[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tired of looking and feeling like a pussy. Got a nice fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: pepe 010.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pepe 010.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
Tired of looking and feeling like a pussy. Got a nice fucking hair cut. Got nice hair care products. Redoing my wardrobe.

Just purchased Creatine and L-Glutamine. About to hit the gym. It is time to turn my trainwreck of a life around. Wish me luck.
>>
>>35064310
Goodluck bro, now just lift for two years and you'll start making it
>>
File: zyzz_feel.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
zyzz_feel.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
Good luck man.
You did the best choice.
>>
Do ss for 6months then switch to candito 6 week and repeat until you hit your goal lifts

Remember strength = size, don't fall for the brosplit may may.

Eat lots, good luck
>>
>>35064310
It's time you learnt how to greentext aswell, faggot. Fuck off back to reddit where you'll get your beta ego stroked with posts like this.
>>
>>35064329
Yeah dude he needs to learn to start anything with
>be me
:^)
>>
>>35064310
You cant hide pussines
>>
>>35064324
Wait can you explain this more? Why 6 weeks on candito. Seems kinda random
>>
>>35064374
That's what his program is called, as it lasts 6 weeks. He is suggesting that you do that routine repeatedly.
>>
>>35064329
you are so fucking new it hurts
>>
File: Spotted_cat_utter_disbelief.jpg (188 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Spotted_cat_utter_disbelief.jpg
188 KB, 900x600
Hair + beard can easily give you 2-3 points in looks. Add some weightloss and you are a new man.

>mfw minidioxil and a haircut changed my life more than lifting ever could
>>
>>35064386
>Get off my board! You can't post until you've lurked for 150 hours and have passed the 4chan starter exam.

Fuck this, I'm going back to r/fitness. I knew I should've listened to the people over there and never come here. Respectable people with an opinion that matters and the karma to back it up. You're all a bunch of fuckin DYEL nobodies, suck my dick.
>>
>>35064442
Let them have their "muh board" pride, it's the only thing they have.

>Mfw these people take pride in wasting their lives on a weaboo message board
>>
File: file.jpg (180 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
180 KB, 717x880
>>35064442
>>35064508
>>
>>35064593
epic meme mate

Don't you ever look at all that crap you saved on your computer and go "What am I doing with my life"? Do you have to actively supress the feelings of a stagnating life or are you deep enough into neethood not to feel it?
>>
File: file.jpg (271 KB, 1508x1000) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
271 KB, 1508x1000
>>35064740
Projection, newfag, >implying, go back to Reddit, etc
>>
>>35064904
And the response is...another back to reddit with a weaboo pic. These people are so deeply brainwashed by this site it's like writing to a program.
>>
>>35064415

do you have before/after pictures for minidioxil? Is it available over the counter?
>>
File: gym_progress_oct15.jpg (335 KB, 1280x685) Image search: [Google]
gym_progress_oct15.jpg
335 KB, 1280x685
GL brah. Just remember, gotta be really patient especially if you start out tall or chubby. This took me 3 yrs
>>
File: j.jpg (85 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
85 KB, 500x600
>>35065299
Why are you here if you're just gonna talk about 4chan in the third person? This obviously isn't your website. There are no upvotes or retweets to be collected here
>>
>>35065299
The "go back to reddit" may may really needs to die. Its more cancerous than a reddit poster ever could be.

>i disagree with you
>tell you to go to reddit

Who the fuck thought of this?
>>
>>35065390
>>35065364
It's a kneejerk response when the argument is lost. Their precious time spent in this shithole is their only leverage, so they throw it at you when everything else is lost.

It's sort of funny to see this level of witlessness, you just know what their response will be. What I wrote just now would merit a "le fedora" meme reply. except now I already predicted it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.