[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legit question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: 1447652983197.jpg (151 KB, 2460x1440) Image search: [Google]
1447652983197.jpg
151 KB, 2460x1440
Hey /fit/, as a long term fraud and an advocate for their safe, long term use (I'm personally going on 7 years straight with a cruise/blast protocol), I'm just wondering, for the guys who choose not to use, what your reasons are?

Can you not afford them? Do you not like the idea of injecting (I understand, once you factor in slin and gh it's pretty common to be injecting upwards of 5-6 times a day), do you live with mummy and daddy? gf won't like it? I'm just curious.

And before anybody says it's cheating and you don't want to be a cheat - who are you cheating, exactly? If you're open and honest about it who are you frauding? Where's the harm? By your retarded logic if your boss approached you and said that for every dollar you earned, he was going to raise it to a $1.25 - you'd have to turn him down.

Pic related, me going over my stock getting ready to re-order.
>>
>>35060062
do you live with mummy and daddy and have to pretend that you actually use gear on the internet
>>
>>35060062
What are you running? Do you compete?
>>
>>35060074
Whoa! Defensive much?

Reverse search the image if you like - I took it a few days ago on the dining table, in the dining room, of the house I own
>>
>>35060089
No - I don't compete.

Currently running

1g test e
1g sust
1g tren e
800 EQ
800 NPP
700 Tren A
700 Mast
350 winny
350 halo

10iu slin pre and post
6iu of gh
>>
I dont need performance enhancing drugs for my goals and i dont want to deal with side effects or any of the other BS associated with that stuff.
>>
>>35060122
yeah you did, so after you posted it, you saved it again, so you get a 4chan image filename right?
>>
>>35060145
So you're running like every mainstream injectable PED at once? Is this even possible?
>>
I compete in the IPF and would like to believe that it's possible to be the best drug free, I don't care if it's naive or wrong to believe so, it's just an alluring idea to me
>>
>>35060145
>>35060169
>Is this even possible?
No
>>
>>35060062

im not a little bitch that needs to cheat to win the race.

roids is like getting synthol in your ass as a chick. it's a lie.
>>
>>35060062

I'm not running it cause I feel I don't need it yet. Plus I'm just a weekend warrior wanting a decent physique so I don't need steroids for that.

My question to you. Why 7 years? I'm sure you're physique couldn't have changed THAT much if you only did it for say 3 years (though I don't know what your goals are)
>>
Do you worry about fertility? Have you been tested? Do you not care?

I /fraud/, but only cyclicly. I'm thinking about blasting and cruising from now on but I worry about fertility more than health or side effects.
>>
>>35060184
>it's a lie.
I agree just like cutting your hair or shaving. It's just a lie.
>>
>>35060145
Why two types of Tren?
>>
>>35060169
Every injectable? I'm guessing you're not overly familiar with AAS?

This is just an amount I can comfortably sustain during a blast both physically - in terms of sheer number of injections - honestly if you've taken a high volume of steroids you have no idea of the pain injection sites can produce when you're pushing 30+ CC's of heavy oil into them every week. If you think post leg day pain is bad, it's like a massage in comparison. And financial sustainability
>>
>>35060216
because he's fucking lying
>>
>>35060062
I don't need them for my goal, I want to get big but I don't care how long it takes
>>
>>35060184
Cheat to win what race, though? I don't understand this mentality? By taking steroids, not competing and being honest when people ask me about it - who, exactly, am I cheating?

Please tell me
>>
>>35060216
Tren E is a great mass builder and second to none, except maybe Halo or Dbol in terms of strength gains. But for the same reason I run NPP instead of Deca - I hate the bloat of the longer ester. So I still run it, but use tren a and winny to keep my dry

Too many inexperienced peeps on this forum with no real world experience
>>
>>35060145
L I E R
I
E
R
>>
Because I do this shit as a hobby, I don't need to force my body to undergo changes that do not benefit me outside of sheer vanity.

what the fuck how is this even a thread? like fuck is this what you people live for? A bulky meatsack youre gonna have to fill up with drugs the rest of your life?

I might inject test when my levels naturally taper off. Aside from that this shit is simply unnecessary.
>>
I am married and my wife would fucking flip. If I was single I totally would though.
>>
For me its a mixture of the money thing (broke college fag) and I look at them more as an investment into becoming part of the industry. I don't hold it against anyone and I know true sick cunt status is only extended to those who gear up but I don't really want, need it where I am in my life. But more power to those who do.
>>
Lots of reasons, I guess.

Side effects for one. I went to my 10 year high school reunion, this guy was obviously roided out but practically bald. 10 years out of high school.

Don't know where to get them.

Even if I knew where to get them, I'd never know if I could trust the source since they would obviously be illegal.

I really, really, really don't like needles.

My brother tried them once. He had a really bad reaction to them. He says he thinks somehow he hit a vein in his thigh and injected them straight into his bloodstream maybe, but he said he felt like that's the closest he's ever come to death... like being on a really weird hallucinogenic drug.
>>
>>35060062

I don't know enough about them to be honest with you and don't think I've made enough gains despite being an athlete for 10 years.

I'm open to using them and will probably start in a couple years when I hit 30
>>
>>35060225
I'll give you 30CCs of heavy oil bbygurl, how in quick shallow repeated injections
;^3
>>
>>35060276
Dude, educate yourself. Speak to actual bodybuilders and not just peruse the comments section of youtube for all your steroid knowledge.

You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: 1447125936145.jpg (55 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
1447125936145.jpg
55 KB, 720x481
>>35060062
I would if someone dropped some knowledge on me on the effects
short and long term
>>
>>35060279
You realise that by doing this only as a "hobby" you are, in your own words - "forcing your body to undergo changes that do not benefit you out of vanity", right?

I guess you just have an incredibly low set bar for progress.
>>
>>35060062
In all honesty, I just don't care enough to warrant the expense. All of my important achievements were always obtained through either my brains (masters degree, good paying career, etc.) or my personality (women, networking, social life, etc.), and rarely has my body ever factored or justified the need for enhancers to make any substantial changes to my life. Sure, it would be cool to break my PRs easier or whatever, but it's just not that big of a priority to me.
>>
>>35060320
show a timestamped pic of your godly bodybuilt fisik
>>
>>35060335
Do you know my routine? Are you aware of my goals?
No. You're projecting. You pathetic fraud.
>>
I can't find enough information online to feel comfortable enough starting and whenever I ask somebody that uses how to get started, they still me to Google it. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>35060327
People could, but the truth is it's too personal. The possible side effects are well documented, but how many or how severely they'll affect you can't be known until you do them. It's trial and error. Start with a basic test - sust, test e, test c, prop, whatever. See how you go. Then start stacking in subsequent cycles to see how they synergise together. Some will yield good results, some will yield poor results. Some side effects you'll be able to live with and others you won't
>>
>>35060200
Can you answer this for me?
>>
>>35060362
There isn't any physical goals you could have, nor training routine, that wouldn't benefit from AAS introduction.

