[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help /fit/ There's this jock at my school who seemingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 12312432152.jpg (21 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
12312432152.jpg
21 KB, 620x400
help /fit/
There's this jock at my school who seemingly hates me more than anything, and now he sent me a message telling me to meet him at the parking lot tomorrow after school to fight him

during the last weeks he has been acting like the worst, which has made me skip several classes and the like, so I figure I need to get over this. I do not want to fight him, but chances are he's gonna leave me alone if I do

I have never been in a fight, and I am not particularly fit. chances are that I am no match to him, so my question to you is this:
How many punches do I need to take before I can take a dive? Can I dive after the first hit?
>>
He likes you bro, he's just shy. Give him a peck on the lips and he'll simmer down
>>
>>35052547
protip: cover up really well and just let him unload on you bc it'll seem like you actually took some big shots before you went down
>>
File: 1296404430124.png (20 KB, 1024x958) Image search: [Google]
1296404430124.png
20 KB, 1024x958
2/10
>>
>>35052547
Even though this is bait, if you must fight, fight to win. Aim for the nuts and the eyes. If you get the opportunity, aim for the back of the head. Kick him when he's down.

Don't start a fight but do your damndest to end it
>>
tomorrow after school? you have school after thanksgiving?
>>
>>35052611
Y-yeah. I'm from...uh, S-sweden. Yeah! That's the ticket.
>>
>>35052547

>that supreme instant you realize Paul Walker was in She's All That
>"People have feelings, man."

whydoievenrememberthis.jpg
>>
>>35052547
when u meet ask him what's his problem and as soon as he starts talking punch him in the fucking face if he tries to punch back be ready to push him with your feet in the stomach, then it's easy :)
>>
>>35052547

meet him and quickly strip naked.
Nobody wants to fight/wrestle a naked dude
>>
>>35052606
don't fight dirty bc the other guy might stomp on your head when you do go down
>>
File: tumblr_n8j361Hh4c1tbqzcfo1_500.gif (983 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8j361Hh4c1tbqzcfo1_500.gif
983 KB, 450x450
>>35052547
Yo just let a brother suck your dick already. He's clearly love crazy on you but you faggots are in high school or something so there's no way he could admit it in the fear of social stigmatization.

Thank god I'm an adult so I don't have to suffer through all that bullshit anymore.
>>
>>35052547
Fuck punches go in for his waist and pick his ass up and slam him

if he really is stupid he'll be expecting a boxing match and you'll rek him.
>>
>>35052618
You have school on Saturdays in Sweden?
>>
>>35052664
This is correct. If you try to hit me in the balls you are losing teeth.
>>
Pipebomb
>>
>>35052547
get there, meet him , first thing try to puch him the hardest you can in the fucking face, if you can hit his jaw as hard as possible. gl.
>>
>>35052568
this desu

It won't be as bad as you think.

living with a black eye for two weeks is better than constantly putting up with the stress
>>
The only fight I ever had was similair to that gif that floats around here.
>guy is a manlet boxer
>I'm 6'2
>known each other for years
>flirting with a gril at pub
>realise it is his gf
>asks me outside
>he starts punching me (hard)
>immediately grab him and slam him on the pavement.
>he starts screaming loud and farts
I run home and find out he actually broke my nose. It was dirty though, he started throughing shots before I even took my feet off the outside steps.
>>
>>35052955
>farts

Kek
>>
>>35052955
What did you expect? its a pub fight not a pro boxing match.
>>
>>35053092
It just isn't done. I'm not projecting a sheltered notion of chivalry onto pub brawls, but most of the fights I have seen when I have been to pubs weren't like that. They went outside and then started. The fact that you say 'outside' indicates that you wanted to let the person know you wanted a fight. Why didn't he just sucker punch me in the pub? Anyway, it doesn't matter, he fought dirty, so I just slammed him on the concrete. I went with a broken nose, he supposedely had a broken arm.
>>
Just channel your inner nerd.

"FALCOLN PUNNNNCH!!!"
"HA-DOOO-KINNNN"
"Tiger Uppercut!"
>>
>>35052547

>chances are he's gonna leave me alone if I do

What makes you say that? In my experience assholes become bigger assholes as soon as they think they can get away with it.
>>
He's going to try and throw haymakers at you, you can use his momentum to get him on the floor.

Also protect your face and throw straight arm jabs at him because will likely be swinging his arms like a fucking windmill and you can easily catch him with jabs if he's doing this, couple of Jabs land then you can throw a hook.
>>
Dude, kick to the groin, who cares, dosent amtter if he's 7'9 and 500 lbs a groin kick will bring anyone down.
>>
File: doesnt drink his own urine.jpg (27 KB, 307x464) Image search: [Google]
doesnt drink his own urine.jpg
27 KB, 307x464
Am I on Fighttips again?
>>
>>35052547
fuck him in the ass

no homo of course
>>
>>35053310

>implying OP isn't just going to cover his face and cry while that guy pummels him to the ground
>>
Get a cold and put snot over his face
>>
>>35052558
Do this. And film it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.