[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy 2 weeks into his first ever steroid cycle anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: vial.jpg (950 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
vial.jpg
950 KB, 2448x2448
Ask a guy 2 weeks into his first ever steroid cycle anything. I'm on 50 mg dbol every day and injecting 250 mg testosterone enanthate every 3 days.
>>
>>35059563

how hard is your dick right now amiright
>>
Where the fuck can I get it?
>>
Why?
>>
>>35059581
Hard as diamonds brah. The frequent boners are definitely awesome.
>>
>>35059563
How much has your life improved?
>>
>>35059563
what do you have ready as PCT ?
do you plan on coming off or just blastin and cruising?
how much did everything cost? including syringes and shit.
how often do you plan on getting bloodwork?
>>
>>35059602
Wanted to see what the fuss was all about. Don't see it as cheating in any way as I'm not competing against anyone but myself.

>>35059597
Online. Go to r/steroidsourcetalk and read up, you'll get it.

>>35059617
Only 2 weeks in so no crazy mental gains yet.
>>
any changes in mentality ? increased aggresssion? do girls seem more attracted to you now?
>>
>>35059694
it's been 2 weeks faggots, he hasnt even felt any difference yet. dumbasses
>>
are you using proper programming?

Coming from someone who didn't their first cycle and regretted it heavily, when after pct I started training like a powerlifter with proper periodization and progressive overload, and I started getting bigger and stronger than I was on roids. Next cycle I'm gonna go full powerlifter mode, maybe with some accessories too for aesthetics.

I put 80 lbs on my squat and gained 20 lbs not doing any of that and just lifting like a dumbass chasing the pump, because I thought I could get away with just doing that, on roids. But now I just imagine what kind of progress I'll make training properly.

This is one thing Fraud won't tell you, most people there do shitty bro splits like the ones you do when you first start lifting, and when they start to stall instead of looking at their training they just up the dose
>>
>>35059704
then why the FUCK are you making this post phaggot?
>>
>>35059716
>it's been 2 weeks faggots, he hasnt even felt any difference yet. dumbasses
>he hasnt even felt any difference yet. dumbasses
>he

Like i dont know how clear i have to make it for you fucking room temperature IQs to understand what im fucking saying you have to either be 14 years old or a fucking retard there's no other explanation.

IM NOT OP RETARD
>>
Is your dbol legit? Has it kicked in? How does it feel man? I've heard you feel alpha as fuck on it. Mine is arriving soon so I'm hyped breh
>>
>>35059646
Have aromasin as my AI, have nolvadex as pct, I am planning on coming off but I am open to the idea of blasting and cruising.

Cost breakdown:

Test and dbol: 140
Syringes and alcohol prep pads: 50
Pharma aromasin and nolvadex: ~100
TUDCA for liver support: 35
>>
>>35059563
Post a pic. Bet you're a fattie that doesn't have any disciplinine or work ethic.
>>
>>35059694
No increased aggression whatsoever, mild improved focus and well being, negative on the girls (girlfriend wouldn't like it lol). I am definitely noticing a difference though due to the dbol kick start. You wouldn't feel anything from the test e until roughly 4 weeks in.
>>
>>35059704
orals dont take weeks to kick in but ok ur not the dumbass.
>>
File: IMG_20151125_121128.jpg (354 KB, 845x1110) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_121128.jpg
354 KB, 845x1110
>>35059794
Here's a pic for you. I'm not ripped but I do have muscle and I've been lifting on and off for 10 years.

>>35059759
Yeah it's legit and has kicked in. Shoulders have gotten way bigger already. I don't feel alpha as fuck though maybe that's when you're running multiple gear and everything has kicked in.

>>35059715
I've had injuries from the gym in the past so I'm just doing bodybuilding workouts and can't really go balls to the wall as I could do before. I competed before in powerlifting but don't care how much I lift now.
>>
>>35059878
There is nothing on r/steroidsourcetalk

Nigga u memeing me?
>>
>>35059895
That's a Reddit subforum, if you can't figure it out from that then tough shit. I literally handed it to you on a platter.
>>
Are you a big guy?
>>
File: 1434564225137.jpg (102 KB, 340x484) Image search: [Google]
1434564225137.jpg
102 KB, 340x484
I'm about to go on gear soon myself, doctor has given me some for a back injury.

Mechano Growth Factor and TB-500, take it for 8 weeks.