But you know, unless you've cracked the perfect program to make all androgens obsolete, you're talking out of your ass and you're just a coward
>>
>there are people who dont do sports or bodybuilding competitions and still take steriods

What a waste of time and energy
>>
>>35060394
After uni I got a vasectomy but had a dozen samples frozen - just in case. It's not something I worry about personally. But if you're concerned speak to an endocrinologist doctor who has experience with steroid use
>>
>>35060402
>coward
>doesnt want to roid

or is just a female you roided dumbass
>>
>>35060062
>Can you not afford them?
Idk I never looked into it, how much would it cost for a beginner?
>it's pretty common to be injecting upwards of 5-6 times a day
That sounds really annoying desu
>>
>>35060062

reasons why I'm not roiding (yet)

>I'm 5'11, and have a beautiful face
>I'm prone to acne and baldness, and roiding would accelerate the process
>I get plenty of female attention, so I don't need even bigger muscles in an attempt to get more looks
>I'm a boxer, and don't wanna be a huge, slow piece of shit with no speed and agility (currently 215lbs and I can't imagine boxing at 240 or so)
>I care about health, and only a fool would agree roids are healthy
>I plan to get on TRT when I'm in my 40s
>>
>>35060402
Maybe I did anon, are you mad I won't ever have to deal with the shitty side-effects? :)
>>
>>35060404
And I suppose people who spend a fortune on performance upgrades for their cars but will never drag, race or show them are wasting their time too?

Or people who spend money on the latest bicycle with a carbon fibre frame and 12 gears, but will never enter a race -wasting their time, too?

You're just ignorant, man. You must live sad life if your justification for anything is competition. There is such a thing as personal satisfaction
>>
Pretty simple, I just don't believe in it. If other people want to do it, that's fine but it's not for me.
>>
>>35060433
Your point being? There is a plethora of perfectly safe steroids that females can take.

But yeah... I'm the dumbass.
>>
I'm quite uninformed and I've thought of trying out a test cycle, but I'm led to believe I'll just lose my gains when I stop. Also the hassle of getting all of this cycle support shit to prevent different side effects.

Aaaand I don't know where I'd even get it from.
>>
>>35060435
I live in Australia - here a normal beginner cycle of 500mg a week test e for 10 weeks and a month of dbol at 50mg a day, plus some adex or nolva will set you back around $500 depending on how close you are to your source
>>
I wanna try and hit my natty limit before I start.
>>
>>35060452
You don't believe in it? I'm not being critical, I'm just asking you to elaborate
>>
>>35060437
Well, you're correct about the baldness. If you're genetically predisposed to losing your hair - it will accelerate the process. Fortunately I don't suffer it.

Same with acne, although it's generally only during someone's first cycle that they suffer some. From my experience any subsequent cycles are acne free save for the odd back or shoulder pimple.

Riiiiigggggghhhhhttttt.... and you'd be the only guy in history complaining about being too popular, right? C'mon, man. That's a load of shit and you know it. I understand not taking steroids solely for attention, but I've never heard of anybody complaining about the added attention it brought.

They can be taken safely. I'm telling you to jump on 10 grams a week. Like everything there is a point of diminishing returns. But to turn your back on all things steroids under the banner of "unhealthy" is just an easy cop out and so transparent it's laughable.
>>
>>35060145
>implying

Post a timestamped pic of your stash, strip the exif data of course.
>>
File: mary2.jpg (108 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
mary2.jpg
108 KB, 960x960
>>35060573

I'm currently fucking 2 girls, one of which being picrelated... why the fuck would I pin myself to get even more attention ?
>>
>>35060062
>Hey /fit/, as a long term fraud and an advocate for their safe, long term use
>>35060145
>Running 5+ grams of gear

Not sure if serious.

>>35060435
Depends on what you run. Trt doses of test? like $10 a month.
>>
I don't use steroids because I don't have body dysphoria :^)
>>
File: 20151128_113614.jpg (120 KB, 479x850) Image search: [Google]
20151128_113614.jpg
120 KB, 479x850
>>35060574
>>
>>35060609
Dude, I'm not about to put you down - If you're happy and think you're doing well, then good for you. But if this is what you consider worthy of telling people about... then we're very different people
>>
File: IMG_8514.jpg (9 KB, 160x141) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8514.jpg
9 KB, 160x141
>>35060145
Mr Harpsichord?!
>>
>>35060630
Oh sick burn, man. Be sure to high five your fellow 12 year old bff
>>
>>35060656
now show us your legit bodybuilt body 7 years worth of juice

i bet you wont
>>
First it was because /fit/ said to lift for at least 1 year

Then it was because I got arrested for felony drug possession & got tested weekly (I know hormones wouldn't show up but not worth the risk, plus they search your house randomly on probation)

Then I lost touch with the people I was going to get it from

Then I got tired of the lifestyle & slacked off a lot with dieting (but still kept lifting)....

Now 5yrs later I'm finally about to cycle, just waiting on my package to arrive. Just got pins, kind of want to practice with an empty pin for shits & giggles.
>>
>>35060673
Kek
>>
>>35060673
Hahaha so I proved I have the gear, now you want body shots, next you'll want my name, passport number, address, number, blah,blah,blah. This is an anonymous board and I don't even trip here. If I wasn't covered in pretty distinctive tattoos I'd be tempted.

Just admit you were wrong for doubting the gear was mine, thank me for going to the effort of proving you wrong and show some respect.
>>
>>35060656
That isn't your stash, if you're on 6+ grams a week that's maybe a couple of weeks' worth of gear. Also going to need a body pic since you're supposedly on IFBB levels of juice.
>>
I live with my mom and dad and have been wanting to roid. I also have money issues, so yeah those things are holding me back.
>>
>>35060705
>show some respect

for posting a picture

get over yourself lmao, who cares if you don't trip? you wanted the attention by creating a thread of you vs. all the other guys
>>
>>35060705
fat dyel faggot
>>
>>35060709
Like I said in the OP, the photo was me doing my weekly stock take before I re-ordered... do you even read?

Go on - check. I'll wait.
>>
>ITT: delusional roiders that are gonna look like shit in their 40s when they can't roid anymore since their livers and hearts will be all fucked up

My sister is a nurse and tells me roiders show up to the ER every now and then.

You might be 100 % healthy at the moment, but keep roiding for 10+ years, and eventually it will catch up.
>>
>>35060721
I didn't anticipate /fit/ being so full of insecure women. Do I didn't realise I would be against "al the other guys." But congrats /fit/, you've once again proven that no matter how low somebody's expectations are of you - you'll still fall below those.
>>
>>35060725
All right, see you in 2 weeks when you've got that stash and body pic ready ;)
>>
>>35060745
>insecure

that's ironing right there considering you're the one who's been roiding for 7 years yet still cant post a picture of his said natural physique
>>
>>35060729
Oh shit! Really? You mean I should totally re-evaluate my life because you're sister says that occasionally people who take steroids (I mean, who cares what other lifestyles they lead, right?) show up in the ER every now and then?

Fuck - you've certainly given me a lot of consider
>>
Op show body pic? Oh wait you don't have one. LYING PUSSY FUCKER NIGGER.
>>
>>35060729
> roiders show up to the ER every now and then.
Yeah wonder how often non lifting fat fucks show up. I'd bet money its more than "every now and then". Everything good in life involves risk. My apartment building contains chemicals known to the state of CA to cause cancer. When I go for a jog around my block, I'm breathing in automobile emissions & risking being struck by drunk drivers. When I fuck a hawty I risk STDs. Who cares if I live to 150yrs old if I'm doing so in a bubble.
>>
>>35060762
Said natural? WTF are you talking about? I've been as open as possible with the fact that I'm not. I even documented and posted photos of my cycle
>>
>>35060758
I think gearhead's just a bit jelly that I'm in fact much more a gearhead than he is.

