[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan balls of steel gains new video. https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9
File: RichardLex.jpg (510 KB, 1844x1628) Image search: [Google]
RichardLex.jpg
510 KB, 1844x1628
Vegan balls of steel gains new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUayBQrSxB4

Damn this guy is funny
>>
>>35067882
RIP RICHARD
I
P

R
I
C
H
A
R
D
>>
>>35067882
this has to be one of the most immature videos ive seen, unsubbed right away, lost all my respect for this faggot
>>
Vegan "Fuck the condoms, I'm a power bottom" Gains
>>
File: INFIDELS.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
INFIDELS.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
I simply can't respect a 20 year old virgin.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1024x768
>>35067882
Nice advertising $$$hill
>>
I'm not going to watch the video but I'm shocked every time I see that guy's weird alien colony of a body. Seriously why the fuck does he look like that
>>
It should be noted however that Kali Muscle IS a piece of shit. Checkout this recipe video from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8G31Eheh9k

>yfw he can only get away eating such junk because he roids
>>
>>35069713
>implying it is surprising kali isn't natty
the sky is blue too, mang.

no but srsly kali muscle > virgin (what) gains

and i say that as someone who has no love or respect for kali.

elgin mones did a better job of shitting on him though.

also the video in the OP is annoying and whiny as fuark.
kinda wanna see kali smash his face in, tbhfam
>>
>>35067937
Y u say this?
>tfw 20 in 2 months
All hope is lost.
>>
>>35069813
>needing respect from anon
no but seriously respect is earned, not given.

its not even hard to get laid, bruv... just go talk to women x F

eventually you spill all the spaghetti and run out of more to spill, then you get sex with drunk sluts.

just keep doing that and eventually you git gud at talking to all women, not just drunk clubsluts.
>>
>>35069826
I-I have a-autismis
>>
>>35067882
Thanks for link. Reported as hateful and abusive
>>
>>35069813
Dude, the MAJORITY of /fit/ is socially autistic virgins. Hell, replace /fit/ with any board on this Kazakhstani railroad planning community website and you're still in the majority.

The average fitizen is a 22 yo 5'9 collegefag virgin according to your latest survey.

Not saying you should stay an autistic virgin forever and that's fine, just don't an hero over it.
>>
>>35067895
Right talks about how kali hides behind a computer yet doesn't do anything
>>
>>35067895
Seriously this vegan guy is legit mental. He is what almost 30 freakin years old and THIS immature. He is forever alone virgin for a reason. But I have to admit his videos are entertaining
>>
>>35069883
EXACTLY.

He is the pinnacle of a keyboard warrior. Half his videos are shit talking people he's never met. He makes a living off hiding behind a computer screen. Hell he's even got 3 of them in his video background.
>>
>>35067937

Dude he's like 26. Even worse
>>
>>35069843
i know.
me too.
just go outside and talk to women x F

believe me.

just accept that you are going to start with a 1% success rate, but that only means you need to talk to 100 women.

sounds daunting, but that is only 10 women a night, for 10 days.

then you will start losing autism, and gaining confidence.

trust me, there is no way to get better at talking to women, than to go out and talk to women.

some of the advice PUAs give is useful, but most of it is all bullshit, so don't take it too srsly.
>>
>Lift twice a week with no program and shit diet
>Literally as strong as him at 5'8 155lbs after a year of lifting

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>35069937
Was does he care so much about lifting even though he is terrible. Why does he hate people that do steroids they are individuals.
>>
>>35069944
so which is it, 10 sets of 10 reps of talking to women? or talking to women x F?

does training to failure affect recuperation?
how often do i have to take rest days
should i rest a full 24 hours between sets?
should i concern myself with periodization?

is there anabolic window for alcohol consumption?

please hlp, need social gainz.

also, how does one work linear progression into this routine?
>>
>>35069937

You must have missed the one where he flew out to one of the guy's who told him he's a pussy and would never show face in person, yet he did and the guy did fuck all but say "I want you to apologize to that girl", and that's it.

He has balls. I'd hate to think what back up Kali has though... I would put money on the vegan guy getting crowned and swimming with the fishes somewhere in the near future. There are people you should not fuck with...
>>
>>35069995
>I would put money on the vegan guy getting crowned and swimming with the fishes somewhere in the near future
god i wish this was true.

too bad kali is a candy-ass, not a gangster.

