[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reverse progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 8wFZcWa2.jpg (109 KB, 915x539) Image search: [Google]
8wFZcWa2.jpg
109 KB, 915x539
I was pretty fit once, ran alot and did bench press two times a week. Benched 3.5pl8.

But then I wanted to try more powerlifting and started SS+GOMAD. Pic related, it's my "progress"

Learn from my mistakes. Don't read the sticky. Do a bro-split instead
>>
>>35063211
>GOMAD
>I got fat
kek
>>
>>35063211
Buda?
>>
That's a very powerfull core.
>>
>>35063211
Your muscles look considerably bigger, esp arms. Do a cut, start running again. Everyone knows SS+GOMAD makes you fat.
>>
Why did you do GOMAD. That's a lot of milk!
>>
File: 90274563.png (102 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
90274563.png
102 KB, 241x228
SS + GOMAD confirmed for dick gains. No homo
>>
>>35063211
So you went full gorilla?
>>
>>35063211
Perfect
>>
>>35063231
>>35063253
My squat and deadlift went up considerably, but so did my appetite
>>
>>35063211
>Eats shit tons of calories with powerlifting
>Gets the body of a powerlifter
>cries like a lil bitch

You look good man, better than before. I don't know what you're bitching about. If you wanted pure aesthetics yeah cry away but with your insertions and build you would look like shit aesthetically anyway, you were built to be big so take advantage of it.
>>
Nigger GOMAD is meant exclusively for skellies. A simple google search would've told you this.

Why did you do it?
>>
>>35063272
>you were built to be big so take advantage of it
tumblr pls go
>>
>does GOMAD
>complains about getting fat

And how the fuck does anything here prove that brosplits are good? Any non retarded person knows brosplits are for people on roids or people who are very close to their genetic potential
>>
>>35063211
looked like shit before aswell tb honest family
>>
GOMAD is for skellies assuming they've never touched a barbell before. You obviously didn't read the book properly.
>>
>>35063211
>Supposedly had a massive bench
>Elects to begin a starter's program

I know this is bait, but kill yourself anyway.
>>
>>35063211
>bench 3.5 pl8s
>does SS
>"starting strength"
>starting
>3.5 pl8s
>>
Kek, you used to be proud of that body. You called others dyel when we told you to cut.
>>
>>35063319
>>35063330
Yes, I had ok bench for my size. But I had never tried squat and deadlift, so I was a powerlifting beginner
>>
>>35063344
Are you this guy?
>>
>>35063364
no, I squat 5.5pl8
>>
>>35063340
Have no idea what you mean. I'm new to /fit/
>>
>>35063390
>powerlifting beginner
>squat 5.5 pl8s

M8 please
>>
>>35063211
>benched 160kg

Fuck off.
>>
>>35063267
Well that's what it's supposed to do numbnuts. What were you expecting?

You're a fucking retard OP.
>>
>>35063453
I WAS a beginner
>>
>>35063267
>>35063211
>wants to do more powerlifting
>does SS
>lifts all increase
>does GOMAD as well
>isn't a hungry skeleton
>gets fat
>complains
The only thing wrong here is your mental retardation OP. SS did exactly what it was supposed to. And you look like shit because of your shitty genetics, not the routine. Your body looks weird because it's fucking weird, not because you squat or deadlift more or drank a retarded amount of calories.
>>
>>35063211
Just cut faggot. What are you bitching about?

Smh desu senpai.
>>
OPs stats sound like absolute bullshit, can we get proof of 3,5 pl8 bench or 5,5pl8 squat.
>>
>>35063580
look at that core. It's all in the core, m8
>>
>>35063211
You went from looking like shit to looking strong. You're pretty much a GOMAD success story, did you literally drink a gallon of whole milk a day?
>>
Situation Jr got fat
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.