[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym in London
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Uni.jpg (379 KB, 2158x1270) Image search: [Google]
Uni.jpg
379 KB, 2158x1270
Hey, I got accepted to Imperial College London starting next year, and I was wondering if anyone who goes there knows where the closest gym to every dorm is, I know Woodward buildings and the main campus has a gym.

What's the best hall of residence anyway, looking at cost vs value?
>>
>>35066204
GJ on getting a place, what degree you doing?
>>
>>35066282
MEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering with a Year Abroad, hoping for NUS or UCLA for that year.
>>
>>35066282
math
>>
>>35066204
shit dude, thats a really good university. i dont know about it specifically but in my one there are plenty of cheap gyms just around so you can probably find one that works for you
>>
>>35066204
hahah fucking nerd, why the fuck are you going to college. enjoy ur $100000 crippling debt u mong, wihle I bang my 8/10gf working as a blue-coller
>>
>>35066447
Because in Europe we don't have a college debt bubble.
>>
>>35066204
>hey lads, i go to imperial college london
>>
>>35066302
UCLA HAHAHAHA
bruh that's a public school try to go to a private or ivy
>>
>>35066447
hahaahhahh what are you, poor?
Is 100,000 a lot of money to you? That's 1 year salary bro.
>>
Most halls are k
Don't go Woodward the commute will kill you and is a disadvantage if you want to do any activities on campus
>>
>>35066872
>that's a public school try to go to a private
As an Englishman I don't see the distinction.

Everyone I know that did a year out to MIT loved it btw, but I knew some humanities students that went to UCLA amd aside from the usual road trips it seemed like a bit of a dud. My cousin went there for a year even and transferred to the east coast the moment he could. He seemed to enjoy himself there but he integrated better than the year out ones. Also knew a guy that went Stamford or Yale for politics and it sounded great.
>>
Imperial EEE here. I go to ethos after classes. It a min walk from uni and its free.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.