>There are people you should not fuck with....
unfortunately for everyone but the green virgin, kali is not one of those people
>>
>>35070014

I don't know but if he's been through prison I wouldn't be surprised he's team handed.
>>
>>35069995
Stfu!

Hey guise we got a bad ass over here who knows bad asses!

>There are people you should not fuck with..

Eat a dick anon eat Kalis dick if your so butthurt.
>>
>>35070034
calm down richard...
maybe if you got laid you wouldn't be so testy...

also pls go
>>
Pretty amusing what he did to lex, but he would never say these things to Kali irl

I swear all these youtubers are in cahoots for views
>>
Would love to see them fight desu
Roided manlet vs lanky vegan
50/50 id say
>>
>>35070034

I'll pass, thanks. And I'm saying if Kali ha sbeen through prison I wouldn't be surprised that HE is team handed, not me you idiot, I couldn't give a crap what happens, but I'm speculating he's gonna get crowned.
>>
What is the general consensus of elgintensity? Started watching his stuff this weekend and loving the deadpan delivery.
>>
>>35070060

A man-child in need of a reality check.
>>
>>35070056
All your saying is you don't know jack shit and your just making assumptions.
>>
>>35070074

True. And I'll continue to assume.
>>
>>35070056
>going to prison gives you tons of plugs to the gang world
confirmed for knowing nothing about prison culture.

some roidmonkey doing a short-term stint is not going to have any sway at all.

the most he could do is get enough respect to not be sold for a pack or two...

unless he was alright in tight with some of his boys that were deep in the game... but that seems doubtful, given his full bitch-mode snitching personality.
>>
>>35070113
already in tight***
>>
>>35070113
Exactly, that anon doesn't know shit.

Just running his mouth on this bulgarian rock trading board.
>>
>>35069995
There are no youtube fitness gangsters I know of. The closest would be Yo Elliot.

I wouldn't be surprised if any hard asses that know of him didn't have a soft spot for him. Kid's got balls.
>>
>>35070113
>>35070129

I'm speculating and so are you. We'll see what happens.
>>
>>35070139
>We'll see what happens.
We won't because nothing will happen.
>>
>>35069861
>Tfw 22 and 5'9 but not a virgin
>>
>>35070157

What makes you so sure? I mean, I hope nothing happens to that man, but Kali looks like a thug to me.
>>
>>35070139
No, your just ignorant. Please don't reproduce.
>>
>>35069883
Kali Muscle is a roided up giganigger, but he's not only been in prison gangs, he was the guy leading them.

He's pure chimp evil and VG should be terrified of him.
>>
>>35067882
Oh god, hes dead
>>
>>35069995

Yeah at a fucking expo. He came up with a camera right behind him, in the middle of a crowd of specators, with security at the event, and the bodybuilder's (Lex) sponsors present at the event. OF COURSE he didn't hit the guy. Virgin Stains is a nerdy little bitch who was looking to get bitch slapped so he could sue the guy. Lex didn't take the bait. Instead he invited him to his mma gym, where he could sign waivers (so he couldn't sue), and put his money where his mouth is. Surprise surprise.... VG was nowhere to be found.
>>
>>35067882
***possible tw
>>
>>35070186
Not everyone who's black and wears a dog rag is in a gang bruh.

Kali seems like a nice enough guy and all that, he lacks that intensity tho, he doesn't hold himself in the way I'd expect generally either. I also sincerely doubt Kali ' s going to react to VG look into my wide eyes type aggression. Kali will have had to avoid that in prison already, I would imagine he'll just laugh it off desu.
>>
>>35067895
I don't even watch any of his vids but what the fuck is the beef that he needs to go on a 2 minute tirade about calling someone a faggot?
>>
>>35070267
>dog rag
Doo rag fucking autocorrect
>>
>>35070238

Oh, I never knew that happened.
>>
>>35069713
>hyphy mud is a supplement

What the fuck..wasn't it just istant coffee and diet coke???
>>
>>35070277
(It didn't happen)