Sorry to put you in your place, man. But you're small time anyway
>>
>>35060794
shows you the avg iq of a person who takes steroids and has to lie on anominous img board

why do you show up in fraud every now and then when people ask you to show your body you tell them you're covered in tattoo

why do you need all the attention seriously
>>
File: 1434144799065.jpg (148 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1434144799065.jpg
148 KB, 1111x597
>>35060804
>>
>>35060815
>>35060810
>>35060804
>>35060794
Can you faggots stop arguing & so we can focus on helping eachother rationalize our drug abuse? jeez.
>>
>>35060815
Ohhhh ouch man. Way to put me in my place. You sure showed me.
>>
>>35060810
If you think people who take steroids have a low iq - as your post obviously implies... then what are you doing in fraud threads to begin with?
>>
I have been on them. Tried them, gains were real but there was no sense of accomplishment you know? I actually felt like a fraud to myself. Never again.
>>
>>35060891
Nice story man. Next time on "things that never happened..."
>>
why is there no photo? who cares if you have tattoos, go in mspaint and cover them.
>>
I'm scared of my dick getting soft forever
>>
>>35061490
I have full sleeves, chest, back, etc. If I "covered them" in paint, the whole photo would be a blur.

My cycle is up, my current stash of gear is up - it's even time stamped for the babies who didn't believe me. We all know and agree steroids work. Anybody with even a rudimentary understanding of AAS will tell you my cycle will be effective at putting on lean mass while keeping bodyfat and water retention to a minimum. That's proof enough without me risking my identity to appease a bunch of squawking jelly fags - Yet people miss the point completely like the 2-second attention span possessing children they are.

The thread topic is "why don't you use?"
>>
>>35061503
They have the complete opposite effect. it's like drinking water and worrying about going thirsty.
>>
>>35060481
Same
>>
>>35060609
>I'm currently fucking 2 girls, one of which being picrelated

kek
>>
File: 1402958964029.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1402958964029.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>7 years roiding
>using almost every injectable possible
>wont show pics

how bad is it
>>
>>35061734
You're not going to get a legit answer from anyone mainly because you're points are too valid and logical for them to give you a decent answer.

The real answer is that there's no reason not to.

"You know this
I know this
God know this"- JM

Anyway, how's your blood work on seven years? Going on a year of bnc with only a month cruise. Gonna back off and take some blood work.

I feel like I'm ok though. My blood pressure is fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 575x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 575x500
I don't take steroids because I don't want to?
I have a job and shit I can't be running off and injecting that stuff 5-6 times a day. People who take roids are usually laughed and ridicled, I don't wanna be part of that.
>>
>>35060062
I want to be an elite athlete
>>
>>35061734
>>35063151
My current answer is; I don't want any adverse side effects. Surely they can be used relatively safely, if you're smart and pay close attention to detail. But the large number of people who have done damage to themselves thanks to AAS use, is ridiculous.

As it stands, there are no long term studies that have been done showing the full safety of AAS use. Or, showing that several different degrees of long term damage that has been purported, to be false.
Until then, or until I know where my life is headed, I probably won't pin. Doesn't mean I hold you guys (who do use AAS) in contempt, though.

To clear things up further, that's my only reason. My current gf doesn't care. I can easily afford them. I live on my own. Even talked to my father about it. He doesn't give a shit, either. I don't think it's cheating, unless you enter a natty BBing show.

Not every natty is a faggot. Some of us do want to pin, but we also want to be as healthy as possible. Staying natty insures that.

So, hopefully this is the type of answer you were looking for.
>>
>>35063151
It's just weird that they're demonised to the extent that they are - when you look at them from the other side, you see how insignificant of an issue it really is. I was genuinely just curious about people's mentality against personally doing it. After this thread, my opinion has changed very little - people are scared, uneducated and stupid. It's sad really. If only they knew or had the balls in this life to take what they wanted.

My blood work is ok. Obviously ancillary support goes a long way but I had an endo on my side that I see quarterly who used to bodybuild himself for years and even competed, so he's clued in.
>>
>>35061734
Are your glutes inked or nah?
>>
File: 1430262058132.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1430262058132.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>35063355
>If only they had the balls
>literally has shrunken balls from roids
>>
>>35063362
Let's just say, because I see where this is headed - that they are.

Goddamn /fit/
>>
>>35063370
What is HCG.

Stay ignorant as fuck /fit/. Never change
>>
File: 1441965305276.gif (962 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1441965305276.gif
962 KB, 245x180
>>35063377
>more drugs to negate the effects of taking drugs
>>
>>35063383
It's precautionary, not necessary and if you think things like aspirin before training is a "drug", you morons with all your bullshit pre-workout crap do 10x the goddamn damage.
>>
>>35060705
then just show a portion of your body without the tats so we at least can see that part
>>
File: 1444129618353.gif (989 KB, 357x294) Image search: [Google]
1444129618353.gif
989 KB, 357x294
>>35063392
>you morons with all your bullshit pre-workout crap do 10x the goddamn damage
oh so now there's damage
>>
>>35063406
Of course there's damage. For fuck sake you go to the gym to literally inflict damage on yourself. Hypertrophy is millions of microscopic tears in the muscle.

"Oh now there's damage"

-/fit/

Fucking unbelievable
>>
>>35060062
I don't need it - I have too many injuries and shit to make them effective.
I don't know enough about em
They'd limit me from my professional life
Because I dont know enough about it I cant determine eventual risk-reward.

I don't give a shit about "cheating" and whatnot, people do what the fuck they want to do. And that's alright with me as long as it doesn't directly influence me in a negative way
>>
>>35063411

wow this ur first day on this website or?
>>
I would use them, they sound absolutely baller! Thing is, I'm afraid to because I live in the middle of nowhere, so if I were to lose a source, or get a shipment seized, it'd fuck with my use, with unreal shipping times.
I also travel a lot for business, so getting busted with roids would fuck it up. Don't know how big a concern that really is, but it nags at me.
What I've heard about getting doctors to prescribe you test sounds nice, but my current doctor is very much against my whole training in general, and since I'm the only guy that lifts in town, he'd probably shrug it off. Test prescriptions are as a whole pretty rare here, and only really given out to people who legit can not produce it or something (type transsexuals and people who got their balls crushed).
>>
File: 1428081659080.gif (669 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1428081659080.gif
669 KB, 450x253
>>35063411
kek that wasn't the damage you were referring to in your post. But don't be mad m8, I'm just yanking your chain here, do whatever you want without having the need to justify it to others. But stop denying that literally injecting chemicals into your body for temporary increased muscle growth isn't related to some sort of mental issue
>inb4 projecting
Whether you like it or not, doing roids takes an irreversible toll on your health and, as with every major decision, one must weigh the pro's and con's before giving up the natty card.
>b-but you're ignorant, you can just take XX and YY and ZZ for a few months and all your levels will come back to normal
No, they will not, neither will your liver. Medfag here, maybe learn how hormones work first.
>>
>>35061744
yeah thats why everybody complains about ed and not being able to make babies

