[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP GENERAL fat dissolver edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 8
File: 1443381793584.png (2 MB, 1388x1029) Image search: [Google]
1443381793584.png
2 MB, 1388x1029
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
thanksgiving didnt do anything good for my waistline
>>
>>35064417
I look leaner after thanksbinging
>>
How do I email anyone from the pastebins approved sources?
>>
250mg cycle + PSMF

Good idea or bad idea?
>>
Got a question for everyone.

I did DNP about 1 month ago. Got hives all over upper body and had to stop, got on antihistimines and it cleared. I was on 500mg a day.

Im thinking of starting again BUT only keeping the dose at 250mg a day. Could I face extreme concenquences doing this? Based on my rough calculations, doing DNP for 2 weeks should get me a six pack.

If I get another allergic reaction I dont mind stopping right away and hopping on stuff, since I would probbaly not touch DNP again.

If so, what else can I do to prevent the effects from it happening again?
>>
Day 20 @500mgs

I've been alternating between 750 and 500mgs. Sides are very tolerable now or I'm just getting used to feeling crap. I went to the gym today.Training while on DNP is tremendously hard.

However, weight loss halted. Either I am retaining too much water or I'm building tolerance. Either way... this is the longest cycle I've ever been.
>>
day 12 400mg here

no yellow cum yet

im on test-e
>>
>>35071295
best you can do is bulk for 10-14 days

you'll prolly gain muscle and lose fat on this phase

then your fat-loss will resume
>>
how long is shipping time for drmusclepharma from UK to us?
>>35067319
send email from you to them saying you want to buy dnp?
>>
>>35070024
>Anonymous
The same basic thing thing happened to me (I was at 215 for 5 days, 430 for 5 days, and then exploded in a full body rash on day 11). I started blasting benadryl and zyrtec, but I needed to dip into an old medrol pack to get it to go away for good.

Followed the pastebin, blasted antihistamines for a week and then went off for two weeks. I started on 215 a week ago, adding a zytrec in the morning, 25 mg benadryl along with my EC stack, and then 150 zzzquil each night with the DNP. So far I haven't seen any rash recurrence (but I'm keeping the last 11 medrol doses close by just in case).
>>
>>35071539
Where do you get the medrol besides the doctor? If I go in again with a full body rash he is gonna get raelly sketched out.
>>
File: 1442357029200.jpg (40 KB, 356x267) Image search: [Google]
1442357029200.jpg
40 KB, 356x267
>tfw lost an entire bottle of 50 caps

I swear my fucking mum took them out of my room. Time to order some more.
>>
>>35072476
shit make sure she doesnt take them dude...
>>
>>35071539
This is literally more work than lifting, just kill yourself.
>>
File: HaGayyy.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HaGayyy.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>35072476
>living with your parents
>>
File: 1442194963648.jpg (13 KB, 287x292) Image search: [Google]
1442194963648.jpg
13 KB, 287x292
>>35072648

>implying

Because moving out and paying $1000/month in rent at 19 sure is smart huh? I'll just keep saving my money for a little while longer ;)
>>
Any reason to lift while on the very late stages of your DNP cycle?

I'm on heavy gear and I want to kill it in the gym for 2 hours 4-5 times a week(with 20% less weights than usual), but if I don't gain muscles while on dnp even with 1.5grams of gear then I can't be fucked

>b-b-b-but it will help RETAIN your muscle

Fuck off, the steroids passively preserve all my muscles on dnp, I lift like twice a week just to be sure.
>>
>>35072476
>live with parents
vs
>$170 a week for the cheapest place in town
>plus bills
>plus food
>all on limited income with a shit-house part time job

If i could get a new job elsewhere, i'd love to live alone
>>
>>35072476

So funny, this happened to me when i lived w/my parentals.

I kept a couple of melanotan ii vials in a bag of frozen vegetables in a little fridge in my room. While I was travelling overseas my mum turned the fridge off to save power and tipped the veggies out and found the vials, she asked my bro what it was but I had taken the labels off so he didn't know. After I returned my bro told me what she did but mum never brought it up haha
>>
>>35074188
tfw mom wants you to not eat veggies and be pasty
>>
>>35071410
Took 6 days to NY
>>
>>35074028

The key word is roommates. That's how I was able to move out. $340 bucks a month with 2 friends for a shitty 3 bedroom bungalow. Once you get that freedom, you can't go back. The pussy, the parties. Life's a riot. Enjoy your youth while you can.
>>
>>35071295
I train perfectly fine on 860mg powder and fat loss is still strong. Be patient.

