[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New years resolutioners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: lennyism.jpg (12 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
lennyism.jpg
12 KB, 184x274
Okay so non-lifter reporting in, very casually browse /fit/ for the fat hate threads and fit grills and whatnot.

A theme every year is that fitizens hate on new years resolutioners poisoning their space in the beginning of january.

So let's fucking start getting in shape in beginning of jan and then just get in shape

I suggest we aim to show some serioius progress in march and then just btfo /fit/

who hype?
>>
>>35062733
You are a massive faggot even by this boards standards and thats saying something.

Kill yourself my man
>>
>ITT: /fit/ cringe
>>
>>35062744
so you are def not hype I can tell
>>
>>35062733
Wut
>>
>>35062756
I have been lifting for a while, there is nothing more annoying than some new guy thinking he is hot shit with his noob gains, by all means start lifting but don't expect anybody to give a shit about babbys first gain
>>
>>35062733

Start now faggot
>>
>>35062796
no, will enjoy eating good shit and drinking beer for a while more.

the whole plan is to outmeme the newyearsmeme with real gains
>>
Fitness related New Years Resolutions are retarded as fuck. Make a new life resolution. Keep your New Year's Resolution to losing your virginity or some financial goal or something
>>
>>35062809
>already putting off his fitness goals

Why not get a couple month head start now and have even more gains to show off in March?
>>
>>35062809
What's stopping you from hopping on a good lifting program and then have your diet catch up
>>
>>35062810
no, fitness resolutions seems very sensible and good
>>
>>35062733
>>35062809
You're never gonna make it.
>>
>>35062820
>>35062822

only excuses are stopping me and I am well aware that they are only excuses

you are missing the point of this thread, it is to actually be serious with the resolution
>>
>>35062839
You won't be serious with the resolution because you can't even start right now.
>>
>>35062846
Yes that is the default when it comes to these types of resolutions
>>
File: socrates.jpg (172 KB, 1366x767) Image search: [Google]
socrates.jpg
172 KB, 1366x767
>>35062839
>u guiz im totes srs about going to the gym
>i'll go in a fews months srs u guiz
>i'm making excuses now but I wont then srs

You're not gonna make it, get your arse in that gym and attack the fucking thing instead of pussy footing around with your "oh i'll start l8r xDDDDD" bullshit
>>
>>35062853
I literally confessed to my not starting now is just excuses

I have made a plan and i'm sticking to it
>that's my excuse
>>
>>35062870
We shall see
>>
>>35062886
indeed
>>
>>35062809

When New Years hits your going to go for a week or two and quit.

If you haven't got the discipline to start right now and continue, what makes you think you will in a months time?
>>
>>35062915
I actually don't know desu

keeping motivated is a tough nut to crack, for me
>>
>>35062937
If you need motivation, you've already lost. Do it because you enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, find a new hobby.
>>
>>35062947
>do it because you enjoy it

enjoyment is literally motivating so I don't know what you are on about.
>>
>>35062937
You don't need motivation you need discipline
>>
>>35062964
that actually makes sense
>>
>>35062973
Right, so stop waiting on discipline to materialize in front of you and just fucking do it, get your ass in there and start forming that habit, that is what will keep you going nothing else. There wont be some magical moment where the need to go to the gym overpowers you come new years, you'll just find some other excuse

>got up late my fiarst day? I'll get up tomorrow
>Didn't go Monday? I'll wait till Wednesday
>you know what Wednesday is a weird day to start I'll start next week
>Half way through January? I'll start first week of February

Start now.
source, anon who had no discipline
>>
>>35062996
that is some based advice anon
>>
>>35062795
>babbys first gain
I'm stealing that anon it's too Kek not to
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.