also its bad for your heart
>>
>Hey /fit/, as a long term fraud and an advocate for their safe, long term use (I'm personally going on 7 years straight with a cruise/blast protocol), I'm just wondering, for the guys who choose not to use, what your reasons are?
there is no real safe use, although i agree the risk are low enough so thats not my reason but you should be aware of some things like blood markers, long term effect on heart, liver, and your gonads of course

are you on hcg? good luck recovering natural production after such a long time on if you ever go off

i also dont drink even though it can be done 'safely' in moderation

anyway, those arent my reasons for not using:
> mental sides are not worth it to me
> i already have the athletic physique (6'2 200lbs 10%) i want, and even have some more pounds of muscle and strength to gain natty, just getting even bigger and bigger doesnt appeal to me
> i dont want to go through the hassle of injecting, pip, storage of all the gear, getting rid of needles, gear going bad, dealing with sources, and being restricted to stay near my gear/sources

there ya go
>>
>>35063601
speaking from experience by the way, ive done tons of research for years knowing all the negative side effects (again, dont give me this safe use bullshit) before trying a couple light cycles and discovered it wasnt for me

i also see way too many guys ruin their lives with this stuff. they dont even realise how theyre destroying their careers and relationships, even negatively affecting others around them. and every time theres a little setback they reach for a new stack. such fragile egos, so dependant

its sad really
>>
>>35060062
Never interested me. I just like lifting.
>>
What makes you think long term steriod use will have no adverse health effects down the road?

Bit of a risk to take just for vanity.
>>
>>35060062
I can't afford it right now and I'm not too fond of injecting. But I'll surely jump the wagon in the future
>>
>>35060062
At first I didn't use it because I had that mentality that if you use it you're non-natty, but I'm lifting for myself anyways what's the deal.
>>
>>35060437
You would lose weight on steroids fat ass
>>
>>35060062
Given the illegality of steroids in the country in which I live (Australia), I'm concerned about quality. It's the same reason the only drugs I consume are alcohol, cannabis and LSD (the last two very rarely) -- there is little chance that they are adulterated with any other substances.

I'm also concerned about being caught purchasing or possessing steroids -- the legal sanctions are very harsh here, and a criminal conviction would block me from the career I want to pursue.

It's a shame, really. If steroids were safe and legal, I'd almost certainly take them. I don't disapprove at all of people who choose to use steroids, it's just not for me.
>>
Because i like the idea of being natural and not injecting my body with chemistry.

I order my meat straight from the farm, same goes with milk, cheese and eggs.
The food in America is horrible, i was shocked how obvious it was that everything was GMO.
The reason i said this is because mostly americans are steroid users, our cultures are different.
>>
OP has an interesting point, I agree it's not cheating, in the same way creatine and whey aernt cheating.

The one principle you'll have trouble circumventing is 'not cutting corners'. Training natty should do more than just put mass on you; it should teach you perseverance, tenacity etc. Not that these are eliminated if you choose to take steroids, but they are definitely an easy way out. If you can break through plateaus and static periods natty, hopefully that mindset is transferable to other areas in life where there aernt substances to help you, work, love life etc
>>
>>35063601
I am on HCG, yeah.

Somewhere in the thread I already said I'm not concerned with fertility issues because when I graduated uni I had a terrible pregnancy scare with a girl I really didn't want a life-long connection to. It sounds awful, but she miscarried after 13 weeks. Shortly after I had a dozen sperm samples frozen and had a vasectomy.

So long term fertility issues? I couldn't give two fucking shits
>>
>>35063515
I understand where you're coming from - but the truth is, when I compare my lifestyle (I'm 29, btw) to my friends, colleagues, peers who are, for the most part, lazy, alcoholic, junk food binging zombies... I'm pretty happy to take my chances with steroids.

Now I know there's a middle ground. It's not one extreme or the other. You can go the natural route and that's fine too - I just can't, for the life of me, understand why anybody would.
>>
>>35063535
I've been around competing bb'ers, recreational users and even my doctor used to be a competitive lifter who juiced... I don't hear about guys complaining about ED or having issues making kids. Usually it's the complete opposite - huge, impossible to satisfy libidos and "broken" partners who can't keep up/

I dunno where you hang out, man
>>
>>35063633
Bullshit. I don't, for a second, believe you've seen people "destroy" their lives due to steroids. That's complete and total shit. Look, if you need to psyche yourself out to not use, that's fine. But take your fear mongering bs to somewhere where people have zero life experience. I know doctors, lawyers, surgeons, professional sports people, even media personalities, law enforcement, etc. who use. And use a lot. I know far, far more successful people who use than those that have had their lives "destroyed by steroids."

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
I don't want to use them because I intend to compete one day. Even if I stop their use before then, I don't think I could keep face while saying "No, I've never used gear of any sort", knowing full well that I had.
>>
>>35064336
I created this thread and I'm not American. Most of the users I know here in Australia are all immigrants either second or third generation, usually. Don't make assumptions
>>
>>35064745
Well I admire your integrity. But just know most "natural" federations are full of juicers. You can mask steroids in the tests. It's not particularly difficult and thorough testing is incredibly expensive. Plus, most natural feds turn a blind eye because they want physiques that can compete with the "dirty" feds.

I applaud your decision to compete, but be realistic.
>>
File: 1440969438275.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1440969438275.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>35064745
>competing without roiding
>>
>>35064757
People who go to live in countries like Australia, America, Germany, etc. Are the people who have the same mindset as the residents of those countries.

What i mean by that is materialistic, shallow, low conscience etc.

Of course that doesnt apply to everybody but its my opinion formed from experiences and case studies.
>>
I did just start juicing a couple weeks ago.
I'd like to stay on an b/c but im only 20 years old and becoming infertile worries me.

Looking at some of those vials, are you by any chance Australian, Op?
>>
Why would I do cardio, eat healthy, sleep well, lift, and take off probably 5-10 years of my life with some of these roids if I didn't need them to compete.

Not TEST but any of the other anabolics or cutting drugs will cut years off of your life and you're completely delusional if you don't think so.
>>
>>35061734
Because I compete in sports.

However, if I did not, I would want to see how far I could push my body without roids, out of interest (plus that way I could compare myself more easily to my peers, most of whom don't roid)

Moreover, I have no real motivation to roid, I'm fine with my body/progress as is

Are these good enough answers for you? No, of course not, because you only want your choices to be validated.
>>
>>35064820
You realise it's more a product of environment and not genetic, right? It's not "those people." Typically they're fleeing warzones, poverty and/or corruption. They want away from that - they don't leave because they're materialistic, shallow, low conscious. People aren't born selfish or materialistic. If you live in a country that fosters success and gives people the ability to build - they will.