>>35071332
dumb as fuck

>>35073972
I tend to go 2 weeks without even lifting heavy. You can fuck around in the gym with half the weight you're used to lifting but keep the reps/sets the same and focus on perfect form. It's entertaining and you get awesome pumps, deload style. My strength remains the same 2 weeks later when I decide to lift heavy again. So, no. There is no reason to lift besides to burn some extra calories, practice on perfecting form and keep your motivation in the gym strong. Some people can't just stay away from the gym.
>>
File: fapfapfap.jpg (16 KB, 466x666) Image search: [Google]
fapfapfap.jpg
16 KB, 466x666
>>35072673

When i was 19 i had a full time job, went to school, lived on my own, and was able to save. Go work at mcdonalds you turd. No one pays 1000 a month for rent. Go rent a room and deal with roommates. Jesus.
>>
>>35075607
Hm, I actually heard back from him extremely fast (~12 hours) just waiting for tracking now, I think he shipped already.

you'd say his stuff was weaker than YF's tho?
>>
>>35071295
>>35076765
Well, besides feeling with little to no energy, it felt like I was getting constant cramps.

Besides that... I trained decently, but light.

Day 21 @750mgs
This is the longest cycle I've ever been. I always reach this point in which it seems I can't lower more fat. But also, I am retaining water like a mad man. I think I'll stretch this cycle up to 28 days. Wish me luck, brahs.
>>
>>35078386
If you REALLY want to know for sure if your fat loss is stalled or it's because you're retaining water like a motherfucker ... binge like a retard. You will feel regret but you will truly know. So either be patient or binge. Your fat loss is 100% still going. It doesn't magically stop on dnp .. I'm 2 months in.
>>
>>35080146
This.

I had days when I wake up gaining 2 lbs then losing 4 lbs a day after that.
>>
Should I adjust my workout while on DNP or just keep doing what I'm doing.

I've done DNP before back during March-April at 500mg with Ketogenic but no weightlifting exercises. Tried 750 during June but stopped because of hives and haven't touched it since (and was on vacation).

Been lifting and on a bulk since September and want to go back on DNP to cut after my workout cycle in January.
>>
Just ordered from Maserati 11/21. He responded really quickly, pack got shipped tuesday, received it friday. Got more than what I ordered too.
>>
>>35080863
keep doing what you're doing until the dnp starts fucking with your workouts
you could get away with not lifting at all and your strength will remain the same once you're off the dnp, depending on how long your cycle is ofc.
>>
>>35080146
Hey 2 months dude, how are your sides? Any PN or weird shit happening?
>>
>>35083138
I stopped Saturday, actually. A little more than 2 months.

Was at 860mg powder for a long time.

No PN, no lethargy, no cravings, no bad sides to speak of except sweats. Could still workout and do cardio.

I stopped because I got a new job and it is hard to ignore the sweats. Co-workers were getting worried lol.
>>
i want to use ostarine to counteract the weakness i get when using dnp. is southern sarms a good dealer?
>>
>>35083422
if you don't mind me prodding who was your plug? that's great though, sounds a lot like my first cycle
>>
Day 6 @ dnp.
The sweat is ungodly, and my hips started to hurt. Even just laying on my sides hurt. Could it be a side from dnp?
>>
>>35085077
magiciansyellow aka Iggy
>>
>>35085223
could be, think dnp makes your skin extra sensitive, for me i notice that my finger tips and toes go wrinkly which would normally only happen after sitting for half an hour or more in the bathtub
>>
>>35081311
I bought from him exactly a month ago and got legit dnp but i don'tknow about now
>>
For dose who have a medrol pack on hand where did you get it? I dont want to start DNP before I get this incase I get a rash or hives.
>>
>>35078386
Day 22@ 750mgs
Oh boy... nothing new to report now. Night sweats were mild. Yesterday I didn't binged but def ate pretty much my TDEE (around 2,400 calories) and I DECREASED weight and waist size.
Although I have done my best to hide the sides, people indeed notice.

