[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get a good skin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: iCim4eXE.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
I'm talking about what to eat and what to avoid.
I'm talking about which products to use.
I'm talking about possible supplements and vitamins and stuff.
I'm talking about possible facials n' stuff.
>>
Have good genetics.
>>
>>35063604
Yeah I don't have acne or anything really. My skin is just mainly dry and I'm sure there's something I can do about it.

>inb4 use lotion
Doing it already and I tried coconut oil too but it didn't do anything special.
>>
>>35063620
My skin is so dry after the shower that when i make a funny face (just stretching the skin) after it, it feels like it kinda cracks open and it feels irritated. You dont see it though. Bought a lotion yesterday so i hope it will be fixed. My skin aint that good though
>>
Drink all the water. At least 2 quart minimum a day. Should see results in 2-3 days.

>>35063661
Shower colder
>>
>>35063711
This. Even a cool/cold blast at the end of your shower will improve your skin, but adapting to cold showers will make it much better (not to mention the other benefits).
>>
Cold showers are the holy grail of skin care.
>>
Skin cleanser on mornings and evenings.
Moisturizer on evenings.
Soap every shower.
>>
>>35064457
and what's the sorcery behind cold showers then?

I could imagine that it would be harder to get the fat and dirt off the face if you don't use hot water. You don't wash your clothes in a cold water either
>>
>>35063597

>no dairies
>cardio
>daily moisturizer
>no junk food
>2-4L of water everyday

if your problem is acne, consider accutane because acne is hormonal and only accutane can block it 100%
>>
Use women's face cream it tends to be better than men's for moisturizing, and drink tons of water
>>
>>35063597
Eat healthy, avoid greasy
Raw honey is the greatest cleanser I've found
Use tea tree oil or lavender oil on your pimples.
For moisturization id recommend jojoba oil, which you could add some tea tree or lavender to.
Don't shower too hot.
Great acne fighting facial ingredients would be
Bentonite clay
Plain yogurt
Lemon juice
Turmeric!!!!!!!!!
There are many others, just look up homemade acne mask senpai.
Self Facial massage is also something worthlooking into but not necessary of course.
Remember to stay dedicated and be gentle with your skin!
Oh and exfoliating every 3 days or so (depending on your skin type) is awesome.
A simple exfoliant can be made with baking soda and water or honey.
>>
>>35067231
Oh wait, you say your skins dry
Then scratch the baking soda scrub and go with sugar and honey twice a week
>>
>>35065250
I remember something about the hot water making your skin's tiny holes (I don't remember their name) bigger because of the heat and thus cleaning the filth or something like that while cold water made them smaller.
>>
just stop being a fag and ur skin should clear up
>>
>>35063597
mix one cup of honey and one cup of yoghurt, add a tablespoon of sugar
apply on face, rub a little like a peeling
let it remain on your face for ~20 minutes
repeat twice a week
>profit from super soft skin and fresh appearance
bonus:
take yoghurt from fridge when hungover
>>
>>35067255
>tiny holes
>what are pores
>>
>Clean your sheets regularly
>Sleep on your back
>Scrub your face with regular soap while shower

no need to thank me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.