You should thank those people, it's the reason you have anything at all.
>>
>>35064827
Yes, I am
>>
Because I haven't researched it enough. I plan on hopping on gear in the future when I get the point when I can realistically see myself in a position to compete in the future and know how to get around tests. But hopping on gear without researching everything I plan on putting into myself, how to properly inject and cycle, and how to protect gains in off cycling seems a little haphazard
>>
>>35064849
Strong ego on this guy. Your approval doesn't equate to validation for me. I don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>35064864
Curious as to where

Any advice on.. well anything really.
>>
>>35064841
Considering you can't even name the drugs you're referring to when you spout "other anabolics (not TEST...) or Cutting drugs..." I think it's safe to assume you don't know shit
>>
>>35064881
Perth

Advice on what? You'll have to be specific, mate
>>
>>35064876
Then why did you make a thread trying to bait people who don't roid?You posed a question under the guise of wanting answers, but in fact you are completely closed minded on the issue, and unwilling to accept any view that differs from your own. I don't roid, but I don't think there's snything wrong with them per se - but I do question the motives of anyone who would use them, given the undeniable risks which can be circumnavigated by being batty while retaining most of the advantages (looking good, being healthy)

However, as I said I'm sure you'll just blow of this answer, so whatever

Here's what you want to hear : lol yeah roids are great you must look amazing and fuck bitches with no cost to yourself congrats
>>
>>35064854
M8 i live in the ghetto part of Belgrade, Serbia.
I know what poverty is, i know what corruption, violence and unfairness is.

Still wouldn't trade it for life in the US.
>>
>>35064935
There's been a number of reasons given in this thread that I support, actually.

The dude who has to travel constantly for work - especially if it's international. Travelling with gear is a huge no, no. It's only a matter of time before you slip up, and then you're totally in the shit.

Anybody with pre-existing medical conditions or considerations - total pass from me.

Everybody else, though - I think you're just all a little bit pussy, desu senpai
>>
>>35064937
Then you're not just a presumptuous ignoramus - you're fucking stupid, too.
>>
>>35060184

"winning the race" implies natty and fraud have the same finish line.

Just isnt true. A fraud can achieve a body/look that no amount of Noxplode and skater squats can ever get
>>
>>35060062
The less drugs I'm dependant on the happier I am
>>
File: IMG_20151129_030144.jpg (1 MB, 2304x4096) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151129_030144.jpg
1 MB, 2304x4096
Fellow Aussie fraud brah

What age did you start? All my friends tell me I should've waited long and shit (body still has to grow hurt durr) started 1 month before 20

Came to a point where I realised what's the point of staying natty I've got the money so why not? I feel like a lot of people are really just uneducated about steroids

Only thing I was worried about was some of the side effects and the worst of gotten maybe this isn't even caused by it but just some pimples on my arms very little amount though nothing to complain about
>>
>>35064979
Show me a single study that conclusively links steroid use or anabolics with a dependency

People cycle on and off all the time for various reasons, different priorities in their life.

But please, tell yourself whatever you need to in order not to feel like such a gigantic pussy
>>
>>35064981
20 is pretty young. I was 22 but it's probably splitting hair, really.

Get a good endocrinologist. Keep a cycle log and share it with him. It'll be the best investment you ever make.

When you come off and PCT, go see him to establish a baseline.

Don't fuck around - do it.
>>
>>35064958
And I think you're a little bit insecure

I lift for fun, and for myself - why would I roid? I want to see what my body can do without drugs.
Of course, I also compete in rowing at a national level, so I couldn't so drugs anyway, but when I stop I have no desire to roid.

You haven't given even one positive to them as I see it. They cost money, they are dangerous, they are illegal, they require time and effort to maintain, other people will look down on you (as you acknowledged by making this thread - even if you disagree with them).
So why would anyone roid? To look bigger, ultimately, which I just don't care about, given I'm fine with my body as is. If I don't make new PRs as often, it doesn't bother me at all

Checkmate atheists
>>
>>35060062
I'm worried that I'll make mistakes and not do it safely because I find conflicting information about safety protocols. I don't want to do irreversible damage to my endocrine system, which I know wouldn't happen if I did it right, but I'm concerned that I wouldn't be able to do it right without somebody experienced helping me out.
>>
>>35065020
I guess you truly are like the theist atheist argument, really. There's probably no convincing people like you.

But - I have the benefit of having lived both sides. So I know. You don't
>>
File: IMG-20150623-WA0011-1.jpg (1 MB, 1540x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150623-WA0011-1.jpg
1 MB, 1540x1536
>>35064968
Ah, thats what i was thinking about when i said i dont like you westerner chaps.

I speak 4 languages fluently, have a qt3.14 gf, one of the best in class in my faculty, have a dozen very close friends and go for a cup of coffee with someone every day and manage to have this physique without being overly careful (drink, smoke, eat sweets)

Wouldn't trade this shit for the world
>>
>>35065041
Sure, no arguments, great post

Give me ONE reason I should roid
>>
>>35065017
What if I don't want to come off
>>
>>35065043

what cycle are you on?
>>
>>35065039
Get blood work done.

Do 10 weeks @ 500mg of test e, c or sustanon. Use a dbol kicker if you want. I personally don't recommend it. It's a waste of time and you literally lose 100% of the "gains" anyway. It's clever ploy for newbs so they don't bitch about the gear being fake because they bloat up and put on 5kg the first week.

Do a proper PCT. Wait 10 weeks. Go back and get your bloods done again.

You'll be fine.
>>
>>35065020
Nice post m8

OP is, and always will be, a faggot, except this faggot is on roids too.
>>
>>35065043
>he doesn't have a gap between his pecs
weirdo lmaoo
>>
>>35064981
Yeah ausbro here, where abouts are you man?

I started at 20 and a half (so like a few months ago)
>>
>>35065066
As I already said, i dont roid.

Just goes to show you how pathetic roiders really are.
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 320x224
>>35060184
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>35065060
Do it just once. Honestly, man. I can't stress to you how important it is.

Look I realise it seems the whole world right now - it did to me at 22. I'm 29 now and I've been lucky enough to maintain it, but this may not be your life forever. A baseline battery of blood work will give your endo numbers to work with - your normal, equilibrium ranges. You want to, or have to, come off one day and you'll need that data so you're not flying blind.
>>
>>35065085

stats? deffo mirin
>>
>>35065043
Dude, every 20-something year old in the world has that. It's called life. It's not an accomplishment and you're not giving the middle finger to western ideology by living an identical life to the people you claim to despise...
>>
File: IMG-20150708-WA0007.jpg (827 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150708-WA0007.jpg
827 KB, 2048x1536
>>35065078
But i do.
>>
Still waiting on one motivation to roid, other than getting bigger faster, which seems like a pretty minor benefit. Why on earth would I roid? What benefits does it confer? All I see are downsides.

Oh, I thought of another - you require a drug, one you will eventually come off, to maintain your physique
>>
File: 20150502_175630.jpg (498 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20150502_175630.jpg
498 KB, 1600x1200
>>35065094
3 pl8 bench
2 pl8 ohp
3.5 pl8 squat
4.5 pl8 dl

I play rugby and run
>>35065102
I realize now my chest really doenst have a gap.
>>
>>35065117
Improved focus and concentration. Better quality sleep. Increased libido. Increased appetite, metabolic function. Better injury recovery. This is just the physical. The mental side is typically an overall feeling of wellbeing, some call it euphoria but I think it's a tad exaggerated, myself.
>>
>>35065124

No I mean height weight kek
>>
>>35065143
>Improved focus and concentration.
Why not just take crack, by this logic? Besides, my focus and concentration is fine. If I wanted to improve them, I'd take drugs designed for that
>Better quality sleep.
I sleep fine, again if I wanted to sleep better if take drugs for that
>Increased libido.
See above
>Increased appetite,
How is this a positive
>metabolic function
How is this a positive
>. Better injury recovery.
The first useful factor. Not nearly worth all the downsides I mentioned.