So the 2 months guy, how much weight did you lose?
>>
Does anyone know how DNP works while on HRT?
>>
Guys I am at 500mg now for 3 days, and just wake up in the middle of a pool. I feel like in hell where ever I go, unless it's 10 C. Also, now whenever I go to sleep I wake up with hurting hips and every little movement hurts. Is this an allergic reaction? Or I suspect I got a cold or something, that's why it's so unbearable. Lots of times I even struggle to breathe. I am literally scared that I have fucked up my body. I think I will just stop taking any dnp at all. How fucked am I? I
>>
don't do it its not worth it i know from experience
>>
Heeft iemand in NL dit kunnen krijgen?
>>
>>35077231
This so much, no one pays $1000 dollars when they first move out. I pay $500 max a month. Then add on about $200 for gas/gym/everyday shit. I never spend over $700 a month and make $2400 a month. I am 22 and didn't even finish college.

I room with my best friends and its amazing, way better then being at home.
>>
I know the pastebin says to eat at maintenance but does anyone have experience at eating below non-DNP levels while still on DNP? Could you maintain it, what would you do differently/recommend, was it worth it?
>>
>>35071313
somethings not right here, that semen should be glowing in the dark already
>>
>>35091738
You're going to lose weight faster eating below maintenance. Though it's a lot harder because DNP causes carb cravings.
I recommend ECA stack or just caffeine + yohimbine if you can't get your hands of ephedrine.
>>
>>35094270
im pretty fat (like 18%) is the yohimbine still worth it? i live in the states and would prefer to not have to find sources for dnp plus another ephedrine
>>
>>35094559
Depends. Yohimbine does nothing for appetite suppression, just increases your BMR slightly and helps get rid of fat in problem areas like the stomach/love handles area. You have to fast in order to get any benefits from it though. Caffeine by itself works just fine.
>>
>>35094659
thanks, ill report back on how it goes when i get dnp. much appreciation for the info
>>
How long to wait for an email response from one of these guys? Whats proper etiquette?
>>
>>35091738
If I eat normally on DNP I lose no weight and don't gain any; I eat fast food. If I act like Im on a diet at 200mg a day for 21 days I lose 10 lbs which is noticed 5 days after final dose cause water weight.
>>
>>35083422
I call bullshit at no PN. Feel the sides of your fingers and see if any are numb or number than they should be. I even start to get it after 21 days of 200mg a day which is the proper dose with taking every day a multi vitamin, vitamin E, vitamin C and 2 NAC's. Or am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>35094840
Curious about this as well
>>
>>35093750
yep, it always do earlier than that

i'm checking everyday
>>
>>35094950

I used to use DNP during the cooler months of the year (Oct to Feb or so), sometimes rocking 250mg a day for the entire duration. Never had any PN or anything like that. The very first time I used it, I got a histamine reaction, but it never occurred again after I took a week off and then got back on. Would take 500mg sometimes but never did more than that. This was a few years ago on Dinitros stuff, no idea if it's the same quality or whatever these days.

Honestly I don't even remember anything about PN being said back then. Maybe heard of like one dude losing feeling in his fingers or something but it wasn't a regular side effect. Only hearing about it nowadays in these threads. I don't want to advocate people continuing to use DNP when something is wrong, but I think a lot of it is in people's heads. I took 1 cap and started sweating bullets, took a minute to gain my sense and convince myself it was just placebo at that point.
>>
>>35094950
I supplemented 5g+ potassium and only took Vitamin C.

No PN. Different sides for different folks I guess.
>>
>>35095438
First time I took it I was only taking 1 NAC a day didn't know I needed 2 a day and it caused numbness on the side of my left middle finger. No big deal but could tell it was the start of it. Sensitive there now but tiny bit less than the other.
>>
>>35095530
5g of what? I thought NAC was a must?
>>
>>35075608
thanks.
i was expecting over a week
>>
>>35084867
ceretropic
>>
>>35090262
Hey man any update? My first cycle when I started doing 500mg I would get annoying pain in shoulders/hips/joints like when you have a cold but I believe it was due to shitty potassium intake and the crazy water retention from DNP

if you're scared I would say to stop, or at least decrease to 250mg a day and see what happens, see how long it takes for the sides to go away.
>>
Question you guys.

About a month ago I did 500mg for about 10 days, on the 10th day I got hives all over my forearms, biceps, chest and basically upper body except the face. My face got a little bit rough looking too.

I got prescribed a medrol pack and took that for 6 days. It went away.

