw you're not that bench.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>35073795
she claims she were a cardio enthusiast, she went for long endurance marathon-alike runs

then she started to eat and reduced cardio

cardio, not even once

I, for one, would pound her to unconsciousness
But I'm not a gay-in-denial nerd so I'm probably out of place here
>>
>>35073974

wtf is that like 50 pounds?

weak as fuck.
>>
>>35071207
her ass is still fucking flat and she dares to lie about gaining glutes from lifting
>>
>>35074181
mate that's not even 20 pounds
>>
>>35071241
posing, brah.
bitches be lying
>>
>>35073918
>i want my women to have man-ass
glutes > thighs, bruh
>>
>>35069714
This guy knows it.
Underrated post.
>>
File: shotgun.jpg (73 KB, 396x252) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
73 KB, 396x252
you guys are fucked up for whining about this bitch.
>too many niggers and beaners injecting their broken opinions on women on 4chan
>too many faggots with cunt envy whining about women in general on 4chan
>>
>>35074904
Back to tumblr, white knight.
>>
>>35070936

make more money
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 301x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 301x395
>>35074680
>>
>>35069951

>where do you get test?
not same poster but; I'm UK based, bought a bunch of it whilst I was on vacation in Egypt, only just started my first cycle.

1 week in and my gym partner is already like "wtf you've made gains" lel

>how much does it cost?
cheap as shit, if you can afford supplements, stop wasting your fucking money and research until you're confident that you can safely use, spend your supplement money on gear.

>does it shrink your dick or give you ED?
doesn't shrink your dick, your testicles shrink, however that's only whilst you're on your cycle, after a few weeks of PCT, they regain normal size.

ED: nope lol, matter of fact I get random erections throughout the day, feel 15 again... skin tearing erections. last as long as before etc.. but horny like a fucking dog all day.. gf loves it.

>what are health/fitness/mental benefits?
different for everyone lol, especially mental benefits. depends on what compounds you use aswell, but the general jist of it is that you will make faster gains, by far, and lift heavier weight.

I wouldn't recommend it if you haven't built a decent physique naturally though.. I'm not saying reach your "natural genetic potential" but at least build a decent muscular base with decent lift stats, whilst sub 12% BF.

Personally I've lifted 3 yrs before hopping on gear
>>
>>35070187

probably natty, notice the hamstring gains.
kept shape, just increased in volume
>>
>>35076150
i think you mean
>>35071111
quads o truth
>>
>>35071111
D U B L I N
U
B
L
I
N
>>
>>35073974
>that tiny amount of weight

i love women
>>
>>35069675
Should've stopped at '14
>>
>>35069675
Implants+injections+incremental lordosis
>>
>>35069735
>>35069675
Her legs got a lot thicker. I would say her ass is natty. Tits are enhanced
>>
>>35076131
>1 week in
Even if you inject yourself with like 10g of test you're not gonna get gains in a week.

Why even give people gear advice after a week? What possible kind of mental or health benefits could one possibly notice after a week.

>bought a bunch of it whilst I was on vacation in Egypt

Actually interesting... did you just stick vials in your suitcase? I didn't think you could reasonably get them through an airport since they are pretty easy to see while screening. Does the UK have different drug laws or something?
>>
>>35078221
probably because taking some bbc in the arse
>>
>>35078414
Aren't we all?
>>
>>35078480
on occasion but it hasn't developed my breasts anything like her expansions
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.