[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comments? https://youtu.be/KYNNq3ylHm4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: drum.jpg (47 KB, 440x664) Image search: [Google]
drum.jpg
47 KB, 440x664
Comments?

https://youtu.be/KYNNq3ylHm4
>>
>>35068860
widen your stance, shift the weight over your heels, keep your spine neutral and don't go that low if your morphology doesnt allow you to
>>
Your back is slightly tilted forward when you rise up. Straighten your posture and squeeze your glutes.
>>
>>35068928

There is a guy in my gym that knows his shit and he said to narrow my stance as i did. He said that if i want quad development and dont care about numbers that i should do olympic atg squats. He taught me this form.
>>
I can see you lower-back round right at the bottom position, if you squatted a little higher it would still be hitting depth and your back would probably feel better. You're sinking that squat in mad deep. and honestly time under tension is great for muscle gains and positive neurological training ( ingraining the right movement pattern) but your squats honestly count as pause squats, I'd say stop a little higher and don't pause. Get more stretch reflex unless a pause squat is what you're trying to do
>>
>>35069007

Thats what guy that taught me told me to do - pause at the bottom
>>
>>35069042
Once you get to higher weights you're going to really regret pausing.
>>
>>35069000
>>35069042
why don't you go suck that guy's dick and why do you ask /fit/ a form check if that guy is so fucking good
>>
>>35069042
Well pausing is fine but it looks like you're relaxing a bit right at the bottom so you slump out of position a bit, keep tight and its fine. Honestly when I squat a heavy set my fucking eyes go red from the increased blood pressure of holding my breathe and keeping tight. but yea a close stance squat is definitely better for quads and increased time-under tension is better for muscle development, but just don't lose tightness at the bottom though
>>
Why even ask if you're just going to go "But this other guy at the gym said..."?
>>
>>35069104
Tha guy has by far the best physique in the gym, he graduaed biochemistry too.

I dont know who you are you might be some fat neckbeard for all i know
>>
>>35069140
For this kind of advice
>>35069105
Thanks brah
>>
>>35069000
Good, but your squat form is still shit.

He's probably messing with you cause you look autistic
>>
>>35069224
U mad
>>
You're going too low and your back is rounding at the bottom of your squat. ATG squats are a meme and they definitely wont benefit you at all if you're doing them with a rounded lower back and baby weight.
>>
>>35069293
Thanks, i will keep my back straight the next time
>>
>>35069334
Ok, how will you do that man?
>>
>>35068860
his back isnt rounding its buttwink u friggin idiots
>>
>>35069531
His lumbar spine is rounding, doing that while you're carrying weight can cause back injuries.

Buttwink sounds so fucking faggy, why would you ever say that?
>heeey braaah was my sqwat gud?
>nuuuh bruuuh eh saw sum buttwink

Faggot
>>
Form rate genreal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkiTF8dHyIM

How is muh form?
Like my 5th time squatting feel weak as shit but, the session after this I did 165lbsx5
>>
looks good op. nice controlled decent. maybe a little bit of forward lean at the borrom, so try opening your hips up a bit more which will reduce how far back your rear goes.
>>
>>35069154
His point is that don't post a form check vid if all your going to do is just refute everyone's critiques with 'So and so said this'. You either want criticism or you don't and you obviously don't.

Fuck off OP
>>
>>35069589
Looks like you are leaning too far forward for high bar; your torso should be more upright. I think that's causing your hips to shoot up very slightly.

I'm no expert on high bar though.
>>
>>35069589
Looks great, whats up with the board you're standing on though? I'd be worried about tripping on that when im squatting.
>>
>>35069749
>nitpicks form
>admits he doesn't know anything

Atleast you're honest, thats better than 95% of the other form critics in these threads.
>>
>>35069589
5'5
>>
>>35069795
I know more about lowbar squatting and have some knowledge of highbar. I just don't have much experience doing highbar.
>>
>>35069749
How do I fix that, do I just consciously try not tolean over as much?

>>35069762
i put it there because my carpety is really squishy, going to get a bigger/wider board so i dont risk tripping tho

>>35069801
i think y-you mean f-fi-five foot eight in-inches...
>>
>>35069822
>How do I fix that, do I just consciously try not tolean over as much?
Pretty much. Focus on keeping your chest up and sitting back.
Front squats can help but seeing as you're new to squatting I don't recommend them. Learning the 2 different movements will confuse you and your back squat form isn't very consistent yet.
>>
>>35069589
how are you breathing? do you hold in for 2 reps at a time?
>>
>>35069871
will do, thank u

>>35069878
yea, should i be breathing every single rep?
>>
>>35068860
I didn't even know people could squat so little. Babies weigh more than that bar.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.