[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Health General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1431641868743.jpg (57 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1431641868743.jpg
57 KB, 500x400
MHG - Mental Health General

Hows fit holding up? I´m slowly losing my mind ...

>We´re all gonna make it brah
>R-right?
>>
just b urself more
>>
not too bad. things are slowly getting better. I still have days where I feel depressed as fuck, but honestly I think it's just part of life and no longer expect to be happy all the time.
>>
File: 1434469330854.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1434469330854.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
I feel so fucking great today, friends.

I hope everyone here has a good day.
>>
>>35054317
what happened mate?
>>
>>35054387
I don't even know. I just feel great.

I sometimes get these days where I feel great for no reason.
>>
Feeling ok, i wish things had been different but you cant change the past.

Fuck parents that do drugs.
>>
Only once you stop trying to be happy can you be truly content
>>
>>35054175
>late on my uni assignments but spend most of my time surfing the net for mobility tips and browsing /fit/
>avoid everyone at gym/uni
>hate the two friends I have left
>literally start shaking sometimes in presence of other people
Not so good desu
>>
>>35054175
An MHG?
Long time since.
>>
>>35054574

>Start Meditating using bineural beats every morning.
>Download holosync from pirate bay, good shit.
>Stretch your belly, and practice breathing exercises

Do this for 3 months, it will solve a big portion of your social anxiety.
>>
>>35054598
this, and I've been looking for these.

I'm trying to get into meditation and stuff but I just can't start doing it consistently.

The idea though is so close to my heart, even the parts of buddhism. Most of the time, however, I can't even relax my mind. Most people think I'm laid back and I try to be like that but deep inside, I'm an insecure nervous wreck.

More so recently cause I'm stressed out with uni stuff. Answer me this: Why is it that I can go to gym 3 times a week but I can't get myself to sit still for five minutes each morning?
>>
>>35054664

>Download Holosync
>Play "The dive" 30 minute bineural beat track
>Practice daily, 30 minutes.
>>
>>35054688

http://scambust.org/holosync-is-a-scam-heres-why/

Not sure whom should I believe
>>
Can't decide if I want to live an unsatisfactory life or eat a gun.
Also, can't get a job and I'm too stupid and poor to further my education.
>>
File: 1445280368795.jpg (80 KB, 608x605) Image search: [Google]
1445280368795.jpg
80 KB, 608x605
>lose 50 kg
>start lifting
>2 years later
>somewhat husbando Steve mode
>acquire great job that pays well
>completely debt free after 2 months
>everything's going well
>slowly start becoming depressed for no fucking reason

I don't get it, I'm just not happy, I don't know why

I'm incredibly lucky with my job, my weight loss, progress in the gym, everything really, but now that I started working I feel like I'm slowly started getting more depressed

I reduced the lifting days from 5 to 4 and still feel like lifting has become a choire, my motivation has completely gone, I'm completely alone, I don't have any friends, no Steve husbando, nothing

all I have is that great job and money I don't know what to spend on
>>
>>35054744
Well, social anxiety is literally all in your head. If you think what you're doing works, quite often it will. Whether thats placebo or not, progress is progress.
>>
>>35054796
You got your answer already dude. You are lonely, just work on your social/romantic life. You can do it, you have all the tools to do well on that.
>>
feeling like shit tbqh family
told my best friend i like her, but obviously she said she considers me just a friend, but that what i said won't change our friendship or anything at all.
now she's the one ignoring and avoiding me. just fuck my shit up
>>
>>35054793
Go to vocational school you fucktard. Skilled trades make a comfortable wage and you will never have to work with fat women.
>>
>>35054793
Life can always surprise you. Why waste those opportunities?
>>
>>35054796

You need a goal, a purpose, a reason to lift.
>>
>>35054796
Get a hobby that can put you in contact with others, like playing an instrument or doing a martial art.
>>
>>35054815
But I don't think it works, as my social and academic stagnation shows. By the way can I listen to those bineural sounds while sleeping, will they work their thing then?
>>
I wanna do this i finally wanna bury my low self-esteem to the grave. I just dont know how or where to start and finally get over the constant suicidal thoughts i have. I'm too poor to afford a therapist but i want to do this so much. I can't live life like this
>>
i hate my job, my lack of gains and my loss of hobbies
but since im 2m tall and my frame got a bit wider after starting to work out my roommate had to look up to me when i stepped out of the bathroom and he had a bit of awe in his eyes for a split second so i guess i shouldnt kill myself just yet
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.