I wanted to know if I could do it again for about 2 weeks but only taking a 250mg dose? Is there anything I should have on hand besides Benedryl, anything else I need to know?

Also where would I get medrol packs if I needed some besides my doctor?

Thanks
>>
>>35097252
hives, like full on hives or just itchy redness?

Take zyrtec/benadryl every day for a few days before your cycle and a few days after it. Try not to sweat too much/sit in your own sweat...it can irritate your skin. See how it goes man...maybe go buy some hydrocortisone cream OTC or try an online canadian pharmacy or something that ships to the US. Last I heard alldaychemist was good for a lot of shit including legit PCT/AI, maybe try that?
>>
>>35097622
just to be clear on the zyrtec/benadryl dosing, you will also take it every day for the duration of the cycle. These drugs are relatively harmless and inexpensive so you might as well see if it helps prevent the rash
>>
anyone buy from dinitro recently? is he good
>>
>>35096793
>get annoying pain in shoulders/hips/joints like when you have a cold
i've had this too, but not often. very rarely in my shoulder and sometimes my knees when waking up. i just put it down to dehydration, but a lack of some vitamin sounds as plausible.
>>
File: 0408___yn006hZ.jpg (52 KB, 588x601) Image search: [Google]
0408___yn006hZ.jpg
52 KB, 588x601
if I did dnp for 2 days but stopped because of savage diarrhea, am I still natty?
>>
>>35098193
Dnp is just for fat loss it does nothing for building muscle.
>>
>>35098200

Dense.
>>
>>35098193
Let me guess you took more than you are suppose to like all the idiots here. 200mg for 21 days with proper supplements is the proper dose. 200mg is what use to be prescribed by doctors 80 years ago but then morons took too much and killed themselves so they had to stop.
>>
>>35098235
nah, just 2 days at ~200mg.
Also I figured the lethargy would bite me with finals coming up. Maybe next cut ill use the rest of my shit.
>>
>>35096793
Update
I had a horrible night, my head hurts, and I will stop DNP. No weight loss worth this nightmare.
I sweated like a pig tonight as well. I had to move to the floor since the bed became so wet. After this experience I will never advise anyone to run DNP
>>
Okay guys, is losing 20 pounds in 2-3 weeks on 250mg a respectable goal?
My 3rd cycle senpai
>>
Felt pins and needles in my feet directly after I woke up today. Disappeared pretty quickly. I almost definitely just slept wrong, but how do you differentiate PN symptoms from regular pins and needles?

Week 3 on 250mgs by the way.
>>
>>35099215
NO PAIN NO GAIN
>>
>>35099327
PN does not go away and hurts all the time, only really shows up after running a cycle for 3 months or longer
>>
>>35098200
the rebound does tho
>>
>>35097770

Sent BTC on 25Nov, got my shit on the 30th. Five days from payment to delivery over one of the busiest holiday weekends of the year.

Don't get all those morons that whine about him "taking so long".
>>
>>35099215
You are a fucking pussy. I took 500mg during the hot Vegas summer while going to work swewting like a pig all day and night and I didn't bitch out like you after the fucking introductory period.
>>
>>35088941
Day 23 @750mgs
Sides were less aggressive. Diet is on check, the scale moved down a lb.

I'm still 8lbs away from my target, but I'm holding up pretty fine.
>>
File: yTogqBoLc.jpg (227 KB, 1772x1172) Image search: [Google]
yTogqBoLc.jpg
227 KB, 1772x1172
>>35100205

This cunt...
>>
>>35099242
No. 12-14lbs in 3 weeks for 250mg if you're strict with diet (eat <1200 kcal/day)
>>35101485
I'm the other guy that responds to your posts on 500mg week six. I have skipped maybe 7-8 days total in that 6 weeks and I fugged up hard for thanksgiving weekend I was out of town with girlfriends family. No DNP, excessive food for 3 days. I reloaded with a 1.25 grams yesterday and im on fire again (feelsgoodman.webm) I was down 30 lbs before the weekend but I weighed myself yesterday and I was back up 7 lbs. I doubt I fucked up THAT hard so we shall see what happens to weight over the next week. I'm going on a beach vacation in 3 weeks so it's really crunch time. I'm almost at 20% bf...going to semi-starve myself on PSMF until my trip and continue with 500mg/day. I want to lose another 15 lbs before I stop.
>>
>>35100205
Hey man you sound like a real tough guy and all, but I just want to make sure you know that not everyone's body reacts the same way when they take a drug.
>>
>>35101592
Probably is just water, you're gonna make it. Be sure to diet correctly!

