[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this guys name again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
What was this guys name again?
>>
george seeger
>>
File: feels_2.jpg (26 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
feels_2.jpg
26 KB, 500x335
Mong pls come back

Pls
>>
>>35054225
RIP mong.

You will always be my wings when I soar to gains heaven.
>>
i went to univeristy with this guy. saw him one day on /fit/, he told me to lift heavy things to make it. PLS COME BACK
>>
Lil ugly mane
>>
>>35054225
An entertaining man and a great meme. He will be missed.
>>
>>35054225
RIP

May you finally achieve that 6pl8 diddly and bist binch in the heavens above.
>>
>>35054225
Did you know that the Mong starred in a David Firth video?
>>
>>35055339
Whoopsies, forgot the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2x8i0ewGdM
>>
Quasimodo wheelcheir
>>
File: backsnap.png (195 KB, 266x349) Image search: [Google]
backsnap.png
195 KB, 266x349
>>35054225

BACKSNAPMcFAG
>>
the fuck happened to him anyway??? I always found his antics amusing.
>>
>>35055624
I presume he still lives with his parents, and lies about his lifting stats.
>>
>>35054225
enigma, the trusted one of the sacred key
>>
>>35055624
He still sometimes posts
2017 RETURN OF THE MONG CALLING IT NOW

can't wait to see him vs mastest
MONG please come back WE SUMMON YOU

isleeeeee
>>
>>35055624
He probably snapped his spine and realized that no amount of lifting could make for his ugly face.
>>
islee islee islee...
>>
ITT we summon the mong

DIDDLY DIDDLY ISLEE ISLEE
>>
Mr Snaps
>>
Backsnappy Bojangles
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.