>This is just the physical. The mental side is typically an overall feeling of wellbeing, some call it euphoria but I think it's a tad exaggerated, myself.
So you're a junkie

Christ roiders are pathetic. What do you even do with your gains. I hope you at least compete
>>
>>35065101
Perhaps I havent explained what bothers me in the west.

People are too focused on work and achievement, i just pointed out how im standing with those things in my life so OP couldn't say much about my intelligence.
People act too fake.
Moral values are even shittier then here, especially when it comes to relationships.
Most men are pathetic betas.
Drugs are too acceptable.
Race mixing.
Homos everywhere.
Food is GMO riddled with estrogen.
Nobody owns property, just takes credit they can never pay back.

That's just from the top of my head
>>
>>35065084
I live close to Sydney, I want roider friends ;_;

>>35065017
Yeah I'm going to a doctor soon to get all the shit done
>>
>>35065157
Ah, sorry
19 yo, but 18 in some of the pics
181cm
83kg
>>
>>35065177
Wait, wait, wait... you're condemning steroids because they're drug, but counter all the positive "side effects" and they're just that - side effects - people don't take steroids for those reasons, they're just a happy accident. But... you condemn steroids then state that if you wanted the same effects... you'd just take drugs?

And you question my logic?
>>
>>35065208
Nothing wrong with my logic. I asked for a reason to roid. I have no issues with drugs in general whatsoever. I have no issues with roids qua drugs, I just don't understand why anyone would take them, unless they were extremely insecure or superficial.
>>
>>35065180
Have you ever lived in the west? It's ironic that westerns always get bashed for making assumptions about people in the middle east - they're all terrorists, extremists, hate western civilisation, etc But I guess the same stereotypes, just the opposite side of the same coin exist for you, too. You are, for lack of a more broad, inclusive term - racist, bigot. Plain and simple.

Too bad, man. I really couldn't care where you're from or what you believe. If you're a decent guy that's all that matters to me.
>>
>>35065187
>I live close to Sydney, I want roider friends ;_;
Newcastle by any chance?
>>
>>35065229
I guess some people just want to achieve more from their time invested in the gym. Some people aren't satisfied with mediocrity. Obviously you are. And that's ok. The world needs people like you too
>>
>>35065229
Note: excluding those competing in roid-sanctioned events like BB and powerlifting. In those cases I understand why people roid. Everyone else is either cheating (if roiding to compete against people who are natty), or pathetic (roiding just to get big, despite the many negatives I mentioned earlier here >>35065020)
>>
>>35065251
First of all Serbia is not in the middle east.
Second, i've traveled a lot and have friends all over Europe, some in America and a few in Asia. I am not racist, I think everyone should be proud of their race, but race and culture mixing is sad.
I already said that my opinion is not that everyone in the west is like i described, just the majority.
>>
>>35060535

No, you're not. You made this thread with the express purpose of poking fun at people who don't use AAS. It's obvious in all of your posts. Who cares whether they do or do not? You use them, great. Stop stirring the pot.
>>
>>35065296
You realise by responding, you are, indeed, continuing to "stir the pot", right?
>>
>>35065265
Kek now I know you're deluded. You're not special for roiding. This is the attitude at the heart of your 'legit question', revealing it to be the nonsense bait it is. Why would roiding make you above average. Anyone can roid. If you roid and lift more than me, that doesn't make you less mediocre.
Not roiding doesn't make you mediocre. You've provided no arguments to the contrary yourself. As I said, I've played sport for my country - can you say the same?
>>
>>35065263
Nah south of sydney
>>
>>35065295
And I assume you have the figures to back up all your assumptions?

People are too focused on work and achievement, i just pointed out how im standing with those things in my life so OP couldn't say much about my intelligence.
People act too fake.
Moral values are even shittier then here, especially when it comes to relationships.
Most men are pathetic betas.
Drugs are too acceptable.
Race mixing.
Homos everywhere.
Food is GMO riddled with estrogen.
Nobody owns property, just takes credit they can never pay back.

Just provide links to the case studies. That's conclusive enough for me. I won't bust your balls too bad.

I mean, I'm sure Serbia is a fucking paradise with none of the issues plaguing the west. It'd be cool to check out the immigration figures though, wouldn't it? People leaving your Serbian paradise for the evil, horrible west VS those horrible westerns escaping to the social nirvana that is Serbia?
>>
>>35065328
Ah shit cunt
>>
>>35065265
I achieve everything j want to get out of the gym - I challenge myself, make gains, improve my fitness and confidence etc

How exactly would roiding help me?

Who WOULD roiding help? Only faggots who lift for vanity reasons who want to show off
>>
>>35065323
Sport? C'mon, man. Only dogs chase balls.

And it's true. I expect a maximum return on my time investment. It's the same in all aspects of my life, the gym included.

Like I said in the OP - if your boss offered you a raise from, say, $25 an hour to $30 an hour, for the same work, by your logic, you'd decline it.

I'm just one for progress I guess.
>>
>>35060164
rekt
>>
>>35060062
That whole post isn't you trying toask us anything, its just you trying to make up justifications for yourself. You may be starting to notice the negative long term effects of your drug abuse starting to really take hold so you decided to make this thread to rationalize what you've been doing to yourself all these years.
You're a drug addict among other things, and should seek professional help.
>>
>>35065340
m8 I already told you that is just my opinion.
I dont care enough to search for statistical analysis of my claims, if such research was even done.
Serbia as a country is a shithole, but a shithole which i love and respect.
You love your paradise home and do whatever the fuck you want there and i will love this war riddled hellhole that I call mine.
>>
>>35060573
I'm not involved in this,
however, if this is OP
I admire how you articulate it.
There is no sign of arrogance or superiority included, mirin' desu mate
>>
>>35065371

See

>>35060656

Maybe read the whole thread, idiot. You can apologise anytime
>>
>>35065377
Thanks for the input, man.

Changed my whole life
>>
>>35065383
That is me, yes.

yes, I am, ironically, far better spoken and articulate than the plebs calling me an idiot or implying low intellect for being a /fraud/
>>
I'm not a "vanity lifter", made a vow to myself that I would 1) wait until I am over 35yrs old, 2) Only if strength loss was falling off. 3) had a reliable source. I am 100% pro gear, but I also believe everyone has their own reasons. I've seen both the good & bad of gear. It was a major part of my college education & thesis studies. I train for strength not how I look.
>>
A few reasons desu

I sorry Aboutaleb the side effects, especially the hormone imbalance, risk of reliance and risk of depression. This is because I was a former miserable hamplanet. Used to battle with depression, still am hut way les than before, and I used to be reliant on food/drugs to keep me happy.

Second reason is because I dont want to get to big to fast, I still have probleme comprehending my body transformation. I started at 135 kg and lost weight till 62 kg at 15 % fb before i started lifting 1 year and 9 months ago. Now I'm 77 kg at 11% bf, 1,80 m. Alot of times i walk past THE mirror I'm quote surprises and think wtf happened, feels fucking good bug still. After years of obesity and feelings bad iTS still hard to comprehend. It took me a few years to get the fatboy insecurity out of me mentally.