To make DNP even more effective, once you're off you still need to diet for a week or two, and slowly increase your caloric intake afterwards.
>>
>>35102040
That's kind of silly you can just eat at your TDEE after it's fine unless you want to lose more, but thanks man! Yeah sticking to a strict diet is, as ever, the hardest part of any weight loss journey for a fat sugar addicted will-less sadkunt like myself.
>>
I'm planning on doing my first DNP run sometime soon. Already have the caps + supplements on hand. Just some questions.

Is 2 weeks a good first run? Or should I go for 3 weeks at 200-250mg/day?

When should I take the DNP caps? Every morning with my breakfast or something?

People mention benadryl for any potential hyves, I'm already on allergy medication cause I'm allergic to every living and non living thing on the face of the earth. The shit I use is pretty much the strongest I can get prescribed over here in the Netherlands, do I still need to get some benadryl?

I've read a ton of DNP guides, and some recommend doing keto, other recommend doing that 33/33/33 shit, what's best? Can I just stick to doing a normal diet? I currently eat 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fat, will this work, or will this fuck me up with heat from the carbs? If it does I can just keep my carbs to about 100g and up my protein intake I guess.

I have T3 as a supplement since I read that DNP basically shuts down my thyroid after a few days at 250/day. When should I start taking the T3? Should I use it throughout the DNP run?

I kinda want to start somewhere this week so I can get a run under my belt before the year ends, but I'm not sure if that's smart with Christmas and shit coming up.

Anyway, enough blabber, thanks in advance for the response(s)
>>
>>35097622
I did want to say that it was full on hives. And I just bought some zyrtec/benedryl. How much should I take during the cycle....full dose?
>>
>>35104073
enough to get you high
>>
Gays
I need a Europe source
No fucking Bitcoins because I hate them

Thank you
>>
>>35099215
Well your problem is listening to these guys who act like taking 400-500 a day is the normal dose. You are suppose to take 200mg a day for 21 days if you look at what use to be prescribed.
>>
how do i go about getting this stuff
>>
are darknet markets the best source for DNP?
>>
>>35104260
And how much exactly would that be?
>>
>>35101592
6 weeks at 500mg when other bodybuilding sites say 400-500mg cycles should only be 3 days. Loading 1.25 grams.

You are the reason this shit is not available to the public.
>>
>>35101485
I can't believe these threads haven't been shut down with you retards doing so much. How are you not dead? The stupid shit I read here I half think yall are just trolling to have others believe your shit so when they try it they die.
>>
>>35104007
21 days on 21 days off.

Morning is good cause if you took it at night you would sweat buckets when you sleep.

Dont know I guess so since you are allergic to stuff.

That diet will work you will be hot anyway. Low carbs is better cause once you eat em DNP goes right after them anyway; you are just wasting DNP's time going after carbs instead of your fat.

Didnt know 250mg shuts down thyroid I know it does after 21 days at 200mg and thats why the cycle ends there. But theres guys on here take 400-850mg a day for months even though 400mg shuts down your thyroid after 3 days. /fit/ is full of people who haven't done any research.

Just started first cycle of the season yesterday.
>>
>>35107335
does your thyroid recover when you come off?
>>
>>35107625
On 200mg for 21 days it does I don't know about other doses. I can get 250's and haven't done enough research thats what Im researching about.
>>
>>35107252
lil nigga u aint neva tryd it so why talk shit fuck nigga we out here buildin tolerances n shit our bodies can handle it quit parroting misinformation if u havnt experimented wit it u fat nigga fuck outta here with dat bs fampai
>>
>>35108420
185 lbs Did about 7 cycles in the past few years, just started first cycle this season yesterday.
>>
>finished last day of DNP

thank fucking god, no more waking up at 3am almost every day with nausea and weakness and having to make a sandwich or eat 2 protein bars.
>>
anyone used drmusclepharma recently, any good?
>>
I just started a 3 week cycle, but I unexpectedly have to fly to another state in about 5 days. Can I just put my DNP in my suitcase or will I get searched?
>>
>>35108757

potent shit, best source if you live in the UK.
>>
>>35108760
I imagine you could just put it in a bottle that is labeled as something else and no one would notice
>>
>>35108891
he does paypal/WU?
do you have price table?

