[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has becoming fit helped you with the ladies? Share success/mirin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_ngf1wyavmq1tl61wdo1_400.gif (903 KB, 275x288) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngf1wyavmq1tl61wdo1_400.gif
903 KB, 275x288
Has becoming fit helped you with the ladies?

Share success/mirin stories.
>>
No. I need to eat quite a bit to keep up my lifting schedule, which means a slightly higher bf% than skellymode, which means my face looks slightly puffier/shittier even though my body looks much better.

Basically my face looked better when I was a DYEL, and since I used to pull more I can only assume that face>body.
>>
>>35065722
>he believed the bulk/cut meme
you don't need to bulk to gain muscle
>>
>>35065728
It's not about billing, it's about having the energy to keep up my lifting schedule. If I don't have at least a small caloric surplus I'm useless in the gym.

You're right about the meme though, no need to get truly fat to lift.
>>
>>35065683
I've always been pretty good with girls tbqh.
>>
File: eC1GRRK.png (139 KB, 500x949) Image search: [Google]
eC1GRRK.png
139 KB, 500x949
No.
>>
>>35065683

Yes and no. A lot of women hit on me, and I get the "let's go somewhere and fuck" eyes from women all the time, sometimes with their hubby standing right there.

But I also now have a well deserved disdain for a lot of women and my standards are much higher and my self value is much higher.

Not sure which is better, being a drunk fatty who had lots of meaningless sex with a variety of drunk fat chicks, sluts and milfs is better than self actualizing and being the best person I can be is not totally clear.

I do know that society is much more accepting of the fat drunk than the healthy, sober ideal me. I suppose the world hates, or more accurately is threatened, by strong, healthy men.
>>
>>35065758
It is about billing, especially with women.
>>
My ex-gf was attracted to me largely because I was confident and I have abs (even though I was DYEL at the time I met her).

But now I've given up on women completely, and accepted that I'm going to die alone. Gotta love how things change.
>>
isn't there shit like >>>/soc/ for this shit?

you don't need fucking muscles to get girls, you need communication skills
>>
>>35065683
I feel like the gingerbread man now ever since I made it
Sometimes it's flattering
Sometimes it's scary
Sometimes it's annoying
I'm still looking for the one though, or two.. or three, I'm Muslim and monogamy doesn't work for me because I'm a dog
>>
>>35065896
hehehe
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.