It's pretty wimpy by body building standards really, but I'm not going anywhere near anabolics.

I'm just wondering how I'd alter my training, currently it's full body 3x week.
>>
Literally just did my last pin of my first cycle (same as yours but 40mg dbol instead).

Have you got the shin splints yet? How many times per day are you jerking off?
>>
>>35059939
For you.

>>35059941
Don't know much about those two but it seems that they're more fit for medical purposes than bodybuilding.
>>
>>35059990
Why would I get shin splints? Haven't heard that before. What test were you running? How did your cycle go? Jerkin once a day sometimes twice and sex once a day if no jerkin.
>>
>>35059878
>don't feel alpha as fuck though
yeah orals reduce your testosterone. Once those slow esters get broken down & the exogenous test kicks in is when you should start to get those feels. Lots of people find they have reduce motivation on orals (not surprising since you're running with low T)
>>
>>35059646
Forgot to answer blood test one. I am planning on getting first one around 4 weeks and second when cycle ends.
>>
>>35060037

You didn't get one before?
>>
>>35060095
I did, for everything except testosterone and estrogen levels.
>>
>>35060028

It's more of a shin pump. Dbol causes it, something to do with the water retention. After I finished 6 weeks of dbol it went away.

Gained 10kg(22lbs) and dropped a little bit body fat. A lot of it is WR and glycogen stores, so we'll see how much I keep after PCT. All of my lifts exploded.

Was running test-e. I only asked about the jerking because I was going like 3-4 times per day.
>>
>>35060115

What was your routine?
>>
>>35059763

Jesus Christ, insanely cheaper than expected!
>>
>>35060168

Mon - Rest
Tues - Chest & Arms
Wed - Legs
Thurs - Shoulders & back
Fri - Chest & Arms
Sat - Legs
Sunday - Shoulders & back

Abs every gym day, 4500 cals per day, atleast 200g protein.
>>
>>35059563

What resources did you guys learn about roiding from that changed your opinion on doing it?
>>
>>35060230
I was never against it. I view them just like using supplements. Both are for self improvement in your physique.
>>
>>35059878

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T
>>
>>35060247
I'm 6' 1 lol
>>
>>35059563

If you make strength and muscle gains within your genetic potential do you keep those gains or do you go back to pre roids gains?
>>
>>35060230

I don't care about having the natty badge of honour. I just want to be fucking hooge.

>>35060286

If you keep up the level of training you can keep them. Roiding also cause permanent changes to the muscle cells allowing you to be bigger and stronger than you otherwise would be.
>>
>>35060286
Do a proper post cycle therapy (so your hormones don't plummet and you fuck yourself up) and you'll generally keep them.

Might lose a bit but it's rare people go back to zero, least as far as my bro-research goes.
>>
>>35060033
>yeah orals reduce your testosterone
>>
>>35059563
OH WOW COOL BRO A BASIC NOOB TEST CYCLE THAT HASNT EVEN KICKED IN YET

fucking faggot. I'm not natural either but I don't go around trying to brag about it. Especially on Taiwanese shuffle board forums.
>>
>>35059563

do you compete? If yes, where? If no, why the fck do you take steroids?
>>
>>35061290
>getting mad on an anonymous Mongolian tree frog hunting image board
>>
>>35060197
>abs every gym day.
Why?
>>
>>35059678

i think ppl get salty about roiders because ppl lift to stand out/be better and they can't stand ppl who use a substance that allows someone to get bigger/stronger than them and more or less invalidate their work
>>
>>35059609
If you blast and cruise it gets fucking tiring having to jerk so much all year
>>
>>35060112
So you didn't
>>
>>35061040
your natural test production... which it does you stupid cunt
>>
>>35061541
abs recover faster than other muscle groups. Add in some roids and yeah... doing abs everyday is a possibility.
>>
>>35061566
And because it increases the amount of shitty bodybuilding advise. Its like telling people how play counterstrike while using an aimbot.
>>
>>35062159

which is why you use a test base...

the lazy feeling is largely related to blood pressure, stressed liver, and blood sugar (all of which certain orals really fuck with)

so you arent wrong about test, but it's not the cause of the lethargy
>>
>>35060197
Eat more protein, you're on roids m8. You can use plenty more than you're used too. Keep it carbs and protein. Stay away from powder protein, the only time I eat protein powder is for a nice warm hot chocolate before bed aka casein in warm milk and water
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.