Thanks for the info mate
>>
do people who complete cycles even post their results or did they die?
>>
>>35108902
yup I keep mine in some wait loss pill bottle that says something like Citrus Max.
>>
>>35109030
200mg 21 day you lose 10 lbs; you notice results 5 days after cycle cause of water retention.
>>
So I just finished my cycle

I am a runner 5'5. I was 135 trying to reach a goal of 123 and I am now %4-7 body fat
>>
just messaged maseratilabs was quick in responding

everything was smooth and prompt

can't wait for my caps I am pretty slim already but I am a competitive runner. seems like there have been some runners using this
>>
>>35109710
Yeah just went through him and he was quick!
>>
>>35107335
Alrighty, thanks for the info.

I'll just lower my carb intake for the cycle to about ~100g carbs.

I'm not 100% sure it's after 3 days when on 250mg, but I know the thyroid shutdown is the cause of the extreme lethargy on DNP, so I thought I'd combat that by taking T3, and it adds to the weight loss too, so I guess it's a win-win.

>>35107625
Yes it does. Supplementing for thyroid is only to help with lethargy AFAIK.
>>
What would be a best way to run a shorter cycle? I was thinking 10-15 days. What would be ideal in that case? Front load? Maybe split the capsules in 2 10 days cycles 500mg ed?
This will be my 3rd dnp run so I'm not totally new.

Can't be on dnp for new years and wanna cut now, or I could just do 20 days 500mg every day in January but still ton of shit happening then so it's not like I can isolate myself from everything. I know I'l lose few days while it's building up but oh well, maybe it's worth it? Or front load will cover that. Pls advise.
>>
>>35112270
Forgot to add, I only get 40 250mg capsules from my supplier so gotta split that shit, and he ain't that cheap but at least trustworthy and fast.
>>
>>35110395
Okay thanks, got kinda worried cause the idea of that is a little scary haha.

Have we reached a consensus on whether the supplements in the paste in are actually helpful?
>>
>>35112504

Not sure really. I'm going to be taking almost everything on there, I mean, a couple of extra vitamins aren't going to kill me and it's not like they're expensive.
>>
>>35112567
Yeah true. I've got all the vitamins but I didn't use them on my first cycle because people were actually advising against it but I'm gonna use them this time and see if there's any difference.
>>
>>35109272
How much water retention? 2lbs? 5lbs?
>>
Plan to rerun DNP after an allergy reaction(hives) I had at 500mg. Plan to run 250mg. How much benedryl and zyrtec should I take ED?
>>
What can I do to avoid the annoying joint pain that I got on my first cycle at 500mg?

I think it was a diet issue but idk what to supplement to prevent that. Electrolytes? Potassium? I don't think it was an allergic reaction cause I never got any kind of rash on a three week cycle
>>
>>35107252
Hi, man. No, I am not trolling. And if anyone with two working neurons can read the Pastebin he's gonna be fine. I definitively don't want anyone dead here, what the fuck?

Anyway:
Day 24@750mgs
Speaking of which, last night was terrible, it's my fault. I ate something with habanero sauce, my stomach was killing me.

Fatigue is pretty harsh, especially in the mornings. I hate some stubborn fat in my belly, at this point I don't know if it's fat or water.
>>
No source talk.
>>
>>35114283
How much are you down? I'm on day 5, 2nd day at 500mg
>>
>>35115271
It's kinda useless to keep measurements. So far, I've lost 12lbs, but I'm still on DNP and water retention is high.
>>
Summer just started a few days ago here, how tolerable would it be to cycle in this heat? it regularly gets 115F + where I live. I'm thinking about just cutting without DNP and starting cycle after winter but before next summer.
>>
>>35114065
self bump
>>
>>35112270
>>35112400
Bump, pls help
>>
>>35117792
500mg ed for 14 days for the short cycle and then second cycle cruise on 250mg ed for 12 days
>>
>>35118137
Thanks, I don't even think I need to do it that long now, I only have few kg to go down, I just wanna get rid of some fat I accumulated before I begin clean bulking (again).
>>
All died from heat itt
>>
>>35118854