On THE other hand I wonder why i never roided because alot of people accuse me of roiding. I dont even drink shakes Or take sups...
>>
>>35065478
Powerlifters and strength athletes take a fuck ton of gear and they don't care how they look.

Lifting for strength, not for looks has never been a disqualifier for frauding

Your argument, while I respect it if it's genuine, is pretty shallow and one dimensional
>>
The main reasons are just a pride thing. I lift to look good yeah, but that's secondary. I lift primarily to prove to myself and others that I can dedicate myself to something, to take the path of discipline and self control. I've always had a problem with half assing everything, but lifting is one thing I can say I achieved with 100% my effort. Roiding would make me feel like I took the easy way again.

If I ever do hit the natty limit I would consider roiding, but I'm also deeply concerned about side effects so I'd have to do a lot of research.
>>
>>35065493
Your fears about the hormone imbalance is easily controllable. To the point of being a total non-issue.

I can't personally speak to your mental state, obviously. If you feel the transformation would be too traumatising... for lack of a better word, I guess - then that's fair enough.

But consider that steroids certainly aren't a magic bullet. It does take years of very high dosages and very hard training to develop any semblance of a quality physique. It certainly isn't quick.
>>
I view it as playing a video game with a handicap. I enjoy the challenge of reaching my peek evolutionary potential naturally and the time I have to put in. Also I don't like the aesthetics of those who are on roids, just not my thing.
>>
>>35060450
This is exactly how I feel; why am I ignorant?
>>
>>35065357
I don't play a ball sport. Like I said, I row. What do you compete in? How successful are you? Can you provide evidence you're not more mediocre than me

Also, I lift for different reasons I do my job. I don't care so much about the end goal of gaining muscles, I lift for the process. Why don't you just get plastic surgery fag, sounds perfect for you
>>
I dont want to take drugs. I'm not "antidrug" I just personally don't like pharmaceuticals since pretty much everything other than otc pain relievers and digestive meds have given me shitty side effects.

I also don't feel like I need pharms for my goals, my long term goals are only a 500lb+ deadlift and 315lb+ bench press.
>>
>>35065578
Fuck that brah, immo CE in the gear and souls I need and get straight to PvPing. Don't tell me you wanna legit try to Darkmoon until you get DMB+3 while hoarding Red Eye Orbs so that one day you may use your sweet DMB Painting Guardian Sword build.
>>
>>35065581
Because your post implied that something only has value if it's used or developed in or for competition.

This isn't true. You are wrong. You are ignorant.
>>
>>35060672
LOL the irony! Yeah, I'm sure that guy was 12. You forgot to mention that you don't have BD
>>
>>35060785
Yeah but you could live longer and still be crazy strong without drugs.
>>
File: I eat ass.jpg (230 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
I eat ass.jpg
230 KB, 962x641
>>35065472
Kek
n o i c e b r e h
>>
>>35065582
Oh yeah, sorry. It's hard to keep track of everybody.

Depends how you measure success I guess. But successful enough to support a 1k a week steroid habit - that also includes peptides, etc. About $750 a week in good, pay 3 mortgages and own a couple cars.

If you're looking for more altruistic stuff I home/board RSPCA dogs before their adopted placements since I work from home I'm an ideal carer for dogs with separation anxiety and I teach English at a church. But I'm not religious
>>
>>35065638
*food
>>
>>35065509
I totally agree that both use a ton of gear. I never said only BB gear up, I said "vanity lifter" which includes BB, PL, ... anyone who is a look at me type. In my 20 yrs of training these types/personalities make up at least 75% of users. It's more of a rush showing off rather than the rush from accomplishments.
>>
>>35060656
I love how roid fags think the guys that aren't on gear are insecure.

The reason I don't is beause money, I've only been lifting about 6 months, and every user on this board is a complete asshole about it.
>>
>>35060656
Show GH
>>
>>35065698
I took that pic in the day. It's 1:31am here and I'm on my tablet in bed. I'll take a pic of my fridge in the morning if it'll appease anybody who still doubts me. You want pics of my slin, too?
>>
>>35065713
Yes
>>
>>35065690
I didn't say insecure - I said cowards. I stand by it. Nothing I've heard in this thread to date, save for a couple legitimate excuses has convinced me otherwise
>>
>>35060062
I'm consider by many to be "big " and haven't done injectable roids all thought I did take SRAMs ost pills I did look more dry but it also gave me fucking acne fuck that I would rather just eat and lift and not have side effects honestly I a person has good genetics they should do pretty good without roids unless you need to be a big as a fucking comp . Level bodybuilder and most people don't really want that
>>
>>35065724
There's plenty of reasons to not use steroids. Congrats on stirring shit up but forgive /fit/ if the average poster isn't on gh, slin, and a few grams of gear.
>>
Because I have great genetics
>>
>>35065747
Reasons or excuses? The two are very different things.
>>
>>35065760
Don't confuse genetics with beginner gains. It won't last, bro, and soon that nitro tech and cell tech stack won't cut it
>>
>>35065761
Reasons. Think if all the reasons that you are on and consider that maybe not everyone has those reasons.
>>
>>35065773
They don't value their time and effort?

Ok. I can't relate to people who believe their time and effort isn't worth as much as possible. But have fun being one of those people.
>>
>>35065610
Dude you should really take a look at how you're acting; you're not coming off as the beacon of wisdom you seem to think you are. I'd be interested to know what you do for a living and why you think you're so damn smart.

Things have value outside competition, but achievement in competition is valued more than achievement outside competition. This additional happiness justifies more investment, because the return is greater.

For most people, the happiness experienced by winning an Olympic medal will justify a lot of investment: training time, untested drugs, injury, shitty career prospects etc.

But you'd have to really love your sport to invest all of that while not expecting a return other than the mediocre accomplishments you'll see. But most people will call it an unhealthy obsession, and argue that you're not really getting the satisfaction you think you are out of it.

So if a poor dude sells the house to buy a porche and doesn't even take it out on the track, people will start to wonder what mental problem he has that makes him think this porche will improve his life more than his house.
>>
>>35060062
>7 years straight with a cruise/blast protocol
Wew lad
>>
>>35065798
>>35065798
You're making weekly orders and pinning several ccs of gear plus skin and gh multiple times a day. Don't give me some shit about time and effort when we both know a natty puts in a lot less effort than someone on pro tier blasts.
>>
>>35065768
20 years its still working, no supplements, just real food. Would gear up if I started to flat line or totals became stagnant. Some people need them, some don't. Some people need glasses, some don't....
>>
>>35060062

I don't know enough about safe, long-term use to do it. If I could do it without any chance permanently fucking up my hormones or getting arrested, I would possibly consider it, but I don't think I ever will. The risk seems to be high relative to the reward. Also, I have good genetics anyway.

I have plenty of money, so cost isn't an issue.

Anecdotally, the only two people I know IRL who've admitted to me that they roided both permanently fucked up their bodies. And these were intelligent guys who lived & breathed weightlifting.

