[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ what is the best in-one-spot-cardio-workout? Something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: burpees1[1].png (64 KB, 700x263) Image search: [Google]
burpees1[1].png
64 KB, 700x263
/fit/ what is the best in-one-spot-cardio-workout?
Something simple, like two or three moves max.
Just to add some cardio to my workout, without going outside, I've been thinking of what I can do whilst I put on a movie or something. And I'm looking for just something simple, like jogging in place. What are the most efficient things I can add to this?
>>
P90X
>>
>>35052793
I should clarify, low fucking impact cardio. Nothing like p90x. Something about as stressful as going for a 20-minute jog.
>>
rope
stationary bike
shadow boxing
>>
>>35052824
I heard burpees and mountain climbers are the best combination. But it's hard to differentiate bro advice from legit shit.
>>
>>35052771
Jump rope
>>
>>35052836
I have a carpetted room, and I plan on doing muh cardio exclusively inside. So unfortunately, jump rope is a no go.
>>
Rowing machine in any gym.

Like, the real rowing machine, not those to hit your lats.

It's provably the best way to do cardio for lifters.
>>
>>35052852
nigga, i ain't gonna do rowing machine after lifting. and i ain't gonna do cardio after lifting. I'm looking for simple, in-place cardio I can do in front of my fucking computer whilst watching the matrix.
>>
>>35052863
Of course not after lifting, you do it on a separate day and move your lazy ass to the gym.

If you want you can yoga there, then you need to spend less time rowing.
>>
burpee for nonfags

https://www.instagram.com/p/7xqbSwJVQy/
>>
>>35052870
Jog*

Don't pretend that you actually want to watch movies while doing cardio.
>>
>>35052824
>shadow boxing
can fuck up your shoulders
>>
>>35052873
>not even adding mountain climbers to burpees
>>
>>35052870
Why the fuck would I do that, though, if I can do cardio at home? Surely the most efficient cardio I can do at home, in my carpetted apartment, would be fine. Sorry m8, but the fact that going out is a legit bitch is a decent reason not to go to the gym on my days off. Hell, I'm not even willing to go for a jog, much less do a rowing machine at the gym.
>>
>>35052884
>boxing can fuck up your shoulders
>all sports can fuck up your shoulders
>all movement can fuck up your shoulders
>being alive can fuck up your shoulders
thanks, m8
>>
>>35052900
shadow boxing is especially dangerous

you're too dumb to imagine why, but trust me
>>
>>35052895
Because you are going to half ass with some shitty "cardio"'exercise while watching tv.

Might as well do no cardio then and invest the time into something productive.

Do you live in a small town and need an hour to get to the gym or what?
>>
>>35052957
>Because you are going to half ass with some shitty "cardio"'exercise while watching tv.
I don't believe there is any such thing as "shitty cardio." It's not like lifting, where you have to worry about form. With cardio, I just need to worry about gettig my heart rate up to a certain level. I can say "fuck you faggot" over and over whilst flopping on the floor for 20 minutes, and if my heart rate is at elevated to a good level the whole time, then it was a good cardio session.
There is no need to go to the gym for something as simple as cardio.
>>
>>35052978
Do you not care about progression though? How are you going to measure your progression with some random ass shit exercise?

Also, if it ends up being bw stuff, how do you make sure it doesn't interfer with your recovery as it might be dominant for a certain muscle?
>>
Skip rope.
Do it, it's fun, plus you get to do it in a variety of ways.
>>
>>35052991
Oh and yeah, mad calves/delts gainz.
>>
>>35052990
lel no, I don't care about "progression" when it comes to cardio. I'm not trying to be an iron man here. Though, it would still be nice to know the best, most effiicient cardio I can do whilst watching the matrix.
>>
>>35052978
You're dangerously retarded
>>
>>35053009
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.