[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bodyweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: MontyPython.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MontyPython.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
What are the best bodyweight workouts of all time?
>>
The ones where you use dumbbells and barbells
>>
>>35067759
Pull up / chin up
>>
>>35067841
I'd say burpees and muscle ups.
>>
Foundation.
>>
>>35067759
Probably the burpee is the most effective all around, and pull ups and dips for the arms.
>>
>>35067841
>>35067857
>>35068002
>>35068034
By workout I mean routine.
>>
>>35067857
Muscle up is pretty hard. Is burpee really a good exercise? I thought it's mainly for endurance.
>>
>>35068145
You jump, then squat, then kick your legs, do a push ups, get up, jump...

It's used a lot in crossfit, mixing muscular and cardiovascular activity.
>>
Is it possible to get a nice physique while doing body weight/dumbbell exercises only?

That means no barbell squatting/bench press/deadlift/etc.
>>
>>35068200
Yes. You just have to progress to harder variations of the exercises
>>
If I'm too much of a pussy to go to a gym and I just want to do bodyweight for a while until I get my strength up to something less patheric, what routine should I do?
>>
http://www.startbodyweight.com
>>
File: pushups.jpg (1 MB, 3060x1628) Image search: [Google]
pushups.jpg
1 MB, 3060x1628
>>
Fukken ur mom lmao
>>
>>35069546

You should do a routine of going to the gym and being less of a self conscious beta. I've been lifting for 3 years now and it makes me happy when i see some skelly struggling to bench the bar, another bro embarks on the journey to make it. Everyone started there dude who givs a phuk.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.