[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUx zlRgknRc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: blaha.jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
blaha.jpg
87 KB, 900x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUxzlRgknRc
>>
Stop advertising this attention-whoring manchild on here. Nobody cares about him.
>>
>>35059829
not advertising when its calling him a peice of shit...
>>
>>35059889

It still is advertising. You're giving him views dick shit
>>
>>35060358
the video is to a video that isnt his, you fuckhead
>>
>>35059829
who cares?

Blaha is a huge manchild, who lives off a very high military pension and doesn't actually care about you-tube money, he's just bored and mentally unstable
>>
>>35060399
>jason blaha is the best the american military has to offer
>>
There's a thread on /b/ right now where Jason (or someone posing as Jason) is talking about killing people as a CIA operative and the PTSD he has as a result.

Shit's fucking kek.
>>
>>35059829

>Watching a clearly mentally retarded man publicize the extent of his cringe-worthy, delusional internal dialogue

Whats not to like
>>
>>35060358
it's not in his channel
>>
>>35059805
The sad part is Blaha actually started out as one of the better fitness channels with very legit advice and information.
>>
>>35059805
He actually has mental issues for which he needs to get help. This is not funny. He is handicap person with special needs.
>>
>>35061602
What's the thread again?
Lost it earlier.
>>
>>35062023
It's 404'd now but there was a thread about raping and killing and Blaha responded out of nowhere "You guys have no idea what it's really like to kill someone. I killed people for the CIA. It haunts me." People called him out on being full of shit and he posted some video of him bench pressing and said he's now a pro mercenary when he's not powerlifting. The whole thing was cringe worthy.
>>
>>35062000
>implying jason genova isn't funny as fuuuark
>>
File: david mitchell kek.jpg (209 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
david mitchell kek.jpg
209 KB, 682x600
>>35062101
>said he's now a pro mercenary when he's not powerlifting
>>
>>35062101
I was the one who asked, "Jason Blaha?"
I went to take a piss and closed the window. Damn it, I missed out.
>>
>>35059805
Listen to his speech alone. I hear some sort of speech impediment.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.