[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk appetite suppressants. What do you use? How does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: appetite.jpg (162 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
appetite.jpg
162 KB, 500x334
Let's talk appetite suppressants.
What do you use? How does it work? What side effects does it cause? Is it legal? Is it cheap? What kind of results can one expect?

I am acquainted with nicotine, caffeine and modafinil. I fully believe that appetite suppressant are a saner way than thermogenics and DNP to lose weight.

Ps : Who the fuck takes these stock images and who the fuck wants to be a model for them?
>>
I use this shit called water and willpower. The double dubs.
>>
>>35065347
>water
I already drink about a gallon a day
>willpower
Eh

If I wanted the old "Man up" advice I would have asked normies. I need supplement junkies.
>>
Caffeine works a bit too well for me. It happens quite often that the day passes and by the evening I realise I had not eaten a single bite.

It goes without saying that I'm a skeleton and avoid drinking coffee for this reason.
>>
>>35065361
Thank you hungry skeleton.
I've been cutting from 88 kilograms (Early october) to 83 (Now). I need another five kilograms down :(
>>
Sometimes when cutting I'd just eat a shit ton of eggs, like 8 or more, and that would make me feel nauseous and suppress my appetite.
It was worth it though because I was pinning test so I felt hungry all the time.
>>
>>35065341
Other than the ones you have mentioned I recommend gum, licorice root, chaga. Two first are cheap. Chaga is cheap if you can gather it yourself but expensive if you buy.

Codeine tablets because It's available to me and gives a nice high. Legal if prescription but can be expensive. Works because I get too distracted to notice appetite.

Alcohol on empty stomach, but watch the calories. No sugary or carb stuff. Good whiskey works. Good tactic when avoiding temptations at dinner parties but doesn't work for everyone. Depends on how you react to alcohol.

Saunas, since hot climate kills my appetite. Nice to combine with cold drinks to fill the stomach. Heat in general if you have no access to saunas.

sugarfree mints and other types of hard candies, because it fixes the oral fixation and distracts the stomach.

I have more but can't remember them at the moment.
>>
>>35065341
Personally I don't get hungry unless I smoke pot now because I'm used to smoking daily. Also just go do cardio and then eat what you want? That's what I do, a decent bicycle ride will burn 500-1000 calories which is a decent meal IMO, and cardio gives your metabolism a temporary boost. Lifing will not burn/do the same
>>
>>35065454
b-but licorice roots lowers test
Besides that good advice

>>35065461
>just go do cardio and then eat what you want.
I think you are severely underestimating the amount of hunger I can feel after cardio. One time I biked for four hours in fucking trails all over the place, came back home, ate 8 bananas, six peaches, two whole pizzas and one calzone.
Eh
>>
>>35065454
>mix drugs and alcohol
>hang out in the sauna

Zyzz is that you?
>>
Amphetamine is my preferred suppressant as it is highly effective and lasts about the right time for my use. Obviously methamphetamine would be more effective but the 8-10 hour (oral) effects time is long enough to be counterproductive. Perhaps if you used intermittent fasting a dose of methamphetamine in the morning would last long enough to see you through to dinner.

IIRC amphetamines work by causing a rapid and sustained generation and release of dopamine and norepinephrine (as well as serotonin).

It's legal in some circumstances, yes.

Side effects include getting a degree.
>>
>>35065341
Ephedrine hcl from the good ole neighbors to the north.

Canada is the best hat anyone could ask for
>>
>>35065341
a) Coffee. Whenever I feel like I want to eat something, I just make myself a cup of coffee.

b) Eat slowly and drink a lot of water in between.

c) SSRIs like Celexa.
>>
>>35065341
By cutting back on carbs. Not eating 5 plates of bacon or anything like that, but limiting carb-rich foods keeps hunger cravings under control for me.
>>
casein protein
>>
>>35065341
Nap. You can't eat if you're asleep.
>>
>>35066408
Actually this is true, way more filling than whey. Someone knows why and in what other ways (Related to fitness) does casein differ from whey? For next month I might consider buying casein instead of whey.
>>
>>35066436
Casein has been related to cancer. This is one of the reasons why red meat is naughty.
>>
>>35065341
Now I just use willpower because my body's hormones aren't so fucked, they're stuck on a loop of "CONSUME ALL CONSUME ALL". But when I was a fat 210 at 5'10, I hit black coffee fairly hard and that would really help while the urges were overwhelming.
>>
Addy

>tfw bulking but have to study for med school and Addy completely trashes my appetite
>>
>>35065341
Coffee man, but you gotta get more into it

Experiment with some different roasters / beans, get a grinder, and i suggest getting either a french press or a pour over,

Actually taste every sip and look for its distinct flavor. This should turn into a half hour process and by the end of it you will want to be far away from your kitchen
>>
>>35066769
Nigga I'm Italian and have always been a coffee drinker. I've actually asked my sister to buy me a machine for murrikan coffee these festivities.
>>
>>35065341
water and celery sticks that you can even dip in yogurt if it fits in your macros
>>
Homie the only appetite suppressant you need is cigarettes. I swear to God packs of cigarettes are like little batteries from Phillip Morris
>>
>>35066994
My uncle used to say something similar. He died of lung cancer.
>>
Dexidrine does it for me. Same shit as addy minus some meth-salts. I found addy to stop working in 3-4 hrs, plus it's usually not covered by a lot of insurance companies. Generic Dex is, but I hear it's harder to get a scrip for.
>>
Im a fat fuck but a skelly at heart, as in I didn't eat much but would chug 2-4 liters of soda a day, actualy eating 2000 calories a day is kinda hard without sugar filled drinks.
>>
Adipex retard. You need paper w from the doctor
>>
File: scooters_001.jpg (54 KB, 540x522) Image search: [Google]
scooters_001.jpg
54 KB, 540x522
FPS threads. Personally, this isn't "man up" advice-- I see a FPS thread when I'm cutting and it crushes my hunger.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.