I don't care if anybody else roids but it's not for me. If you aren't a professional athlete I don't see the point.
>>
>>35065833
Yes, and your results reflect that. It's a fair trade off. My point is, why are you ok with that? Injecting gear takes a minute, at most. Ordering gear takes 5. Outside of this huge time commitment - let's say, an hour a week just for argument sake, I would yield 2-3x the results you would. If your boss called you and said he'd triple your salary for an extra hour of work a week, would you do it?

yeah, deal with it
>>
>>35065724
Because your cognitive dissonance is so strong that you can't recognize the huge multitude of reasons not to roid. Anyway, whatever, you're just some insecure bogan fag who thinks making it amounts to having big muscles.
But sure, you keep telling yourself you're brave for doing roids, retard
>>
We're can I get Roids in UK fuck haters I don't trust my guy anymore last cycle was shit
>>
>>35065881
They're all bullshit reasons that make no sense. "I haven't done research" Really? Take a few days and educate yourself

"You're cheating" Who the fuck am I or you cheating, exactly? Are you competing against naturals in a contest? No... then you're not cheating anybody

"I'm ok with my natty limit" Your natty limit is your genetic pre-set limit, steroids will get you there quicker, they won't build new fibres (increasing your genetic limit) like GH will. So in fact, taking steroids is still a perfectly valid way to go about it according to that logic

"I'm scared of the sides" - change your goddamn tampon, already. You don't think chugging all that pre-workout cancer is worse for you?

All pussies
>>
>>35065869
You keep making this salary comparison as if you were so pleased with your shitty argument. However, I value money for its instrumental value, so I would have no problem with my wage being tripled. However, I value the process of improving myself in natural ways intrinsically. There is no analogy like you seem to think there is.
Similarly, if my phd supervisor rung me and told me he would give me my doctorate without me doing any of the work, I would decline. Similarly, if world rowing rung me and told me they would give me a gold medal even if I was slower than others, I would decline

Like all roiders, your insecurity means that all you care about is what others think of you, and so the appearance of hard work matters more to you than hard work itself.

I imagine you're deeply unhappy to make a thread like this
>>
>>35065949
If people ask me, I tell them I roid. If they want to chalk it up as an easy way or a short cut, that's fine. There's no illusion of hard work. If I cared so much about it - I'd deny taking steroids.

Again, your logic is truly astounding
>>
>>35065949
I like the way you think m8
>>
>>35065931
>They're all bullshit reasons that make no sense. "I haven't done research" Really? Take a few days and educate yourself
Agree this is a retarded response
>"You're cheating" Who the fuck am I or you cheating, exactly? Are you competing against naturals in a contest? No... then you're not cheating anybody
But why are you roiding if not to compete? What for? Honestly what the fuck for? To be bigger? To beat your own PRs? Both those are obtainable as natty. Admit it, you want to compare yourself against OTHERS. And that is why it's *cheating*. You want to make out as if you worked more than others who are natty.
>"I'm ok with my natty limit" Your natty limit is your genetic pre-set limit, steroids will get you there quicker, they won't build new fibres (increasing your genetic limit) like GH will. So in fact, taking steroids is still a perfectly valid way to go about it according to that logic
But I want to do it without the help of steroids. There are undeniable negative side effects, so why would I roid?
>"I'm scared of the sides" - change your goddamn tampon, already. You don't think chugging all that pre-workout cancer is worse for you?
You're just stupid, it appears. No I don't take pre workout by the way.

Ultimately you've never given any motivation TO roid. And the burden should be on you to explain why you inject yourself, not on people who don't. So why do you roid? What does it get you? Bigger muscles quicker? Please, you're honestly pathetic
>>
>>35060062
I just chose not to, for competing in strength sports it does not increase your performance as much as in mainstream sports or bodybuilding. If you chose to that's your prerogative, but I would rather not deal with the hassle of steroids, monitoring cycles, buying, ect.
>>
>>35065988
So why should I roid? Again, I don't care about being bigger. I care about seeing what my body can do unassisted. Why should I roid?
>>
>>35065931
>lmao ur a pussy
Lmao nice argument
>>
>>35066010
I already explained, I want the maximum return for my investment. I invest time and effort in the gym with the goal of building strength, developing muscle and losing body fat. Steroids help me achieve the maximum results to this end.

I value my time and effort far too much to short change myself.

It's really very simple/

The real question isn't why I do, it's why you don't? Is your time and effort worthless? It seems so
>>
>>35066051
Nice contribution...
>>
>>35066036
You don't care about being bigger?

Mmhmm

Please, I know a lot of bullshit has been thrown around in this thread. But please, take a moment and read that back to yourself.
>>
>>35065869
You're assuming I look like shit and you look great. Don't act like you're taking that much to look better than natties. If you have even a decent diet and training even with the shittiest genetics you're walking around a lot bigger than most people have the desire or diligence to be. Stop pretending it's that easy because it's not. If you really put it so little effort into it then you're the one who is wasting your time being on that much gear.
>>
>>35066053
You're a retard, you keep parroting the same points despite them being refuted over and over. I think the outcomes you want are shallow and ridiculous. I don't see getting big as the only goal of going to the gym, rather I see the goal as self improvement. Roids would provide no assistance with that

No the question is not why I don't - I have said I have no motivation

As you cannot come up with new arguments save the few you keep regurgitating I will stop responding now until you can come up with something else to say. The arguments you think are so watertight (obviously you do, you seem so pleased with them and keep spouting the same drivel), are in fact laughable

You'll probably agree with me in a few years anyaay
>>
>>35066085
I don't, really. The name of the board is fitness, not bodybuilding
>>
>>35066092
No, my effort in terms of training and diet would be as high as any natty. My training would be higher than most simply because the drugs allow me to recover quicker, lift stronger and longer, etc.

I was talking about my time commitment to steroids, slin and gh. It's really quite minimal. No more than, at most, an hour a week.
>>
Don't know where to get it/don't like the idea of injecting it, don't know how to cycle or anything, think it's gonna maybe kill me
>>
>>35066098
And you've simply been unable to rebuff it.

You don't value your time and effort as highly as I do - or you do, but you're too scared to break the law, inject, deal with sides, etc.

So... you're either a gigantic, broke pussy or - you don't value your time.

Either way, it's a sad condemnation to you as person.
>>
>>35060062
1) I don't like needles
2) I am too high BF and would likely get horrible side effects if I were to roid right now
3) don't want to deal with potential heart damage and other side effects apart from regular the usual gyno and test issues.
4)I practice kickboxing and jiu jitsu, and one day want to compete, and would not be comfortable competing while roiding, to me it would be cheating.
5) I'm young so I feel like I can accomplish my goals physically, as they're not very unrealistic naturally. Maybe one day when I'm old il roid.
>>
>>35066106
Keep thinking that. Look at the percentage of bodybuilding/lifting related threads to all others and then hide behind the name of the board...
>>
Because in the end the only chick that wants to hang out with you has a clit 2" longer than your dick
>>
Don't see the point of being dependent on a substance for happiness and also I like my reproduction organ
>>
>>35060145
>Doesn't compete
>5+ grams of gear

LIAR
I
A
R
>>
>>35066152
Yep, totally with you, if you don't want to be bigger you're a huge failure, right you are
>>35066134
You have different criteria for 'results'. You think it's like getting money from a job. But in fact it's about self improvement, not how big you are. See
>>35065949
>>
>>35066170
If you derive your happiness solely from the gym - your life is fucked long before you decided to juice.

It doesn't fuck with your "reproductive organ."

Thanks for playing
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.