[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preworkout thread, pic related. Reviews, ratings ect. here are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
Preworkout thread, pic related.

Reviews, ratings ect. here are the ones i have tried.

C4
>Fruit Punch
Artificial bubblegum flavour, not good but still drinkable
>Orange
Store brand orange drink, good
>Watermelon
Very sweet, very nice
>LemonLime
Gross, very bitter

Psycho
>Green Apple
Friends don't like it, i don't mind it, tastes a lot like apple cordial

DFine8ZERO
>Bada Bing Cherry
The most disgusting shit ever conceived for human consumption, it smells and tastes like paint. Literally like paint.

Gold Standard
>Blue Raspberry Lemonade
Absolutely fucking delicious, my preworkout of choice right now
>>
>>35068974
Regular caffeine pills are fine, 3-6g of caffeine per kilo of body weight
>>
cocaine
>>
I don't often use PWOs, but the best pump I've ever gotten was from a PWO called Warpath by American Metabolix. Gives me really bad shits though.
>>
Prejym, cherry limeade. Has a good lineup of supplements that you'd want before a workout. Tastes really good and gives me good focus, but doesn't really give me that kick & pump that I am looking for during my workout.
>>
>>35068974

>that guy that won't admit his pwo addiction
>>
File: hSam0mi.png (30 KB, 130x150) Image search: [Google]
hSam0mi.png
30 KB, 130x150
>>35069028
Fucking WHAT? Is this legit or suicide?
>>
File: 1441373102934.jpg (183 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1441373102934.jpg
183 KB, 960x717
>>35069685
The body can handle grams of caffeine if you want it to m8.
Too much caffeine turns me mentally unstable though, kinda like a little bipolar girl.
>>
>>
File: email_163_mesomorph_600x500.jpg (108 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
email_163_mesomorph_600x500.jpg
108 KB, 600x500
>>35069798
not sure what store the coupon code is for, but the info on here is true, this shit is strong.
>>
>>35069798
>>35069809
Burst of life on a 1000cal cut f@m
>>
>>35069779
yee but it can't handle half a kilo of caffeine. that's fucking insane
>>
My pre-workout is two apples and a handful of almonds.
>>
>>35069798
>>35069809

>hey guys, you know those supplements that got pulled off the market because they were hazardous to your health? Well this one is, but it hasn't been pulled yet, buy it before the FDA tests it and sees how bad it is for you
>>
>>35069926
Do you remember being a retard?

https://blog.priceplow.com/dmaa-supplements/lawsuit
>>
>>35069779
Lmfao you're not going to survive that are you kidding me?at 100kg you're talking 300 grams which is over half a pound of caffeine anhydrous. Gtfo bad troll.
>>
>>35069926
You'd have to be incredibly naive to believe drugs are restricted for public health reasons.
>>
>>35069965
It's happened tons of times before andstill does in the rx industry.
>Put out new drug
>It comes with side effects
>Someone dies
>Take it off shelf for fear of lawsuit

Same thing for DMAA which is a god damn amphetamine you fucking tweakers.
>>
>>35069907
are they activated though?
>>
Caffeine:
Cheap and freely available but limited effectiveness and highly addictive. Side effects also subjectively less pleasant.

Amphetamine:
Reasonably cheap but illegal without prescription. Highly effective and sides bearable, though comedown slightly worse than caffeine.

Dexphetamine:
Very expensive but best mental focus. Lower physical boost (in my experience) but much easier on the heart and mood.

Methamphetamine:
Expensive but highly effective. Side effects similar to amphetamine but too long-lasting and a terrible comedown. Even more illegal.

Modafanil:
Cheap and reasonably legal. Limited effectiveness (worse than caffeine) and again, too long lasting.

Cocaine:
Expensive, short lasting but fantastic effects. No side effects apart from running out of coke.

Ethylphenidate:
Cheap-ish, legal-ish and effective. Turns me into an autist shut-in though. Comedown bearable (comparable to amphetamine).
>>
>>35069978
DMAA lacks benzene ring; it's not an amphetamine.
>>
File: activate_those_almondsjpg.jpg (38 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
activate_those_almondsjpg.jpg
38 KB, 320x214
>>35070041
Sadly they are not.

Am I wasting potential gains?
>>
>>35069685
>>35069028
OH SHITI MEANT mg, not g, DON'T TAKE multiple grams of caffine, DON'T!!!!!!
>>
>>35068974
just laughing at all you novices who think you NEED supplements to work out.
>>
>>35070065
> Using Modafinil as a Preworkout
Are you autistic?

> Scratch that, using any of those, aside from Caffeine as a pre workout
Are you autistic?
>>
>>35070573
just laughing at all you dyels who don't realize that these supps are fun as fuck to take
>>
>>35070591
>Caring so much as what another person has experimented with for preworkout

Are you?
>>
>>35069028
> Welcome to /fit/.
>>
>>35069798
>Glucoronolactone

Improves performance, however "via its actions as a beta-glucuronidase inhibitor (of which too much activity is correlated with some forms of cancer), 1,4-GL can be seen as potentially anti-carcinogenic.[15] 1,4-GL and D-Glutarate also have potent anti-proliferative properties.[16]"

Source: http://www.ergo-log.com/why-energy-drinks-contain-glucuronolactone.html

http://examine.com/supplements/glucuronolactone/

> Methylxanthine Anhydrous
Caffeine.

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3820066/

> 3,7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione
Theobromine. Similar to caffeine, found in chocolate.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobromine

> Naringin
"Naringin is a major flavonoid (technically a citrus glycoside) found in grapefruit that gives the juice it’s signature bitterness. Steroid users will be familiar with this compound, as it interferes with enzymatic activity in the intestines and inhibits the breakdown of certain drugs, resulting in higher blood plasma concentrations. Often, steroid users will advocate taking orals with a glass of grapefruit juice to increase their absorption."

Source: http://needtobuildmuscle.com/bodybuilding-blog/2011/08/22/naringin-the-thing-that-makes-the-grapefruit-diet-work/

> Geranaburn (gerainium oil extract)
DMAA
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.