[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ underwear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
what does fit wear when working out?

boxers?
briefs?
boxer briefs?
none of the above?

>tfw wore briefs as a child, switched to boxers in middle school, now as a 26 year old finally found out that boxer briefs are the best due to no ride up
>>
I thought everyone knew boxer briefs are the ultimate underwear?
Boxers are for jr high kids that are embarrassed to get changed in the locker room and regular briefs are for kindergarteners, fags, and Walter White.
>>
Home gym, I go full ancient greek and lift in the nude. For everyday wear I like briefs over boxers and boxer briefs are for sick fucks and boxers are man children that think family guy is funny.
>>
go commando
>>
>>35067308
Boxer briefs, obviously. Boxers are annoying as hell (rolls up when putting on pants etc) and briefs look kind of stupid really. Although I kind of start to like them lately.
>>
>>35067308
Briefs master race
>>
Briefs with package accentuating pouch.
>>
Briefs all day everyday.
>but they look stupid
Nigga, we are talking about your balls, your balls want to be in a comfy place, are you really that insecure?
>>
>>35067308
I can't stand boxers desu.
Boxer briefs are alright.
Briefs may look weird if the cut is shitty, but they look good on a nice ass.
I'll freeball if whatever bottom I'm wearing won't show my cock too much.

I really like compression briefs, but they start to get smelly after 12hrs of use. Anyone have a favorite brand of compression briefs? I've been using the champion brand.
>>
Saxx undies are quite nice
>>
Compression shorts at the gym, boxers everywhere else. Although mine are starting to get tighter due to squats, so I may have to get new ones soon.
>>
I blew the seats out of all of my boxers because of squats. Nos I wear boxer briefs.

Boxers are for the unfit.
>>
Compression pants
>>
>>35068472
This convinced me more about getting a homegym than anything else probably ever will.
>>
Trunks. They're boxer briefs with shorter legs. They're easily the best for showing off your aesthetics.

I wear brighter coloured ones: pink, purple, light green, light blue, deep red. Chicks always comment how they like them or they're cute.
>>
File: 1440780507821.gif (2 MB, 480x398) Image search: [Google]
1440780507821.gif
2 MB, 480x398
>>35067308
Five words, faggot.

Banana hammock.
>>
>>35067308
boxer briefs for the ultimate experience..
>>
I haven't worn briefs since I was a kid.

I wear boxer briefs and boxers, but I prefer boxer briefs. No ride up your junk or ass. Security for your junk, but still can move around.

Boxer briefs for security. Boxers for when you take your shirt off.
>>
>>35067308
Briefs

>full range of motion
>holds and cradles my significantly above average flaccid dick
just don't get the cheap ones
>>
>>35067308
Compression shorts only
>>
>>35069283
My nigga
>>
>>35067308
>Compression boxer briefs for sqwats and deadlifts
>boxer briefs for regular wear
>and boxers if I'm at home and hop out the shower

Anyone know any good compression boxer briefs I've been using the shitty dri star ones from Walmart any other good brands?
>>
Swore off briefs years ago

Bought some just to see what it was like.

They're my go-to now. I hardly have to adjust my balls anymore and my pants all fit better.
>>
compression shorts master race reporting in.
>>
>>35067308
in life boxers

working out nothing.
either nude or only sweatpants over my balls

>hg masterrace
>>
File: 1447533227720.gif (924 KB, 431x367) Image search: [Google]
1447533227720.gif
924 KB, 431x367
just regular panties
>>
>>35070700
This, not a faggot or anything but I exclusively wear panties. Feels good man.
>>
>>35071024

not a faggot or anything but pics?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.