[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i unlock creed mode ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
how do i unlock creed mode ?
>>
>>35058706
you box and eat clean?
>>
>>35058706
I'm interested in finding out what his actual stats are, he's billed @ 5'11 and the movie says he's 180lbs(this could just be because he's playing a light-heavyweight. Overall though he has good genetics and is pretty lean, mirin chest and traps hard. Has a pump for most of the scenes and ultimately gets beat by a 20% BF Brit.
>>
>>35058789
spoilers dickhead.
>>
>>35058706
He was ripped, credit where credit is due, or w/e, but the movie was such trash.
>>
>>35058789

Nice spoil you fucking faggot
>>
>>35058980
>>35059043
thanks for warning me lads
>>
>>35058789
>implying I'm going to see this unnecessary rocky movie

Ugh, it's like the remake of karate kid

>gotta make the black guy the main story

This and Star Wars. What's next, the sound of music in Harlem?
>>
>>35058706
>Be dindu
>Have access to roids
>Lift alot
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 299x399) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 299x399
>>35058736
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>35058980
>>35059043
Haven't seen the movie but yet you're posting in a thread about it? Also didn't think spoiler tags worked on /fit/..Ill take the blame brehs.
>>
Steroids. Pretty easy, really.
>>
>>35059078
Rocky III would be considered racist as fuck if it was released tomorrow.
I like all of them. I and IV are the best and V is a lowpoint though
>>
>>35059078
Would you rather it be a movie with a white kid born from 2 black parents? At least there's a reason for the star to be black in this movie.
>>
>>35058789
fucking spoilers anon you faget
>>
>>35058789
Thanks asswipe.
>>
>>35059041
It just fucking came out dickhead
>>
>>35059078
It actually makes sense in this movie. And the movie is pretty good, too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.