[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cut/ - Cutting General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Thanksgiving Friday marks the start of cut season. Who's ready to get started?
>>
>>35058110
I'm stuffing my face with pie and all the leftovers I had from yesterday right now. Shit is fantastic.

Going out partying with my bros tonight and then tomorrow I'll nurse my hangover and start work on this cut. Currently 185 including the food and water I'm holding. Goal is about 170.
>>
I don't wanna.

But I'm getting sorta fat tbqh

Guess it's that fucking time of the year again
>>
how is the winter cut season? I just finished cutting. I'm lean bulking so that I won't have to barely cut at all for summer. If you have to start now that doesnt make it cutting season, it just means youre on a perma-cut
>>
20lbs to go, 1 month for the beach trip, guess abs will have to wait till next year (again)
>>
>>35058110
Since this is cutting general....

Skinny fat 160lb 6'0 male here. I bulked up from 145 in about 2 months. While I'm gaining strength and muscle mass, I'm really starting to notice some fat gain, and clothes that were once loose are now too tight. Should I cut or continue on bulking to exit skinny fat mode?
>>
>>35058787
Oldfag here, it's cut season because my metabolism has slowed down and it takes longer to work off Thanksbulking.
>>
File: 1447719879256.jpg (37 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1447719879256.jpg
37 KB, 512x384
>>35058110
I thought cutting season was late winter, early spring.
>>
>bumping
>>
>>35058759
>Currently 185 including the food and water I'm holding. Goal is about 170.

are you me? Height?
>>
>>35058110
>Cutting season
>Now

Either you're cutting "season" is just a month or you're cutting over Christmas like some fucking retard. Christmas is the home stretch of the bulk. It's where you let it all out and eat like a pig.
>>
>>35059034
Maybe decrease your surplus a bit? 15lbs in two months seems pretty fucking aggressive, youll hit a level where your muscle:fat ratio spirals out of control(you probably put on mostly fat unless you're on dat dere cell tech). I personally would've cut first and then built up from a lean frame, but I'm also a former fatass. You'll make it brah.
>>
>>35059227
>You're a retard for wanting to stay in shape for the sake of staying in shape
Americans
>>
>>35059292
>implying you can't be fit at every size
pls
>>
>>35059182
6ft. I can still see my abs right now for whatever reason but the scale is saying 14.9% so I figure I'll cut while I'm still ahead.
>>
>>35058787
The plan I'm on is lean bulk lightly (not really a lean bulk) until thanksgiving when I have that last godly cheat meal provided free of charge by family that's literally forcing me to eat huge amounts.
Day after that the cut starts and I keep going until I reach the goal I've set. Hopefully I'll be done by February or march. For certain I'll be shredded before summer gets here.
>>
guys i just started 2 months ago and ive been cutting and doing hiit on my rest days, my lifts are going up slowly, hold me please
>>
I'm nearing week 9 of a 10 week bulk. I'm gonna fuck up these thanksgiving leftovers and then some before I go back
>>
I start my cutting season on Monday. Gonna spend my weekend eating all the leftovers.

Gonna do keto with an EC stack. Might consider IF within a couple weeks
>>
>>35059600
Why is keto a meme? I've literally never felt a difference between keto and a say 40/40/20 style, the only difference is less water retention keto from no carbs. IF is legit though, especially when you set it up correctly and you feel like you've eaten like 5k calories.
>>
File: question.png (260 KB, 803x790) Image search: [Google]
question.png
260 KB, 803x790
How long does it take to go from 15% body fat to 10% body fat? I'm not even close to cutting yet but I've been ~15% for the past year of lifting so I'm wondering how long it's gonna take once I finally start
>>
>>35060289
12weeks conservatively since you've provided no other info
>>
>>35060575
I'm 5'9 161lbs 15% body fat (maybe lower, but I'd rather overestimate)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.