[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAFFEINE +LIFTING HIGH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: bod.png (291 KB, 433x655) Image search: [Google]
bod.png
291 KB, 433x655
Is caffeine related to any amphetine or something but always after 300 or 400 mg of caffeine preworkout and an intense and heavy lifting session i feel high. I never did any drugs so i cant desribe the feeling compared to other chemicals but its something like that : i feel euphoric , clear mind , want to dance , want to socialize and all my paranoid thought or social anxiety dissapears. But after 2-3 hours after i get home the high fades and i have a crash and the bad thoughts came. It may seem a vicous cycle but i got used to the comedowns so i dont get depressed anymore but the highs man..
I cant be the only one here who experienced that.
>>
>>35063455
How much Lamb Rogan Josh did Zyzz have in his diet?
>>
Caffeine is s central nervous stimulant just like amphetamine just a lot weaker.
>>
>>35063455
you can sometimes get a similar feeling from caffeine as you do from amphetamine if you mix it with l-theanine in a 1:1 ratio, but overall it's nowhere near the same. amphetamines work on a completely different mechanism in the brain. but yes, caffeine will get you 'high', it just lacks the total dopamine dump of a real stimulant.
>>
Caffeine is literally nothing like marijuana. I was on both in the gym today. Just zoned out and ran on the treadmill for an hour and broke two PRs
>>
>>35063484
Trust me man the effects i get from getting a coulple more mgs of it and a hard lifting session are amazing. Some time i added 25 mg of ephedrine hcl to the combo and it made me feel like a litteral god . If this "weak" drugs made me feel like that i cant even imagine how would something like meth made me feel..
>>
>>35063455
you dont feel high, you feel lightheaded because of high blood pressure. 300-400 mg is an absurd dose, what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>35063508
i dont take caffeine pills i usually drink it made at home (2 cups) or 4 nesscafe sticks mixed with water only no sugar and its enough. I drink it before 12 am to it doesnt fuck my sleep.
>>
File: coffee for runners.png (2 MB, 750x2964) Image search: [Google]
coffee for runners.png
2 MB, 750x2964
>>35063455
>>
File: 1430881253965s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1430881253965s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>35063517

>those fonts

oh god
>>
>>35063534
But the little bean is so cute:D
>>
>>35063504
Then why dont you try it and find out, friend ;)
>>
>>35063578
im afraid ill experience the highest moment of my life and it will ruin me so i will never be excited about anything again or ill get hooked to it .
>>
Cool, ill try a cup o coffee next time im going to the gym, last months i always feel so weak
>>
I have heart palpitations, skipping beats, caffeine makes it worse, so I cant drink coffee or Ill feel like shit

>Feelsbadman
>>
>>35063664
I have the same problem. Don''t want to sound like a hippie but try roseroot extract or ginseng. They're energizers and safe for heart conditions. I drink roseroot tea every day and find it gives the same type of boost as coffee without the tweaking.
>>
>>35063680

Cool Ill look into it
>>
>wake up 5:30-5:45 using sleep tracking app
>snooze
>drink 600mg caffeine powder solution
>nap/meditate 20 min, almost get that 'love' feeling in my heart.
>wake up and solve 5 Maths questions from my app
>6 horse pills of amino acids
>Go to gym to lift heavy ass weights, fasted and cutting.

>Go home and make 300mg caffeine solution to drink on the bus with the second set of amino acids pills.
>Browse /fit/ on the bus.

Why is quality of life so low? I try to control every single fucking variable, and I still feel like shit. When will it end?
>>
>>35063783

Maybe the fact that you try to control every variable is making you feel like shit.

Youll probably be happier if you learn to let go every now and then. Just go with the flow.
>>
>>35063783
>control every single fucking variable
Simply impossible. Some things are out of your control
>>
>>35063498
Morin

>>35063508
I concur. You're headed to heart attack central on that dose

>>35063596
Nah.
Just don't smoke it all day erry day.
That shot is called passion drip for a reason.
I woke up, 35, dead end job, no GF, etc, all cos I smoked every day
>>
>>35063680
Cool it you hippy kunt, get that trash off my board
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.