Everything I've seen had Lex threatening him but obv being able to do nothing. And then over time Lex has gradually developed his own story of what's happened.
>>
>>35070291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LBC6sDdoYE

Here it is. An open invitation with a time and a place. Not only did VG not take him up on the offer to fight. He immediately apologized. Probably had something to do with him ruining his favorite pair of jeans by pissing in them.
>>
>>35070278
>What the fuck..wasn't it just istant coffee and diet coke???
yes, bit now he sells it to make money off the idiots who subscribe to his shit.

elgin did a review of it, and unsurprisingly enough, it was absolute garbage.
>>
>>35067882
>scrawny nigger
>acting like a scrawny nigger
>/fit/ somehow finds a conversation in this
Were you expecting it to be any other way?
Let the nigger nig, that's what they do. His aids will kill him eventually and his retard babies from his obese nigger girlfriends will continue his line of horrible genetics.
>>
>>35070348
Right o bud. He offered a fight like days later. When someone like VG is trying to antagonise you it's hard to know how to respond and Lex mucked it up. But p much everyone goes through something like that at some point and it ain't no thing
The whole things stupid but really let it go let it go..
>>
>>35069944

>just accept that you are going to start with a 1% success rate, but that only means you need to talk to 100 women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifsa91eTwdc
>>
>>35070630
the lack of statistical understanding in that quote really triggers me
>>
>>35070397
Back to /pol/
>>
>>35070703
fuck off beta fag.
stop promoting some shit skin.
>>
>>35070665
Check your privileges.
>>
Hate this faggot, but he's got some balls. Gotta give him that.
>>
>>35070712
Men are speaking /pol/, go stutter in the corner
>>
>>35070788
Lel
>>
>>35067882
lol
>>
File: 14d.jpg (56 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
14d.jpg
56 KB, 653x490
>>35070712
It's not that I'm promoting the green man, it's more the fact that I can tell you actually believe your own shit which is both hilarious and disturbing. It's almost as if your sole source of "information" is stormfagfront, /pol/ and Fox News and you feel threatened by anything that contradicts this strange version of reality you've constructed.

In short, go fuck yourself, stormfag. Mixed race is the future. Your kind is dying out for a reason. The strong replace the weak. That is the natural order.
>>
>>35070630
that guys face is an abortion.
it's no surprise women don't take interest in him.

if his eyes weren't crossed, and he didn't look like he was 50 years old, he might have a chance.

but yea, you are right.
you are never going to get better, don't even try to improve yourself or get laid, just complain on 4chan about how hard sex is.
>>
>>35070630
>i was ruthless about it. i would ask on the street, and at work
he was probably creepin on them as fuck/10

don't be a creeper.
>>
>>35067895
why would u be subbed to him at first?
just sayin
>>
>>35070630
>has to apologize to all the women he made feel uncomfortable at the end of the vid

confirmed for creeeeeepy as fuck/10
>>
File: from3tosolid8.jpg (177 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
from3tosolid8.jpg
177 KB, 1600x900
>>35070630

>mfw I began watching the video then paused it because someone was at the door and when came back and saw picrelated
>>
So what are this VG's lifts? Is he even strong?
>>
>>35071178
man, i wonder why that guy couldn't creep his way into getting laid.
>>
>>35071229
>implying that DYEL is going to let slip the baby weight he pushes around
>>
>>35067882
Dude that nigger a stick, he gonna get his ass beat.
>>
he looks like such absolute shit, he'd do better for his cause to just stay as much out of sight as possible
>>
pure
visceral
butthurt
>>
>>35067882
Only an get an internet gf from another country
>Virgin gains
I refuse to give that turd another view
>>
File: 1295298239070.gif (2 MB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
1295298239070.gif
2 MB, 285x214
>>35071674
>Only an get an internet gf from another country
English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
>>
>>35071229
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XwZQMg1Nj8
Here's an upper body workout he posted recently.
>>
File: 1440984309540.jpg (31 KB, 442x304) Image search: [Google]
1440984309540.jpg
31 KB, 442x304
>>35071781
>dips while holding a dumbbell with feet

ive seen it all.
>>
>>35067882
>canadian
>balls of steel
the dude is just show it's like his video about how he'll kill whoever tries to steal his bike but he lives in vancouver or some shit
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.