close but not yet tbqh
>>
I am starting my second cycle, first one was over a year ago, at 250mg a day and have started getting explosive diarrhea. Has anyone else encountered this?
>>
>>35120842
a little quick for a reaction, but diarrhea is to expected
>>
>>35112504
Thats fucking scary that some of you do this little research about taking a poison that does permanent damage if the proper supplements are not taken. The answer is are you fucking kidding me!? Yes they are necessary unless you want nerve damage.
>>
>>35112573
Holy shit thats fucked up! They are legit trolling now I believe these guys talking about taking 750mg for months are trolling to have people believe that, try it, and die.
>>
>>35112626
Scamming? Went through him 2013 and 2014 but he didn't return my email so went with Maserati 2015; everything was real quick.
>>
>>35112780
Few pounds I guess never got that scientific with it, couldn't say.
>>
>>35114283
Yeah its just pretty extreme with the amount you are taking is like right below a lethal dose right?
>>
>>35117587
I wouldn't do it. Depending on how far along I am when spring comes what I do is as long as its not in the 80's its no big deal.
>>
>>35120842
Yeah I get liquid shits daily on this cycle. Its worth it.
>>
>>35122724
its all the fat finding its way out
>>
>>35070024
I had that happen my second time around. I stopped for a couple days and blasted antihistamines, started again and took an antihistamine with each dose as we all as needed. Carry antihistamines with you and take one at the very first sign of hives.
>>
>>35122665
>Yes they are necessary unless you want nerve damage.

Care to back that up with something other than hurr durr broscience?
>>
>>35128044
Took 200mg for 21 days and only took 1 vitamin a day instead of 2 plus everything else but I was suppose to take 2 and I got nerve damage. Its fucking poison! Thats why you need proper supplements. Enjoy your cataracts when your older.
>>
>>35128112

Wow, you should really share these groundbreaking findings with medical science! I'm sure experts on peripheral neuropathy would appreciate the well-studied conclusions of a single retard on 4chan.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1760503/
>Cataracts formed in a minuscule portion of almost exclusively female patients among the tens of thousands of DNP-prescribed patients for decades
>Researchers believe this was due to an extremely rare genealogical defect in a tiny sliver of the general population

>Ignoring the well-documented risks of toxicity from overloading on large amounts of unnecessary vitamins and supplements because "muh broscience hurr durr"

Seriously how stupid can you be in 2015
>>
>>35128112

You sound like a child with a learning disability
>>
>>35122665
Idk, I didn't take any of the supps and did a 500mg 21 day cycle and never got PN or nerve damage or cataracts. The heat wasn't even that bad and I still lost mad fat.
>>
>>35128044
The supplements are not necessary only recommended. Its always a good idea to take supplements unless your diet is good and you already eat enough fruit and veg then you dont need to bother
>>
>>35128297
Self bump but SHOULD I TAKE THEM THIS TIME on my second cycle? I bought them and just didn't take them on my first cycle but they're just sitting here and if it would be beneficial to the prevention of any health risks [lmao talking health risks on a dnp bread] then I'm down.

I just wanna know because I'm on day 3 of another 21 day cycle and if I'm gonna take the vitamins I'll do it now.
>>
>>35128348
DNP is heavy on your body man, vitamins aren't going to kill you, there's no reason not to take them if you have them.
>>
7 days since last dose and been staying in a deficit

Can I up the calories to a surplus now if I want to head to bulking? Or should I up it to maintenance
>>
>>35128799
Alright, I already took a dose before I posted this but I'll continue it out for my cycle. Thanks
>>
>>35128214
I was going to respond with All studies but I figured using facts from my own experience would be even more proof for your retarded ass.
>>
>>35128214
Another troll trying to hurt people on here. Nah guise its totally cool to take a poison without supplements its not bad for you.
>>
>>35128237
160 IQ in HS. 4.0 GPA in college

swear to fucking god!
>>
>>35128297
Jesus fucking christ you don't have to feel tingles non stop in your feet for nerve damage. I guarantee your nerves are damaged as in you are number and just don't know it.
>>
>>35128346
no
>>
>>35122703
There are days in which I lower the dose to 500 or even 250. But most of them have been @750. At 500 I barely lose weight, if any. And I do count my calories.

Day 25:
I had a slightly better night. I have kept my carbs low to reduce the heat. I always say this, but frozen fruit smoothies are a god send while on DNP. 1/3 cup of any berry with stevia or any of the crap can do wonders.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.