[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to believe this was a /fit/ user Also, humour thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: fit.png (63 KB, 924x503) Image search: [Google]
fit.png
63 KB, 924x503
I want to believe this was a /fit/ user

Also, humour thread
>>
>>35069455
>being this proud of lurking reddit

Now i know why this board went to shit
>>
>>35069455
Kekd
I don't care how tall you are, if you disrespect me like that I'm going to fight.
Reddit cücks afe such pussies
>>
>>35069455
which one is the /fit/ user? i'm going to go ahead and assume it's the manlet, because no-one here would actually confront anybody like that without slipping on their spaghetti.
>>
File: fit 4.png (1 MB, 1712x2268) Image search: [Google]
fit 4.png
1 MB, 1712x2268
>>
File: fit seinfeld.jpg (1 MB, 2764x2020) Image search: [Google]
fit seinfeld.jpg
1 MB, 2764x2020
>>
File: 1401405941433.jpg (16 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
1401405941433.jpg
16 KB, 367x388
>>35069455
>smoking cigarettes
stopped reading there

take your shit back to reddit
>>
>>35069492
/r/ relationships is hilarious sometimes, always worth a check.
I also lurked fatpeoplehate, which is where all the original posts from the fph threads on here came from.
This board is going to shit because of people like you shitting on anything new.
>>
>>35069455
>tfw also 5'4"
Would have thrown my size 6 boots in his face 2bh familia.
>>
File: 1448330802960.jpg (46 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
1448330802960.jpg
46 KB, 500x266
Idk if humor cringe but

Gym Autism aimilar to that one greentext

>post turkey dinner last night
>late as fuck so only two people in here
>qt 3.14 girl doing shoulders (notbad) and some Chewbacca looking guy doing 1x1 then dicking on his phone
>I walk in and my spaghetti inmediately falls out of pocket, barely look at the girl and shes mirin until she saw the winter bulk
>fuck you its not my fault I was skinny
>Walk over to squat rack and stretch for a long goddamn time (godamn hip flexors fuck you) to wait for them to leave
>qt leaves the room and its just me and the wookie
>Leg day motherfucker
>grab the bar and start warming up long enough for him to leave cause im a social autist I dont like 1 on 1 situations
>Stretch some more
>warm up
>Repeat for another 30 minutes til im sure everyone is gone (seriously I fucked my legs up already doing this autism)
>work my way up to lmao2.5pl8 squat
>At this point it's dead silent so Im guessing im good
>go to the bathroom and change into into spandex and walk out in combat boots, nlack tight ass spanx and no shirt cause fuck yiss that barbell feel
>Go up to the bar and start talking loudly to the mirror "you got this you fat sexy motherfucker, RICK RAWSS, BAWSS. Im the hulk. Ronnie coleman reincarnate, lightweight baby!"
>pick it up, and drop down to dat nice ass to the grass feel, fuck you butt wink. "HULLULUBURMRUMBBLBLB"
>Get it up, rack and start yelling at my self and squeezing my fat
>>
File: 1448321881222.png (76 KB, 662x413) Image search: [Google]
1448321881222.png
76 KB, 662x413
>>35069694
>just then I see it
>the room is filled with pasta
>and Im chef boy r dumb
>the qt is standing right next to the hypertension setup right behind me and staring dead into the mirror at my face
>Im sweaty, naked, and my fat is spilling over the elastic
>this is it
>thus is how my gym membership is expired
>this is how I die
>My balls are bulging out my pants and I'm a grower so nothing to show for especially in spandex
>dear God dont look
>see the glance down and hear a chuckle
>fuck you I blame the asian in me
>Grab my gay butt plug water bottle and go into the locker room to cry

W-we're all gonna make it right bros?
>>
>>35069455
BS
I don't care at all how tall or small you are, in the moment you find your girl cheating on you.
You behave one of two ways.
Muholland Drive style and fuck her shit up
or you attack him and try to kill him.
Anyone else is a robot.
>>
>>35069525
>tfw your on your last rep and you think of her
iktf
>>
>>35069540
KEK these are awesome. We need more of them
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.