[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are egg yolks bad for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: egg[1].jpg (12 KB, 225x183) Image search: [Google]
egg[1].jpg
12 KB, 225x183
Are egg yolks bad for you?
>>
>>35055010
no
>>
>>35055010
No, they're like a natural multivitamin. They contain all the required nutrients for you to grow into a nice healthy young chicken.
>>
>>35055010
M-Muh high cholesterol.
>>
Depends on your goal. If your goal is being a faggot, then yes.
>>
File: egg research.png (372 KB, 1980x1002) Image search: [Google]
egg research.png
372 KB, 1980x1002
Even studies paid for by the egg industry show that they're bad for you
>>
>>35055010
I'm going to get a little esoteric...maybe even /x/ on you...but nothing is bad for you unless you believe that it is. It has been proven that reality is not real unless it is being observed. The mind is very powerful in determining individual reality. People have cured themselves of cancer with placebos they powerfully believed in, then died days after learning they were worthless. People have smoked and drank into ripe old age. People lose weight on McDonald's.

My point to OP and everyone reading: do what you want, and believe in it and enjoy it with every fiber of your being, despite contrary evidence or opinions.
>>
>>35055147
>People have cured themselves of cancer with placebos they powerfully believed in, then died days after learning they were worthless.

Even if you didn't just make this up (and you did) it's classic post hoc ergo propter hoc.

>People have smoked and drank into ripe old age.

Law of truly large numbers.

>People lose weight on McDonald's.

Now that makes me thing this is bait, but if not then you better GTFO and read the fucking sticky.

But in general, GTFO with your metaphysical bullshit.
>>
>>35055115
wow nice vague argument and homophobia to boot
>>
>>35055010
My great aunt died of cancer eating them. Yeah they're pretty bad for you
>>
According to the US Supreme Court, yes, they are bad for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw
>>
>>35055010
its an obvious bait and still newfags reply yay
>>
>>35055517
Vague rebuttal is vague.
Google can bring up cases and peer reviewed studies for every one of those points.
>>
As long as you're active they're fine
>>
>>35055010
Eating any animal protein is bad for you, let alone animal fat.
>>
>>35056103

until they kill you
>>
>>35056103

ORLY? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4TbTmMF5SE
>>
>>35056196
>Caring about a vegans opinions on anything.
>>
>>35056229
>>
File: Vegans.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Vegans.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>35056254
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.