[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl in group >she's gorgeous with her curly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1448580181310.jpg (218 KB, 584x1110) Image search: [Google]
1448580181310.jpg
218 KB, 584x1110
>meet girl in group
>she's gorgeous with her curly hair and demeanour
>"Holy shit anon, you're tall!"
>We see each other on said group meetings
>She always laughs at my stupid jokes
>Whenever she's close, she squeezes my arms like there's no tomorrow
>Catch her ogling at me a TON of times, she awkwardly stares at the ceiling

>think of her all day, first time I have feelings that severe about a girl
>ask her out for some coffee
>she said she already drank coffee
>Ask her out again in the next days
>rejected again
>she's steadily growing more distant now, and it's obvious I'm the one initiating our conversations

I mean, I know that girls are humans and she's got a whole personality behind her, and yeah, maybe I wasn't enough.

But I just know I'm going to see her with some other guy in the coming month and it's going to break my fucking heart.
>>
oh shit my nigga caught feelings
>>
>>35063730
in my opinion if you are falling for ONE girl it's because you just don't have any options.

This is exactly why you are supposed to have game; anon. Not to be a player per se, but to prevent this type of shit from happening. You will never be 100% certain to get the girl you want, so better not fall for any of them ahead of time.

Also HOW THE FUCK IS THIS FITNESS RELATED
>>
>>35063730
how is this possible? shes either interested or not. either youre exaggerating or youre missing out the middle of the story where you spaghetti everywhere
>>
Treat the girl like shit most the time but sometimes be nice, dont give her attention most the time but sometimes do and make jokes with her.

Tease her with a cheeky smile.

Let her see you being nicer to other girls around you.

If she liked you/likes you she'll starting chasing again.

Also have a feeling that when you asked her out you seemed needy.
>>
>>35063794
>>35063771
>>35063750
>>35063738

YOU'RE ALL RIGHT

FUCK
>>
>>35063794
Oh look, it's mystery in the house, kek.
>>
>>35063730
Just ask her if something happened for her to act so different.
If there is no clear answer ditch her and go your own way.
All this psychology 101 bullshit has some value but in specific cases is does not.
>>
I'm 25, I still don't understand a single thing about how girls operate.
>>
>>35063730
>think of her all day, first time I have feelings that severe about a girl

There's your problem. Contrary to the disney princess indoctrination we got forced on us when growing up, there's nothing more offputting to a woman than that.
Girls needs to be a numbers game, you need options otherwise you get desperate and they can sniff that out perfectly. Tell straight to her you like her, if she isn't interested, move the fuck on.
>>
"wanna get coffee?"

jeez that is fucking gay, shoulda just asked her to chill at ur place (or hers if she suggessts it).

asking a girl to get coffee sometime makes you sound like a 60 year old virgin
>>
>>35063730
>>ask her out for some coffee
>>she said she already drank coffee

I really lold at this.
>>
>>35064091

haha same

when a girl is interested in you, nothing will stop her when you ask her out.

The last girl I asked out on a date said yes immediately, and later admited to me she was supposed to work that evening and called in sick
>>
>>35063730
>>ask her out for some coffee
>>she said she already drank coffee
I refer you to the coffee bit from Brassed off
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mRAGb-6wAvk

> offer qt netflix and chill
> tfw she nearly died of hypothermia as a child and calls me a filthy casual for paying for streaming
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.