[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just broke 100kg squat 3x5. Happy as fuck. I would like to thank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Just broke 100kg squat 3x5. Happy as fuck.

I would like to thank you /fit/. You bunch of dysmorphic misfits, you're the reason I saw the mistakes in my lifestyle.

You boys are the reason I am no longer 155kg of phre fat.

You're the reason I can see my dad now feels it when he calls me son.

I fucking love you. Sorry for the blog.
>>
>>35064378
nice how your dad's love depends on your weight
>>
Good for you. Now fuck off.
>>
>>35064378

lowbar or highbar?
>>
>>35064419
What if the first aliens we meet aren't just smarter than us, they're also swoler?
>>
>>35064378
tinyarms.png
>>
>>35064378
and your still DYEL as fuck haha
>>
>>35064408
Love has nothing to do with it. It's pride. I have no kids but when my dad is talking about me and I can tell he's proud I'm his son, that's a helluva feeling. I know this because there was a time, rightfully so, that he was not able to be proud of me because I was accomplishing nothing. I have no kids, but I believe completely that you can love your kids and may not be proud of their lives.
>>
>>35064446
this.
if highbar congrats,
if lowbar,newbies can do that in a month or two
>>
>>35064473
was gonna shitpost, but I have to admit that you've got a point there...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.